Dude just like break out of the Samsara lmao

>dude just like break out of the Samsara lmao

It's beautifully written but that's about it

Thanks for your input, wasted trips.

it really is that simple though. I already achieved moksha I'm just waiting for death.

Its not even beautifully written.

I gave this to my ex. He was a gifted kid who burnt out

I really don't get the love for this book. Demian was 10x better and about the exact same thing. I suspect its either Eastern masturbation or how similar the prose is to Harry Potter.

Agreed, Demian is far better. My only guess is that the Eastern philosophy themes are less pronounced and so people didn't get it so much if they weren't already familiar with the school of thought

Both are shit. People only like Demian because of the 2edge characters

what's the best translation of this

learn german already dweeb

if I am currently learning spanish should I learn german next or french

Nigga, this book isn't just about the destination, it deals with all the stages of Siddharthas life, which, though contradicting each other on the surface-level, still had "truth" in them, and were justified as part of the whole of his life.

Italian

I read this over the summer and threw the book away when I was done. I felt divine that day. I felt like someone else would take it out of the trash can and read it and I could spread the feeling without being involved.

>dude fuck life lmao

It's beautifully written but that's about it

I unironically listen to the audiobook and thought to myself, that starting from tomorrow I'll be fasting and just walking in the woods for whole days from now on. Next morning go for a walk with my dog. Get bored. Get back to the house and binge eat. I guess the wisdom didn't reach me.

This, tbqh.

>DUDE JUST BE GOOD LMAO
Get asscancer, underage retard.

love Siddhartha.
it was a beautiful experience reading this.

This. Amazing book with an entertaining story, interesting characters and positive, thought provoking messages.

was siddhartha a cuckatiel?

>blow a fat load in prehistoric princess hooker
>then raise the child after she cucks you with death
>enter threeway homoerotic relationship with navy sailor and a river
>son grows up into an absolute COCK and runs away
>sit beside riber talking to it

der FUCK?
shouldve just kept gambling lel

> tfw all ur love and compassion isnt enuff 2 keep ur son from the same pitfalls you struggled with

>tfw it isn't enough to change your parents
My dad would get nothing from this book :(

is k my lil bb, im ur daddy from now on

Demian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other works written by hesse