Can beer be considered a healthy part of a normal diet?

can beer be considered a healthy part of a normal diet?

Attached: download (2).jpg (317x159, 16K)

Sure, you can program alcohol into your macros
You can probably even go full alcoholic with beer so long as you're careful about the rest of your diet

Hell, Belgian monks lived off of beer. Shame about their livers though.

It's liquid bread

Of course it is you fucking retard. Beer is part of the reason we crawled out of caves and made something of ourselves.

What do you consider "healthy", because that's such a subjective, interpretive word as to not mean anything

having 1 beer for the night is fine
getting drunk is not

I drink around 1-2 beers a night after dinner. I love beer. Rest of my diet is pretty clean though.

Depends on the person

>Gluten
Lmao no sweaty, just no...

1 to 2 beers a day depending on your height and body weight can actually be good for you in the same way that a glass of wine is good for you.

Beer soup was popular during times of famine, so yeah.

the traditional ploughman's lunch is bread, cheese, onions, pickles, and beer
those dudes were literally strong as oxen
so you tell me

Strength doesn't equate to health

Not really. There's just so many fucking calories and carbs in a single beer, which will not even give you a buzz.

A nice high ABV red wine would probably be a perfect substitute.

They were dumb brutes and the standards of living were a lot lower back then. It was common for most people to die in their thirties.

Having a couple of beers a day is fine as long as you stay active. I drink three to six small cans of lager most days and I stay in good shape.

average lifespan of 30 =/= average person dies at 30

The low life expectancy was due to high birth fatality rates

Most anything can be if you don't consume too much of it. One, maybe two beers a day is fine.

No. Alcohol is something you should avoid, if you really want an actually healthy diet.

If you're looking for a "sad healthy" then sure, why the fuck not.

What does average lifespan 30 mean then? How do they calculate it without determing the average of death of a population?

Yeah, but the amount you're going to be able to drink and still maintain a healthy diet hardly makes it worth having it at all.

Lol no, specific ingredients in beer and wine are for you. Alcohol is very bad for you when ingested and studies have shown that it has very harsh long term effects on the body. You're better off buying the ingredients for beer and just consuming them raw.

because babies died literally constantly driving the average down you amazing fucking retard

No. Beer is always an unhealthy choice. But if you asked "Can beer be considered a normal part of a healthy diet" then the answer could be yes.

>Times of famine
>Normal diet
You should read the question you're answering next time.

>How do they calculate it without determing the average of death of a population?
That's what they do, but it's not an accurate number in this case. I'll give you an example I remember from my middle school math book.

A restaurant sells chicken nuggets in 2 piece, 4 piece, and 6 piece varieties. In one day, they sold 4 2 pieces, 2 4 pieces, and 1 6 piece. What is the most common amount of chicken sold?

If we use average, we get ~3 pieces. The restaurant doesn't sell a 3 piece meal, so this number is meaningless. We want median here to get that the 4 piece meal is a more accurate representation.

It keeps people from killing themselves so it does have a healthy effect.

Yes beer is very nutritious, it's been a staple of every great civilization since Sumer & Egypt. It's also a convenient way for planters to preserve their excess grain production. Beer is good for the heart, body & soul as well as for society at large. Drink up m8s!

What do you think average means user?