Did orcs and goblins rape humans and elves in middle earth?

Did orcs and goblins rape humans and elves in middle earth?

Rape is a strong word. Is it rape if you force them to bear offspring?

Yes

I thought they just ate them and shit. I dont think rape or sex for pleasure is really a thing in the Tolkien verse.

What if you force them to consent with brainwashing magic?

yes and yes

chained slaves in dungeons made for breeding
gangbangs and double penetrations everything a well hung orc cock could ever want
very hot

If there is no sex for pleasure did they just masturbate all the time?

Yep sam and frodo pulled the dutch rudder all the way to mordor

It's elves that rape women.
>Eol found…the sister of King Turgon astray in the wild near his dwelling, and he took her to wife by force: a very wicked deed in the eyes of the Eldar.

>force them to consent

>astray in the wild

bitch went slummin'

>"the Orcs went forth to rape and war, and Balrog captains marched before", History of Middle-earth, Vol III, p. 281.

Here's your answer, user.

what is the meaning of this image?

>has never heard of Sweden

board mascot

Just like my hentais. That’s hot.

Bug gets fat because of his gluttony

Are we talking Tolkien here? Because Tolkien is a war veteran, and as introspective as he is he is probably traumatized by rape inflicted either upon himself or upon others.

Didn't one of Christopher Tolkien's letters during ww2 imply that he was raped by niggers twice?

deepest lore

It was bad genes shitlord

>middle earth
>are we talking tolkien here

Congratulations, your comment drew me into this thread.

Could rape not also mean the rape and plunder of a land rather than the rape of a populace?

Tolkien, in his letters, makes it clear that orcs and goblins were an allegorical representation of what he called "the mongrelisation of America's Anglo-Saxon blood." In other words, a prescient fictionalisation of the Amerimutt.

Holy shit
It all makes sense now

Once bitten twice shy. It was probably some perverted kink JRR Tolkien harboured -- secretly wanting to get his asshole ravaged by black cocks and deliberately putting himself in situations which increased the probability of it happening. You can picture his beady anglo eyes squinting with sexual ecstasy as he wanks himself senseless writing how Frodo traversed across Middle Earth imperiling his one true ring.