The other foot thread (>>10288221) made me wonder; what book has the best descriptions of feet?

The other foot thread () made me wonder; what book has the best descriptions of feet?

*nudges thread gently with a soft pink toe*

that's not the only foot thread

sauce?

it's in the filename

Unironically my diary and every moment of my waking consciousness desu.

What books have the best description of boys having their feet mercilessly tickled?

I'm glad this exists.

>Meeting the right woman is hard if you're a foot fetishist. Some slap your face, whilst others call the police. And then there's Catherine, who can lead you down all sorts of dark alleyways. Geoff Nicholson's other works include "Street Sleepers", "The Errol Flynn Novel" and "Everything and More".

>I am into feet and still think these threads are irrelevant cancer

I like the foot stuff in Crime and Punishment

feet are literally just deformed hands (see other primates)

That's why it's called fetish, retard.

the real question is, does having a foot fetish make me a psychopath?

Thus attraction to human feet is a sign of sophistication, of a greater, higher humanity, of a divine humanism. It is a wholly human thing, it is a shape and form unique to our race. It represents our transcendence - it enabled us to shift from four legs to two, it enabled us to make better use of two hands rather than four. It is naked humanity.

wtf i love feet now

How the fuck did this autistic shit stay up for twelve hours

MOOOOOOODS

A bit gauche but I'll have a look, thanks.

No.

How about you name some works of literature that have good descriptions of feet instead of just shitposting reaction gifs?

Thanks for the bump.

JM Coetzee's books always have a foot-washing scene. I stopped reading Waiting for the Barbarians because there was a similar scene in Disgrace and Master of Petersburg. Enough's enough, sheesh.

Which one would you say is the more descriptive or indulgent?