Made a sandwich 10 min ago and been looking for it ever since then I gotta stop smoking

Made a sandwich 10 min ago and been looking for it ever since then I gotta stop smoking

Attached: img.jpg (675x1200, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/02/15/magazine/how-one-stupid-tweet-ruined-justine-saccos-life.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can i suck on that thumb?

That and cut and clean your fingernails...

LMAO the highest shit I've ever done is make a bowl of cereal, had my phone in one hand the bowl in the other, I threw the bowl on my bed instead of my phone

Attached: 1519916713212.jpg (960x640, 477K)

>packet of mcdonald's grape jam
this is some hood shit

nigga plox

Nigga, clean your fucking finger nails.

That's some funny shit.

filthy nigger

Niggers aren't human.

what was on it, dude?

>dude
>weed
>LMAO

Attached: felix33.jpg (177x284, 8K)

ive been a daily smoker for 5 years now. I misplace my phone and keys sometimes but food? No way. and never stupid shit like putting it back in the bag. Stop smoking nigger you obv can't handle it.

Why are your hands so black and dirty?

>McDonalds Grape Jam

Ameribrapps, everyone

Attached: 1521048799208.jpg (647x457, 41K)

Does literally nobody go on twitter

No, they don't. Leftist whiteknights scared everyone away. Why participate in a system that will literally destroy your life for using the wrong racial slur?

Absolutely not

>wrong racial slur
kek.

this is the most disgusting image I've seen today

D...don't use slurs? This picture made rounds days ago.

Well thank god for you

What a post. Back to >>>/twitter/

shut up, nigger

haha weed.

one time I was looking for my weed for hours but then I realised I had smoked it all so I bought some more weed. LMAO.

>made rounds days ago

This picture is older than hundreds of thousands of the people on the Earth.

>not recognizing a crack thumb

maybe it's in Africa faget

Anyone should be able to say whatever they want. Censorship of anykind is wrong.

(You)

sure but also people should reflect on why they enjoy using said words and whether or not it's something they should be proud of.

What a pathetic sandwhich

Do you think you said anything at all in this post? You probably do. It's so sad.

Sure and people should be allowed to call you a fucking retard for saying something fucking retarded and not expecting any consquences

Point out where I said they shouldn't. People have the right to say whatever they want.

Right, and they should also expect consequences for those words. Free speech does not mean free from judgement. If you can't control yourself from saying nigger or kyke online, you probably deserve to be outed as a racist retard and face whatever consequences come your way.

exactly, there are already consequences for these actions and therefore we do not need to censor or add further punishment

duuuddeee.....
dude.
bro
dude haha man
wanna hear something
duuuuudddeeee.
heehee
dude
bro
man
boss
dude
chief
dude
bro
boss
dude
teehee
wanna hear something....
dude
WEED
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH WEEED MAN WEEEEEEED DUDE LIKE HOLY FUCK i AM BLAZEEEEDDD RIGHT NOW LIKE HAHAH OOOOH MAN WEEEDLE-DEEEDLE DEEEEEE WEEEED BROOOOO!

Made me chuckle

When one day you lose your job, home and entire social network for publicly saying you don't like black jellybeans, take a moment to look back to this day on which you so ardently defended Twitter lynch mobs and spare a smile of regret for your bygone innocence.

link please

Your literal mindedness makes you so perfect for Twitter. It's incredible interacting with one of you for real.

Imagine the world without black people..

lol, thanks for the link snowflake

What do you want a link to, exactly? Something like nytimes.com/2015/02/15/magazine/how-one-stupid-tweet-ruined-justine-saccos-life.html ? There are so many well-known examples, I don't know why you need to ask.

kill yourself

jesus christ

>one day
As in the future. There are not yet links for things that happen in the future. It's a rhetorical device called hyperbole you fucking brainlet. I'll waste some time trying to spell it out for you, as futile as that may be.
Progressives aren't interested in progressing to some particular point where they can stop and say "Yay we've progressed! Good job everyone" They need to find more and more inane things to be offended about because the entire world view requires something offensive to "progress" against. Once no one on Twitter says nigger anymore, progressive ideology by its very nature requires that it moves onto some other "great evil" next. Which may as well be fucking black jellybeans.
See "we shouldn't see race" --> "being colorblind is racist" When your ideology requires being offended over stupid shit, you'll invent stupid shit to be offended over. Even when it's the exact opposite of what you were saying last week.

Eat before you blaze, OP. Then you won't lose your sammich and will eat less overall.

>Going to Africa. Hope I don't get AIDS. Just kidding. I'm white!
This, from a Public Relations Director. Yes, she fucking deserved to lose her job, if not for being racist then just for being a fucking idiot. Would you make this joke at a business meeting? Would you announce this joke with a megaphone to a room full of thousands of strangers? Because that's essentially what you are doing with Twitter.
The issue isn't some "progressive boogeyman" that consists of an extremely small minority of people who exist online, but you would rarely if ever meet in person. The issue is that some people have no fucking filter and are now facing the consequences of that because they have the ability to blast their dumb thoughts into the brains of thousands of people worlwide.

Muh "progressive boogeyman" in action. I"m sorry you're so far down the rabbit hole you no longer see the world through a rational lens.

Exactly what rabbit hole am I down if I feel that a not insignificant number of people have nothing better to do with their time and energy than seek out things to be offended about? "Oh no! Someone, somewhere, that I'll never interact with in my daily life said something about someone else that I find offensive. I'm offended, do something @Jack!"
Fuck your fragile sensibilities nigger.

They are literally just another form of online troll. The fact that it gets your panties so worked up in a knot is the reason it works. Get your head out of your ass and go interact outside with real people once in a while.

>people having their livelihoods and ability to provide for their families stripped away because they once said something kinda mean about black people or made a joke about dongles
>it's just trolling bro lol
Yeah, go fuck yourself shitheel

read
It had nothing to do with online trolls