Write what's on your mind

Mind your on what's write

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGZoKplBhfo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6-KozGK3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah.

How would the world be with no pleasure, how different would be mans demeanor? What is the meaning of such, would there still be intellectual pleasure? The 'excitedness' about information and complexities or sublime simplicities of aspects and concepts about reality and potential? What is the meaning of feeling, we know, but I am just wondering, how history might play out, how the character of man might be, if there was no function such as dopamine, as if human were literally physically unfeeling robots, to not be able to detect the nuance or wide gap between feeling good, feeling happy, contented, fulfilled, positively, experiencing an explosion of intrigue and entanglement with interesting information, physical and or mental, physiological, and having no intimate detection of extremely qualitative experience in relation to sapieo-physio-intellectum-spirtus consumption of complex interaction of physica-chemico media resulting in some real fantastic phantasm (how much does individuals relation to the varieties of the oftenicity of their awareness of the possibilities and the real possibilities they are not aware of that may have effect if they were, possibilities of what can be defined thus as 'pleasure', 'the pursuit of happiness'. No pleasures of taste, no feeling of sex, or game (?), or sport (?), there would still be everything people do they would do, including these things, and skydiving, and skiing, and snorkeling, even if they could not feel adrenaline, and 'feel' the difference between average general experience of 'pretty much nothing', sitting around seeing nothing interesting, or different, or far from nothing in a positively sensual way, 'feel' it as in inner body and mind 'entanglement' reaching higher rates of intricacy, interaction, speed, smoothness, coherence, (I am merely trying to express attention to the nature and essence of 'feeling' anything at all, noting that it is a particular aspect of being human on earth, and wondering if it were possible for a being to exist without this aspect, and if it could be an intelligent being, how different it might evolve, and view everything we could view and maybe more). (must everything one chooses to do be pleasure? (Obviously there are examples of actual evils one would not want to choose the lesser or greater of) (does pleasure exist, or only different intensities of pain (a semi joke, a goof

I just have the chorus to "Love in an elevator" stuck in my head I'm not typing that out.

2/2 ^^

One, and many might say already and to a large extent throughout history it has been the overiding of a desire for purely experiencing pleasures and pleasantries, easynesses, (I guess pleasure is a tricky topic anyway) that has been the driving force via the strict needs to generally be successful, but is the status quo, or should it be and attempting to exceed, but from where to judge, a fair balance of of a variety of pleasures/goods, nothing and the attempt to make rarely not good. It is necessities first and foremost which shape our lives, and then pleasures, or a battle and race of both (some necessities are pleasurable, some may attempt to find all)

Can happiness, can pleasure, exist without feeling? the pleasure of recognition, if there is no feeling related, but just a novel experienced, a quantitative difference, that event was a 5, that event was a 3, that event was a 0, that event was a 72, even without feeling I recognize happyiness and pleasure because I can understand why that event contained around 72 happy/pleasure/good/desired points.
(but there is no 'feeling' of the points, what reward does the points come in? (cash?)

what percentage of people are actually miserable and why, who and what is at fault, and how difficult would it be to make them otherwise?

something about the relative bearabilty of possibly becoming boring sameness

pleasure is preference, pleasure is a moment youd prefer (which can exist without 'feeling' or a 'sensual wiring of experiencing informations physicality, intimately in some inner 'chamber realm of psycho-physiological feeling'

>Steve he's a rockstar living in a kick ass elevator you don't think he's getting laid?

After 10 years of ibs i can say my life hasnt improved. Time to quit?

Don’t quit. I’m glad you’re here.

I'm incontinent myself user, you'll make it yet I'm sure.

How long until I can teach it?

my cat is comfy when he doesnt bite me

How can i lose my self?

Striving towards a point of clarity in a day. Reach it, become depressed at how fragile it is, but see things clearly.
Repeat.

Very nice

All life will be. And for every one, character is all he is and will possess.

The top of my skull :^)

Hey guys. I hate myself and want to die. I've been writing, but I haven't been able to write anything that's worth anything. It's not even a middle of the board genre fiction. I hate it. I want so bad to just write a story, but I can't even write a single cohesive chapter. I'm basically an alcoholic at this point, and I can't even manage some garbage urban fantasy trash.

Been writing books for about a year and a quarter. Self-published several books and also got into ghostwriting as well as writing custom erotica stories. Averaged about $100 a month from August to October, November is going pretty slow. Strong desire to write, but don't yet know what I WANT to write. I have a project in mine, an experiment, but need to figure out how to go about approaching it. I think short stories will be the trick. It could very well provide much lulz and potentially much income, but it all depends on how well I orchestrate it.

May the snowflakes melt and the frogs kek.

Go out and get some life experience. Maybe inspiration will follow.

at what age do cringeworthy acts become entirely unacceptable

>life experience.
I've got that in spades. Too much, actually. That's not the problem.

depends. every 5 or 10 years, everything you did 5 or 10 years ago will be cringeworthy. it doesn't get better.

Going to Law school was the worst decision I ever made and I will never Escape this profession and be happy again due to my cowardice.

Oh. Then become a shut-in and do nothing but autistically read things and compare them arbitrarily.

oh no

Due to lack of funds I can't go and write in my favourite café so I'm stuck inside with the internet and checking my current draft for stuff I could research in the days until I get paid.
It's frustrating but I've found a fair bit of stuff I needed to fix.

I should rephrase that question as "how long is it excusable to be a cringeworthy person before you can truly be considered maladjusted or insufferable" ie when age do teenagers start being held accountable for their actions

There's just something on my mind I did from back when I was 16 that I can't get out of my head

This break from school and the surplus of downtime it has given me further accentuates my current state of limbo.

I'm in my last year of real youth and all my applications are submitted. I've nothing to do now but wait.

Will I use this time to trudge through another book? Will I go out and apply for another job? No, I'm just going to lay in bed, read about the football games, refresh my email once more, and wait.

Mind what's on your right.

I can't tell whether I'm destined for great things or whether heaven was being sarcastic.

>There's just something on my mind I did from back when I was 16 that I can't get out of my head
Tell. It really depends. I mean, everybody has bullshit that haunts them. Like, it could be anything and it'll make our eyes snap open in the middle of the night, horrified that we did or said that, but that's normal.

You'll have to say what it was, and you'll get a better answer than "crippling embarrassment will always haunt you."

essentially I sent a very retarded email to someone thinking it was anonymous, saw that my name was attached to it, and apologized in a very sycophantic manner

Typed out it doesn't seem so bad, fuck.

Oh, I mean, yeah that's bad, but that not even in the top 50 of worse things people have done. Did you just bitch at them, or say some weird shit like you wanted to fuck their mother?

Putting my dog down today.

I wasn't being offensive, just saying confusingly retarded shit. It's kind of hard to explain.

Why were you holding him?

Life was more enjoyable before the internet. My need for the internet is compulsive, like an addiction. Everything functioned perfectly well before the internet. Business was transacted. We wrote letters. We experienced the material world.

My upstairs neighbor plays her stereo too loud. The bass causes the light fixture in my room to rattle. If I confront her about it, she'll tell me to check my privilege and then intentionally play it louder.

The most depressing thing about the computer age is the analogy between the human mind and a computer. The computer age teaches us we are just computers. This is nihilism.

ah, well, if you weren't being /pol/ or /r9k/, then I wouldn't worry about it. Everybody does dumb shit, especially smug bullshit. It's not a big deal. Just consider it the cost of not doing that shit again.

What I do- is I just remind myself that the people you inflicted that bullshit on probably don't even remember who you are.

best consolation I can get. One day maybe 10 years from now I'll share the finer details, there's a reason I don't do it today

law is cool, or I mean, if you are interested in reading, writing, thinking, justice, if you can become obsessive maybe passionate about intricate information and details, and law in general is a big field of many relative specifics, so maybe you can find a few particulars that appeal to you? Also from the very little I know, compared to some other averageish jobs, it seems work in the field gets paid averagely or above averagely well. Get paid more, maybe much maybe much much more, for doing work involved in reading interesting mysteries, problems and solutions, theories, arguments, discussions, upholding the order and goodness of the world. Sure I guess its a learning a lot of new words and a shit ton of possibly boring and relatively worthless and uninteresting information, and I personally can't imagine the stresses of tests and homework and workloads, and then at the very beginning and end of it, it is very possibly as you suggest, law work, or school, is not for you

>The computer age teaches us we are just computers
As opposed to what? What could humans be? If the computer age was not, or it didn't teach us this, what might we be taught? Are humans just computers? Is this the most advanced age that will teach us something about what humans are?

Girl has no profile on tinder and now I have to come up with subjects to talk out of thin air.

So?
Ask her what she does for fun.
Her favorite movies, books, etc.
Ask her why they're her favorite.
Tell her your favorites tell her why they're your favorites.
Those are the foundational stones of any relationship.
If you can't even manage fifteen minutes of half assed conversation, then don't bother. You might as well just ask her if she feels like a dicking at that point.

You are right.

no problem.
either way, good luck.

Why is it I feel so mind numbingly depressed and alone and scared a lot of the time, but after taking the first sip, I feel instantly warm and things are fun.

The annoying thing about this is that I can't read when I drink. I would prefer to read rather than drink. When I spend my day reading, I feel good the day after, but bad and sad while it's happening, because reading isn't enough.
When I drink, I feel warm and nice while it's happening, but shitty the day after.

HELP

Hahaha, poor boy, I'd help, but sad for you, I'm also a functional alcoholic. I've been able to keep it under control for years and years now, but right now, I really think I've crested the hill, and hit the NPR. I'm scared.

Sorry.

Sometimes things just hurt, and if drugs and alcohol didn't numb the pain, then people wouldn't take them as much as they do.

If you want to stop, then stop. If feel like you can't, then get help.

You have a choice, not because you're at the precipice, but because you're aware enough to know that what you're doing is unhealthy.

I'm quite in need of help, but I don't wanna delay my timeline, career-wise.
That's stupid and not a good way to think about the situation, because if I keep going like this I will hit a wall very soon and very painfully, probably, and then there will be no "career"!

I'm also still fairly young and a bit scared of my family's reaction they would have if I were to take the steps towards help.

It's the silliest thing, a lot of the time I actually manage to make myself believe that soon enough "I'll have a gf and get published" anyway and then just quit drinking no probs.

What's the NPR?

I find that when my mind wonders and I begin to contemplate topics such as life and death, I no longer pose any questions. I just acknowledge that which is known to me. An example would be contemplating my existence, but only so much that I am mindful that I exist in this moment, and what I'm currently occupied with. I don't seem to question where I came from, or what my purpose is anymore.
I can't decide whether this is a good thing or not. It's impossible to come to a definitive answer that I would be satisfied with in regards to the questions that I had, so I suppose that the acknowledgement of not knowing is a step in the right direction.

NPR is- well PNR actually is point of no return.
Kid, I think, honestly, that if you're at the point where you really want to change so early, you should really focus on that. Whatever your goals are otherwise, if you end up an alcoholic, it won't happen. Getting help can be scary. It IS scary. But you have options too. I don't know where you live, but there are a lot of anonymous help sites you can look up, and at the very least you should check those out.

Being crippled by substance abuse isn't a good place to be, and if you can cut it off at the pass, than you should.

Getting help, even if it's embarrassing, is better than not getting help and keeping it a secret.

If you really really don't want anybody to know (which I don't suggest) you can try yourself, by making yourself rules like "only drink after x o'clock" and "only at home" and then restricting yourself until you don't drink anything.

There are options you can look into without your friends and family knowing, but that shouldn't keep you from getting help.

If you can save yourself, then save yourself.

Thanks lad, things are working out.

I meant imageboards

I feel burnt out, even though I want to educate myself further (learn new languages, aquire more knowledge about different topics etc). I just can't get motivated, it seems.
I'm also pretty bored because I feel like I've grown out of my hobby (video games) and I now struggle to find a replacement for it. I feel like I lack character. Something that defines me for who I am.
I want a girlfriend, but at the same time I do not. Why is that? I've had girlfriends, but I grew tired of them and regretted it after some time. I wonder why? If I had to draw an image of myself, I would draw a thousand pieces scattered everywhere.

>I want a girlfriend, but at the same time I do not. Why is that?
Well, I don't know you, so I can't give you a definitive answer, but if I had to guess, it'd would probably be that you've been told (either directly or indirectly through media and marketing) that you need a girlfriend to be complete, but you as a person don't actually feel the need for a girlfriend. That's completely fine. Either you'll eventually gain the desire naturally, or you won't, but forcing the issue will only make you and the other person unhappy. See how it goes, and pay more attention to your own feelings.

>If I had to draw an image of myself, I would draw a thousand pieces scattered everywhere.
I think that's normal, honestly.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I think what you're feeling is pretty normal. We've been taught that we have to be smart and interesting and what have you. Give yourself a little breathing room. Explore. As long as you put honest effort into it, you'll find what you're looking for.

Veeky Forums is fucking retarded.

Thanks, user. I appreciate your insight.
What else is new? Could be worse though.

no problem. hope I could help.

I drink 4-6 beers a week, am I an alcoholic?

no

jews

The amount does not matter. Your relationship to the consumption of it does.

Neither: nor heaven exist or anybody is destined to anything

this guy gets it

6-12?

12-18?

18-24?

see
but rule of thumb is if you're drinking every day, you have a problem.

also, if you're fretting about how much you drink...
you're probably drinking too much

agreed

I don't understand how you mod skyrim.
You need like five files all downloaded from different places to get any big mod to work. Then you have to like download and install each mod in a very specific order.

“The dream of the future you see dissolves
And with time so does the apprehension
The world under sun is no exception
And all you see around you evolves

New traits in things familiar can be sensed
But futile is hope without fruition
The grief you knew begets no vision
The happiness you felt becomes regret

Winter fades and takes its cold and storm
Spring revives the world with love and warmth
But still the law: all things decay and age

Vanity itself won’t dry your tears
And so you fear as your time draws near
The world will turn but never change”

Which of these if any is manageable?

"can everything just be dandy for some long while?"

"can everything just be dandy for some long time?"

"can everything just be dandy for a long while?"

"can everything just be dandy for a long time?"

"can everything be just dandy for a long while?"

"can everything be just dandy for a long time?"

"can everything be just dandy for some long while?"

"can* everything be just dandy for some long time?"

(or * *can* (all of them) = can't*)

youtube.com/watch?v=YGZoKplBhfo

I loved someone. I was someone who he loved too. I was dear to him, and he was dear to me. But, there was a trifle; there was a misunderstanding.

He held pain, trauma from his past that would drown a person given time. And, because of this trauma, a shadow gradually encroached upon my lover's eyes and he fell deeply into that darkness.

Then, he died.

Despite my tireless love, it was all crushed underfoot, like an egg left unattended.

However, even though my love became a tragedy, I still remember him as someone I love.

Because he loved me.

Edgy

College is driving me insane. It's filled with so many performative individuals, each of whom obsesses over the cultivation of a very specific image and the filling of a very specific role.

It's funny - people here actually seem less genuine then they did in high school.

(the liberal arts are making me lose my mind)

School is a horrible, horrible, horrible thing.
No, really. It's a living nightmare.
I dropped out of college after a year, will never go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6-KozGK3c

I want to write a visual novel. It's a light hearted comedy laced with drama about a guy's teenage years.

Modern life is empty and not worth living. There is nothing of value to be achieved. It makes mindless huxleyan drones out of young people with loads of potential that will never be fulfilled and seeks to destroy everything good and beautiful.
I hope i will witness the day this tumor called modernity collapses unto its rotten roots.

great to hear

how can things be different, how should be things, what do you change?

its the most wonderful time of the year

The boyfriend of the only girl I truly loved wants to be my friend. I have nothing against him, but I don't think I can be his friend. I don't even think he knows about her and me and what happened. I haven't spoken to her in years and I would like to keep it that way.

I don't know why mozart is always considered one of the 'greats of the greats'
his music is pleasant but it lacks depth

Similar experience for me. Never looked back

>so I suppose that the acknowledgement of not knowing is a step in the right direction.

Closing the doors to particularity is opening the door to universality.

I hate the way these last couple of days have felt. The hours pass mindlessly; the Ox said 'the heedless is as if already dead'. The only minutes I know myself alive account for nothing but a feeling of helplessness at my situation. I feel dead inside even when I feel alive. Hollow and expired and shallow and still and melted and tired and tired, exhausted.
What can I do to avoid this? Get out of the house? Where? I don't have the motivation to go anywhere. Build a routine? I'm undisciplined and changing that will take me years. Breaking my current routine?
I want to do something about this but I don't see any way out of it. I don't know any way out of it.

Western society is sloly colapsing to a torrent of coffe colored barbarians.All the values that Rome stood for will perish with the European people,humanity may never touch the stars.
All this because all of the western peoples lost thier sense of patriotism,militarism and identity.All the great empires were built on the corpses of non-whites you know that.Now those good warriors forged a life of plenty for us and we have grown weak and pacifist.
We have forgotten the fundamental truths of this world:struggle and that equality is a false god,the weak should fear the strong,woe to the vanquished.
All of this just to keep the profit going into the pockets of our capitalist overlords and jewish bankers,whose interest is to transform Europe into a cultureless,raceless coffe colored mogrelized nation with the iq of 90,smart enough to work but not smart enough to see the hand that controls them and rise up.

>his music is pleasant but it lacks depth
not all his music lacks depth

For the first time in months I slept for 8 hours uninterrupted. While I'm happy, of course, I'm also kind of anxious. What did I do different and how can I make it happen again? I usually sleep 5-6 hours and wake up in between. Also it frustrates me that others are on cheat mode - well rested, adjusted, etc.

How is steering society away from violence congruent with coddling violent people and groveling at career criminals' feet? Expansion of culpability is only useful for melodrama and self-martyrdom. By its proponents' own words, it has no utility. How it can protect a single person from violence or ameliorate suffering in general concerns them even less that it does their alleged Fascist opponents.

There will never be a joy so profound as a midday shit. 20 minutes I’ve been clenching this turgid log inside me. Now it’s dropping out of me like a clutch of eggs out of a crocodile.

Can you cut down to 2-4? If not, then yes.

at some point it stops

Neat trick I learned: if you're having trouble falling asleep, give yourself a butt cheek massage. Knocks me out. Give it a shot?

I should finish my requests so I can start my novel. I should also abandon the whole "YA" aspect because there's no way to write the hook without shitloads of violence and gore...

>Get out of the house? Where?
Out. Observe and experience nature, how it functions, what being 'alive' means for other species, or even other humans.
> Build a routine? I'm undisciplined and changing that will take me years.
Then so be it. At least you can make a start on it, and improve yourself.

Just found an old copy of MHFU on a box in my house, started reading the manual for a nostalgia rush and all these memories of my teenage years came back to me. At that moment I realized how much I've changed, I used to be this socially active guy who constantly had female attention and now after being depressed I turned into an incel loser who can't even talk to women and has like 10 friends at best.
Should I just end it?