Conciousness is the crux of reality. Everybody's experience is effectively a different reality...

Conciousness is the crux of reality. Everybody's experience is effectively a different reality. When you dream you're simply in a different place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoQk7ZNSFhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf, I spontaneously achieved gnosis while reading this thread

same tbqhwymfldd

Man I sure hope my dreams weren't real.

me on the bottom left, second up

that's just solipsism.

the problem is the that consciousness is only the crux of ONE reality. To say "everyone's experience is effectively a different reality" is to require that there be a meta-space that they exist in. that meta-space is physical reality

>Solipsism vs one meta boi

>Everybody's experience is a different reality.

Wrong.

Everybody's experience are the ties that bind reality to a state of proper "existence". If there were no active consciousnesses in the universe, our laws of reality would effectively be non-exist or at least only existent in a non-existent plane.

In fact to reiterate, think of the universe, this universe with these laws of physics at least, much like a spinning record in a record player. Every individual has their needle down during their lifetime, which keeps the sound or "reality" going. If every needle suddenly releases off the spinning record, then all of the sudden you have no sound or "reality" just the spinning record that are the laws of the universe.

really makes ya think

I cannot argue with this.

>When you dream you're simply in a different place.

Except if I stuck my dick in your mouth while you were asleep it would probably affect your dreams

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoQk7ZNSFhc

damn, ice king trippin

We live on a five dimensional probability plane and we sometimes drift to adjacent timelines with infinitesimal differences without realizing it and this is the crux of all arguments between men and women

Who do you read? I want to achieve this level.

Angels are useless assholes

>Conciousness is the crux of reality.
No, it isn't.
>Everybody's experience is effectively a different reality.
No, it isn't.
>When you dream you're simply in a different place.
No, you aren't.

This implies consciousness either precedes, or is exactly identical with reality though - which cannot be true in consideration to the finite qualities
of consciousness, and further us not consistently willing the environment we find ourselves in.

Further, it implies that the mind is somehow separate from the body and untethered, which also does not seem to play out in our ordinary experience.

>[c[c[c[c[citation needed]d]d]d]d]

God is playing hide and seek with himself again

end the game already

woahhh

woke af

>Conciousness is the crux of reality. Everybody's experience is effectively a different reality.

Correction: everyone's experience of reality is at most a representation of it (and an often faulty one at that). The only true reality is the so-called meta-space that exists beyond interpretation

Who cares. I'm just a man and therefore unknowing of anything outside the reality I perceive. There might be some objective reality but I will never perceive it and therfore my reality is the only "real" reality.