How many pieces of sushi do you usually eat in one sitting?

How many pieces of sushi do you usually eat in one sitting?

Attached: sushi-pieces-22922856.jpg (1300x957, 151K)

according to this picture I took, 38+ dumplings and tempura

6, but i've never eaten just sushi before

Like 3 rolls

Just the Americanized ones like Cali Philly rolls ECT, if that makes any difference to you.

At the place I usually go to, they serve eight, four columns and two rows, for four dollars (I don't buy the expensive sushi). They taste amazing and I get to watch the preparation.

Up to 10 if I'm with someone else, because the people who suggest sushi are judgemental fucks
however many I want when by self/going to cheap Chinese buffet

When i go to sushi train (which is the heights of sushi in Adelaide) i generally eat about 6-10 plates, and each plate either has two huge sushi rings or equivalent.
so about 20-30 pieces of the size in your picture.

>

Attached: Lardman.gif (420x307, 1.53M)

all that rice and protein
how do you even shit the next morning

hardly. The only time I go to adelaide is when I compete at jiu jitsu, in the 175-185lb division. and at 6'1, i'm hardly fat am I, chump.
Generally pretty sore and shit.

It's my post comp meal. usually i've been on strict diet for months before hand.

I'm an ex fat fuck anyway, so i can put it away.

I misread your post, i thought you said do you feel shit in the morning, not how do you shit.

i only shit twice a week so it doesn't affect me.

What, how? I shit like at least once a day.

usually a sushi burrito worth

Attached: 451436.jpg (2048x1365, 181K)

This sounds stupid, but i could support it

no one cares weeb

>Friend and I get a half off coupon for a sushi burrito
>We go there, it's only for one type
>Whatever, looks like a typical california roll, only like $4
>They bring them out to us
>It's really fuckin hot
>They deepfried the whole burrito
Absolutely disgusting

Usually 8

hahahhahahahahha

my boyfriend and I split 4 8-piece rolls plus 4 pieces of nigiri (saba, tobiko) at the very least, maybe with appetizers like tuna tataki or fried calamari

in an all you can eat setting I can easily eat way more than this and easily regret it twice as fast

between 6 and 20 or so
running sushi even more

All of them.

however much jiro lets me have

Attached: that-will-be-400-caps-plus-tip-smootheru-skineru-san.jpg (1077x769, 148K)

This. I like my fish cooked, and rice is just carbs void of any nutritional value.

16-40 depending how hungry I am. Only costs 105yen for 2 pieces so I just keep going until I'm full

I never sit to eat my sushi. It's a walk n' chew kinda food. Two rolls at most, one for each hand.

Lots of sushi has cooked fish.

im 240 pounds all muscle, ill push your shit in so hard you'll shit kung fu for a weak

where do you learn dick kung fu

asking for a friend

Carbs are nutritious.

8 and then i want to eat something else.

Sushi should be more of a snack and not a meal.

At least 12 but I barely ever eat sushi. But I have eaten mad hella sushi @ all you can eat.
>I'm a bit drunk

I get it at buffets unless super special occasions. I usually eat about 30-40 pieces. When I make it at home I easily eat more than that. Not fat.

Attached: Fajyiwu.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

Depends on the size, at a nicer place if I am alone, 2 to 4 rolls.

At a sushi go round, I'll probably do between six and ten plates, but each portion is pretty small.

If I eat them on their own, 16

i've never had sushi, fish is shit and rice is at minimum five times as much shit

getting some sushi today after my workout, about 3 maki rolls, dunno how many pieces, but it will be tasty AF

Last time I went to a buffet I had 45ish pieces plus miso soup, seaweed salad and dumplings

The number is a bit misleading though because I always throw two or three vegetarian shiitake / oshinko rolls in and they are quite small

5'2" obese mexican detected

usually get 2 rolls, i think they are cut into 6 pieces

then again i rarely get sushi because it isnt filling

I could easily eat an entire platter of 40 pieces. Shit's overpriced, usually just eat them from office buffets.

I actually literally have had zero sushi before. As a kid I was always afraid to try it, now I'm afraid to go up to the sushi bar thing because autism. I noticed Publix sells sushi, I'm going to get some next time I'm there.

6-8 usually.

That's exactly what I was going to say.

Attached: 1444770733652.jpg (289x289, 20K)

I wouldn't do that unless you live somewhere close to the sea with fresh fish. You'd be better off just ordering takeout if you want to limit interaction. That being said, most sushi chefs are japanese and probably won't want to talk either.

many years ago I went to the local sushi buffet, where they charge you if you leave leftovers. I couldn't finish the sushi since I overordered, and I stayed there way longer than I should have, trying to avoid the leftover fee. I'm pretty sure the Asian servers were staring at me with pity and disgust mixed in their eyes. I learned to not be a pig from that one time.

which one of you faggots is the top?

hahahahahahahahhhahahahaaahhhahaa

never had it

16 at least to feel something
>6'3 156lbs

I will usually get 6 pieces of salmon nigiri, an avocado eel roll, and then i'll get a roll or something i don't have often or haven't tried yet. In total about 14-18 pieces.

How much would something like this cost? Not at like Jiro's pretentious place or anything.

Well I went to my favorite hibachi place. It was awful, but I think it's because it was sitting for a while before I got it home.

Attached: Snapchat-1927229220.jpg (1440x2560, 783K)

Probably around $40

Attached: Huo5XEj.jpg (1600x1200, 559K)

As much as my budget allows, who the amount of patience my dining partner (rare) has.

I have a go-to progression for my sushi:

Spicy tuna roll
Unagi roll
4 salmon nigri (in Washington so sometimes more if they have a selection, love me some choho)
2-4 hamachi
2 fatty tuna
2 shrimp (more if they have a selection)
2-4 Mackeral

If I have money left...

1 more tuna roll
2 Squid (love the way it feels on my tongue)
1-2 Uni
A roll that has salmon on top

mmmmm..... dammit Veeky Forums you're going to make me get sushi tonight.

Attached: Salmon.jpg (960x638, 75K)

>chicken tempura
God wtf

Publix is mostly on the east coast- its fine.

Usually 4 pieces, sometimes 6. The trick is to eat slowly to let the rice spread out in your stomach to make you feel full. I can't imagine eating 10+. I'd be sick after leaving the restaurant.

one hundred and seventy-nine

Zero. I don't like rice.

Sashimi is your friend

I don't like fish.

Sushi for your self.

What did ***it*** mean by this?

What are you doing here?

sashimi is good especially the spicy crab and the salmon ones i usually get around 4 of them and a bowl of wonton soup with it

>oregano is stored in the balls
U wot mate

Too many. I have about 12 plates whenever I go to my place, and there's 4 rolls or 2 nigiri on each plate.

it’s where the oregano is stored

I think it is in Japan.

3-8 but I could eat infinite pieces.

Yeah, I go to the dollar-a-plate conveyor belt sushi places too. Went tonight, had 12 pieces plus four plates of sashimi plus two bowls of miso soup aaaand a plate of broccoli.

Attached: googleburn.jpg (1760x967, 238K)

I could probably kill 2 rolls if I pushed it.

So 18 pieces? Or more?

As much as I can before I spend too much money or feel full. There's a place near me that's like $3 per item, which makes it easy to eat a ton, and the sushi isn't bad either. I'm glad I live where I live

$30-80 depending on where you live

Stop it I'm gonna cum

About $300's worth

>colonlets

Its strange. The more fiber I take the less I shit, even though I drink a ridiculous amount of water

I can't actually answer that. I've never been full or satisfied on sushi before. I always leave the restaurant at least slightly hungry in the least.

I don't know. I usually just get $10's worth, or if I'm doing all you can eat, then I just eat until I feel sick.

None, I don't eat plebeian foods.

>too autistic for the sushi bar
That's exactly why bars exist though. They are a godsend that gives me an excuse to not sit at a table alone.
It's completely normal to zone out on your phone there.

I would much rather be at a table by myself so I don't have to risk being next to another person. But not a table out in the open, it has to be up against a wall, or preferably in a corner.

As many as I can is the only correct answer.

Stop bullying you fucking nigger.

Attached: hungry.gif (364x292, 425K)

>I wouldn't do that unless you live somewhere close to the sea with fresh fish
That doesn't matter that much really, it's about where they source the fish from. Place I used to go to outside of atlanta had their fish flown in from the tokyo fish market on a daily basis and it was as good as anything I've had outside of asia.

sushi is retarded.

50 nigiri when I go to the asian buffet, 1 roll/4 nigiri otherwise

like, 2 light rolls with a bowl of miso

post pic

Usually can only handle 2 rolls, and really that's more than enough. If im feeling super hungry ill just get a plain salmon roll or spicy tuna roll to go along with it and i always regret it because its too much food. A place near by makes Civeche rolls, holy shit dude, i know its not "real" sushi but fuck if i dont love it. I get it every time.

Virtually all commercially available fish is flash-frozen out at sea right after it's caught to kill germs/parasites, and is just as safe in the midwest as on the coast.

In fact, it's probably more safe than making sushi out of a freshly caught fish.

1 roll, i eat it pure with only cold smoked salmon (not much else is available in my town). sometimes i add wasabi paste in it.

Base order is
12 Nigiri
4 Maki rolls (24 pcs)
4 Tamaki (hand) rolls

And it goes up from there based on how hungry I am

They probably hate you

Do you eat so little because it starts getting expensive? Because I can't imagine eating that, I'd still feel pretty hungry after that. I only go to all you can eat restaurants (because ordering by order gets expensive) and get about 30-35 pieces, with some kitchen food on the side. I'm not even a big guy, 5'11 165 lbs, very lean, maybe around 12% body fat. Though I will say that after leaving, I need a lot of time to digest it all and don't eat till much later.

Attached: 1515290283395.gif (221x196, 362K)

I'm the same way. I just get sushi cravings and once I go to AYCE, I'm good for like a few months.

>eating sushi for sustenance

Attached: 970f711b.jpg (1080x1346, 350K)