No matter how rude a customer is being an employee has no right to retaliate or throw drink a drink at a customer

No matter how rude a customer is being an employee has no right to retaliate or throw drink a drink at a customer.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Q0ic6iDJJk

Attached: apology coupon.jpg (799x800, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1521184933634.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It makes me sad to know she was fired later that day

probably would have kept her job if it wasn't on video. Although they were being jerks she could have just handed them their drink and have a pity party at the back. Never lash out at a customer no matter how wrong they are.

She was? You sure?
Stop it, faggot. You're wrong.

Terrible mindset

She was handing back their credit card. The guys already paid. She couldn't outright refuse service because she already got their money. She had to hand out the drink and in a nice way.

A job at McDicks isn't worth putting up with epic hilarious pranks.

#metoo

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1521184933634.webm

>No matter how rude a customer is being an employee has no right to retaliate or throw drink a drink at a customer.

The customer is not always right bitch. Entitled fucks like you deserve retaliation for acting like trash.

Sure, but no employer should be allowed to fire you over your dignity. "Here's your drink, you're a fucking piece of shit because you're treating me like this" is completely reasonable, imo, to say to someone who's flipping out at you.

it supposed to be a harmless prank. It's not like they made a mess or threatened her.

I've honked my horn by accident before and it is very embarrassing. Imagine being made all wet and not getting your cold refreshing Coca Cola as well as being embarrassed. I would simply die.

They didn't pay. He hands her the card as they stop at the window.

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

Worth it.
Not taking shit from sub-humans is more important.

Never put a price on your dignity.

You're a spineless wretch.

What a bitch. WAHH I GOT SCARED FOR ONE SECOND! IMMA THROW A DRINK AT SOMEONE!

If she couldn't deal with that she is didn't need to work fast food in the first place

Turn about is fair play.

I would be proud to get fired for that, no one has to put up with that shit

>youtube prank videos
Occasionally kinda funny, usually just being assholes to random people and calling it a joke.

If the prankster gets pranked back but then gets mad and gets someone fired, I think the prankster that started it should be force fed tidepods.

>it's appropriate to play pranks on people who are working

Imagine you've been at your dead-end minimum wage job for four hours dealing with fat retard after fat retard, and then this epic bro with his snapback drives up in his subaru with the hardcore spoiler, and when you're just trying to take his order he blows a fucking airhorn in your face.

I would have thrown the drink at him too. I would be perfectly happy to be fired over that. No minimum wage job is worth your dignity.

>loud noises
>harmless
Yeah no

>youtube prank videos
Most of the time, they are fake too

Faggot pranksters are cunts. Doesn't matter if the person serving you is getting paid or not, basic courtesy is something you need to show them. If you wanna act like a faggot, you should just go to a vending machine.
The only thing wrong with this video is that she threw soda on them instead of boiling hot coffee.

>Its appropriate to assault someone because they scared you
The guys were cunts but you cant act like that when you are working. It would be forgivable if it was more that a slight little scare. She reacted like a fucking idiot.

>throwing a drink is assault
They were harassing her, basically assault on their part
She reacted better than any normal person would. They would've gotten worse in a major city.

sure she does
you go girl

Attached: giada444.jpg (327x500, 79K)

I can't believe literally anyone is defending the airhorn guy's actions. The whole "it's just a prank she shouldn't have reacted" thing seems to be spewed by people who have no respect for others.

>said by an entitled faggot who's never worked a service job in his entire obese life

fuck off cunt

Guy fucking deserved it but she also deserved to be fired. She gave him retribution for being a dick but she also made a bad, immature image of her company. Not saying what she was doing was morally wrong, but it was wrong for the workplace.

This is a more reasonable response though. Unlike a loud noise, getting someone wet is actually a physical action to them and hence deserves a physical response.

This was on purpose though.

Humiliating fast food workers just feels so wrong. You really are picking on the weakest of the weak.

This, from a professional standpoint it is wrong as fuck to do something like that. Sure she has the upper ground in retaliating from any other view but you can not do that shit if you are trying to sell something.

It IS assault and has been ruled as such in court before.

Blasting an air horn in someone's ear IS a physical act.

In some states/cities It's actually a crime and a form if assault.

Precisely.
The "epik-lol-prankster" didn't expect retribution for his act because the fast food worker is "beneath" him.

I see nothing wrong with what she did.

I have a friend who worked under a middle manager who liked to pull "pranks" on her underlings.

She only ever pranked those beneath her on the corporate totem poll.

In shipping and receiving she left "cookies" out for the garage workers. They turned out to be fancy dog treats.

In the offices she would remove screws from people's chairs. When they sat down the chair would come apart. One women was almost seriously injured during a fall, but only suffered a bad bruise.

After the "joke" the middle manager would always show up to point and cackle at her victims.

Everyone had to grin and bear it Since the lead manager thought it was funny too.

I agree to some extent.
I worked a customer service job for years amd I used to get extremely angry with customers untill I came to the realization that all the stress and rage I was feeling what totally unnecessary and was in all likely causing damage to my body.
From the point of my epiphany, on foreward I practiced keeping a level head, taking deep breaths and remaining stoic. Not only did this put me in a better mood but I literally felt physically better at the end of the day.
I always hoped that the people who I delt with who would act like petulant children would be met with my calm demeanor would later recount upon their day and realize how much of an idiot they were being. For those who would never realize the error of their ways, they would surely lose years off of their life with their regular bouts of stress and anger.

good man

Working in customer service is torture. I worked just below civil service for a year in government services and WEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW some fucks just deserve to have their shins snapped and get dumped in the ocean.

"I'm a customer!"
Those few words used to make me see white hot rage. When theres nothing that can be done for their query (Your fucking lamp post will have to wait to be fixed or that pot hole will be seen to after the others in line you FUCKS!) and they still pester you, you'll know the fage.

Customer service is absolute cuckdom.

This. If you work in customer service you should be able to keep your cool when other people can't.

"the customer is always right"

It just feels like such a bitch move to prank someone making minimum wage, get retaliated on and then try to get them fired for it. I'll bet these guys won't look back on that moment as an epic win.

On the plus side it's essentially zero loss to get fired from the minimum wage job.

She did nothing wrong

I’ll agree. That was pretty light hearted and minor.
When I worked fast food, several times we had basketballs pull through the drive through absolutely blaring rap through shitty subwoofers on purpose. They got their order just fine.
She’s a sensitive cunt. Reaction didn’t match the action

Attached: CE16EBEC-E9A7-414E-957F-12909E08765A.jpg (2000x589, 60K)

I guess I forgot how many fags inhabit the internet

How about I come to where you work and blast an airhorn in your face. Since you're just going to take it, you fucking pussy.

>tfw self-employed
You have no power here, Satan

Attached: 400.jpg (325x400, 190K)

Yikes, what a cuck

>Fancy dog treats
That's pretty funny though.

even if it's a shitty job, does getting fired from it make it more difficult to land on a new one?

>Yikes
Fuck off.

Attached: 181AEE17-5D15-4ECE-9F6F-7C3822CDF983.jpg (728x700, 82K)

Just don't put it on your resume.

fucking crackaz

They were disrespectful though, and for no good reason other than shits and giggles.

It's the same people that say "Only God can judge me", they act like scum and expect everyone to be cool with it.

So you live around mexicans as well.

Central Americans and working class white folk

>Central Americans
Yeah, those mexicans.

I wish he'd ordered coffee instead ;_;

Under Texan law she would have every right to shot those fags with a concealed weapon

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Wow dude, nice classroom answer.

>just do the rational thing loooooool

>Uses normie instead of normalfag

Not the only one who should fuck off

There are things that I absolutely would not, as someone who worked in the service industry, have myself put up with. This is not one of those things. Yeah, that was a jackass move, but it's not worth losing my job over.

>people are defending two assholes who filmed themselves committing assault on someone who was working
I love how she didn't even hesitate to throw it in his face. She probably had the legal right to call the police.

Sorry, I'll correct myself. This is a class b misdemeanor there. Up to 180 days in jail and 2,000 dollar fine. Court ordered supervision for up to 3 years may also occur, which I could see happening if they're recurring pranksters.

I WANT MORE FUCKING KEPTCHUP

is blaha still alive?

Fucking retard is lucky she didn't have a hot drink in hand.

>Self employed small business master race
>"Let me speak to your supervisor/manager/employer
Dont have one...
>If they get pissy and threaten/swear at me they get added to a national list that essentially locks them out of our services
>Demand for my services sky rockets every year.
>The customer is always wrong and ALWAYS disposable.

Feels good man.

Attached: tmp_19863-tumblr_ogtnoe6QrF1vl7qs8o1_5001089115933.jpg (500x500, 35K)

If I was her manager I would have officially reprimanded her but not fired her. I also would have told those guys that if they returned to my establishment they would not be served again.

'Cept these were faggot assholes

Cry about it. People have bills and rent to pay.
>b-b-but muh dignity!
Dignity is for people with savings accounts and financial security.

>It's funny though

Normally yes.

It's the context that is important.
If you had done that to your buddies, it would be fine.
They could laugh about it now and prank you back later.
All in good humor.

Without even social standing pranking is just bullying.
The employees can be fired by her for any reason based on their behavior. She has power over them in this situation. They can't retaliate in any way or risk losing their job.

It's not a prank at that point. In this manager's case I would call it abusive and harassment

>Customer service is absolute cuckdom.
True-eth truth has never been spoken good user

The US of A will never have a good service economy because no one wants to provide acceptable levels of service.

>Anyway, We are living in the end times, as the Romans did before us

>Central America.

Ah.
Central America...
Mexico's Mexico..

This.

What if the customer comes in and shoots up your establishment ?

>We gave customer sub-tier, barely digestible people chow, we deserved to be eviscerated

Fuck that

There are societal norms. Fucktards like that should not be behind the wheel of a 3500 Lb vehicle, let alone interact with the populace

TLDR: There's a bridge for that driver

People pulling shit like this was why I would step back from the windows until they pulled up. Why would you have the windows open?
Never did that when I worked at Mcdonald's.

You should be able to keep your cool in a reasonable scenario, like an upset customer being at you. That's a normal part of the job.
Having a 130 decibel air horn blown in your face is not a reasonable scenario, the customer is not right in that situation.

I had some fat mexican threaten to beat me up because he didn't want to pay an extra 20 cents for more packets

>manger at walmart
>front is too busy and needs help
>since we all wear the same color vests (at the time), I more or less blended in with all my workers
>customer enters my line and is already upset, out right lies about the price of his products on the shelf
>I refuse to change the price
>"The customer is always right, I know what I saw"
>I still refuse
>he yells at where my manager is
>I tell him I'm the manager
>he refuses to believe me
>have one of my CSMs come over to appease this retard
>I give my CSM a wink and she quickly plays along
>she goes to check my office (in most stores, its the one right in front near the cashiers)
>returns with a shrug and says I'm currently out of my office and that I would love to hear from him, she give the customer my contact info and then he storms off
>no phone call, no call from corporate
>Still see him in the store every now and then
>my face when

Don't fuck with my store. I have tackled and then sat on shoplifters as I waited for the police to arrive. Along with my AP team, we are the few people who can touch and physically stop a customer if need be.

Attached: 1519677609808.gif (282x248, 37K)

Attached: dde01a7a92aa19b4972b4fb097b332686e4ba1f0771b47994b0f28c71f175383.jpg (625x483, 62K)

MAD AF WAGIES ITT

Attached: rdN4Z.jpg (897x1200, 309K)

Nah fuck that, what's with the idea that people can go on being cunts and never receive retaliation? Act like a dick get treated like one I've always said.

they weren't being dicks. They were giving her money and didn't order something that would take a long time to make. it's not like they did this while they were busy

>t. sociopath

the customer is always right is an economic concept.

>they weren't being dicks
>severe pain to PERMANENT damage
She has the right to physically retaliate as they are attacking her with a weapon.

Attached: dB.png (699x1049, 451K)

LMAO you took down some faggots then. No minimum wage piece of shit loss prevention douche is allowed to lay hands on anyone anywhere in America. If I'd seen you you'd still be sucking nigger dick in prison little man.

you can't tackle obviously but depending on the store's policy, you can detain.

>blow air horn
>just a prank, bro
>throw soft drink
>just a prank, bro
I see nothing wrong with this. If they ratted it her out they're faggots.

Please tell me they ordered coffee.

>officially reprimanded
If anyone above you caught wind of it she'd be gone and you'd be the one getting officially reprimanded.

This one is especially cathartic.

When woomen in western societies behave badly it's tolerated in general.
They rarely face consequences for their actions.

Very gratifying to see these cunts get what's coming to them.
You can tell by their surprise that they never imagined that anything unpleasant would ever happen to them in response to their shitty behavior.

shut the fuck up you neckbeard faggot they were laughing about it.