Literally the Dark Souls of fantasy novels

literally the Dark Souls of fantasy novels

shit loved by retards?
agree

How are the audiobooks? Is it really too complex to follow on audio, or is that just brainlets talking?

lol. Do you mean that the people that love it really love it and the people that hate it really hate it?

as in they're punishing to read?

yup, the first novel is confusing as fuck but it gets better later, like MUCH better

Gardens of the Moon is like trying to talk to a fluent Arab after only having been given a beginners Arabic handbook, and never having seen it before prior
Deadhouse Gates gets better, but still feels clunky as fuck, looking forward to reading House of Chains though
Memories of Ice is fucking dope so far, I'm about halfway through now
Quick Ben is my nigga

The ending of Memories of Ice is when I decided it was far and away the greatest fantasy series I've ever read. It only gets better as it goes, too.

>It's not a critically acclaimed treatise on the very pillars of the human condition so it's shit.

If you can't tell by the cover art whether or not this is a book for you, I have terrible news for you.

>The ending of Memories of Ice
NO SPOIL PLZ
>It only gets better as it goes, too.
i actually have House of Chains and Midnight Tides sitting on my nightstand, untouched, just itching to get into them
REALLY looking forward to MT, as I hear it is a trip into the past
hell, who am I kidding, I'm looking forward to all of them

Just started Gardens of the Moon earlier this week. I'm enjoying it so far.

Does this series have a satisfying conclusion? One that makes the investment all worthwhile? (i.e the antithesis of LOST)

i'm the guy halfway through Memories
by the time you get to Memories, you won't even care about looking to the end anymore, you'll just be so stoked at the mere title of the last book and you'll want nothing more than to press on blindly

Broad would be very cute if she lost some the slob doesn't have the hips or frame for that fat

she is pretty sloppy, but i still wouldn't mind seeing the Garden of her Moon if you know what i'm saying

she looks comfy

>Implying fall of light isn't an 800 page treatise on the pillars of the human condition

Also for anybody who has finished the series
Pic related

Yeah. This.

After reading Deadhouse I considered stopping altogether, because I couldn't believe that he could do anything better than Coltain's March.(seriously that shit is like the Anabasis on drugs).That story line is like essence of what fantasy heroism is.

It does. If you can get with the program - meaning you enjoy it till the end of Deadhouse Gates- you will be hooked till the end. But even if you don't like the ending you will enjoy the hell out of it.

surely you mean the dragonball z

So each book starts out great then becomes exponentially shit?

do you faggots actually read this garbage

Go fuck yourself

>Dark Souls of X

Esslemonts renditions are far superior. If you've read HoC go read Night of Knives asap its great.

No, the book is great until the first third is over and then chapters paraphrase themselves and the third book has Marvel illustrations.

Do the covers mirror the content? are there giant dogs? is there some supersayan mary stu that fights a quadriplegic god?

>memories of ice
>cover is fire

Which apollo mission go to the Gardens of the Moon?

>memories of ice
>cover is fire

If the world is currently on fire, then it stands to reason that ice would only exist in memories. Better luck next time, brainlet.

you figured that one out all by yourself, champ? It must have been exhausting to get those braincells going. Take a breather.