L
K

&

H
O
N
E
Y

I actually teach a course on how to be a man.
Here’s me in action
youtu.be/OYy8tb8DFW0

no book can do that

but check out the entire recordings of pic related. he really help me come into and understand manhood

The ego and its own

old man and the sea is 10/10 mancore

The Ranger Handbook

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger...

Maps of Meaning nig

Do you think this discredits him or something, Redditfag? These are the kind of young men he’s trying to help.

Maps of Meaning isn't a self help book

Well what is a man to you? Do that, be that. Or are you such a pussy you don't even have an idea of what you're striving for?

Wtf? No one mentioned Emersons' Self-Reliance yet?

>being a man
what a fag

Learning from mentors is how advancement is made, you posturing fuckwit

Feed, HArrison and Bergeron, A Boy and His Dog
the second one is a tragedy so get ready to cry

You needn't books for that one, xir.
youtube.com/watch?v=biiy1QAZY1s

You need a mentor to tell you about the cock and balls between your legs, you fucking sally?
Better give em a tug to make sure they're still attached

baby-boomers spent all day preaching the kind of 'gung-ho' shit you're preaching and went on to get shot to death all their lives and get cucked by companies and minorities/women

So I take it they weren't

playing with your balls like a chimp does not make you a 'man'. Thats something your hubris-filled ilk failed to realize as they got punished with calamities to this day.

Well you go ahead and either get it reattached or turn whatever is left into a pussy, I'm gonna go to bed. Stay cute, user and I'll pound that boypuss for you ;)

Low effort

Being a man is literally LARPing. Everything that is firmly associated with manhood is a relic of the past, of a time when there were real enemies and allies in everyday life - when the concepts of valor and brotherhood were relevant.

This. I hate how people think gender conformity somehow makes sense because "muh caveman was stronger" or whatever, it has no bearing on how I or anyone else should behave. You can go through life without being the strongest alpha Chad, and enjoy it more.

>tfw the soy boy meme is real

Read the first couple chapters of Genesis. Probably the main takeaway is that the man is the one who is responsible when things go wrong.

Oh fuck boy lemme know how not having brotherhood is relevant at your next lgbt meetup

here, i'll translate the soyboyian for those not fluent in it:
>Tyrone, pls impregnate my girlfriend

Same Cis guy making the same "soy boy" joke when he probably eats like utter shit anyway. Enjoy the carcinogenic hot pockets, guy!

>enjoy those hotpockets, goy!

This.
In my opinion, it's one of those essential books you just got to have.

>When you're literally too stupid to understand the subtleties of a shitpost

Anybody that disagrees with this are /truecucks/

This.
>inb4 f-fuck religion!!!
It's a good book, and teaches good morals and what it means to be human (good example of this is the story of Cain and Abel).

>literally
I can shitpost here and people think I'm in gravitas; if I voice my opinion, I'm a falseflagging shitposter.

Cain did a good thing by inventing murder. Plebs blame him for things, when God was an attention-seeking whore who turned his followers into cheerleaders instead of better people.

It might be because you're too retarded to understand the posts you're arguing with

Define 'better people'

more pious

Ride the tiger by Julius Evola.

>just give up and wait for all the old people die
its like he never read Socrates

My Twisted World

my diary desu

>arguing
There are barely any arguments going on here, darling, just people responding to single words, half-sentences, straw mans, et cetera... why, I'm doing it now. Lots of name-calling. Nothing too risque though.

Nigga it’s clealry Eve’s fault.

Yep, I'm sure they'll change their ways when applying 10 rules for being a pleb to their lives.

You’re a bitter cunt and you’re an unpleasant person to interact with. I suggest you sort yourself out.

>You’re a bitter cunt and you’re an unpleasant person to interact with.
convincing.

'storm of steel' can teach you all sorts of things, but if you want to be manly, you need to read 'the way of men'. I'm surprised no one has mentioned it so far.

This whole post chain was low effort, why would I put forth any effort against a man without a cock?

It's a joke sperg, I'm one of the staunchest Peterson supporters out there. Flew to Toronto this Summer for the biblical lecture on Sodom and Gomorrah, it was sweet

>You're not a real man until you've bought into some chauvinist chest beating unga shit
Real men don't need somebody else to tell them who they are

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
This guy right here .Read his book Men are better than women.

Is that a Fairbairn?

>"40-something who just realized he needs a culture"-core literature

A book cannot teach you. Being a man is a lived experience. If that is your main concern, burn all your books and go outside

Nicomachean Ethics.

Now stop crying, chewing your nails and being gay. Be courageous but not rash.

A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy by William B. Irvine

Confucian Analects, The Great Learning, The Doctrine of the Mean, The Works of Mencius. The problem is not so much reading and absorbing the knowledge, it's all in the application. Wisdom cannot be bought, traded or given. It is learned through experience in life.

It doesn't matter that it was "her fault," because it was Adam's responsibility.

Manhood is keeping your word,fulfilling obligations and suffering the minor pains and indignities of life in stoic silence. It is NOT who you can beat up or where you jam your dangly bits. And taking a stand for what you believe in.

Jordan Peterson don't take no shit.

No it's a Loeb

>the way of men

This, it's a good book