Do you eat food as you shop in the store...

Do you eat food as you shop in the store? I honestly can't say I don't usually snack on some pieces of pic related as I get my groceries.

Attached: Walmart-Deli-Fried-Chicken-SummerYum-ad.jpg (700x1050, 260K)

Fuck no. I'm not some sloppy hambeast who can't wait till I sit down at a table to eat.

>walmart

Figures, though I can’t tell if bait because I haven’t been to a Walmart in probably 15 years.

yeah if it's something like coffee, boba or icecream
you won't catch me dead eating fucking storebought fried chicken let alone eating the slop in the store

anyone who has worked a single day in the deli/bakery at any grocery store knows the fucking horrors of fried chicken and rotisserie sanitation.

Do you still pay for it afterwords though or are you a little bitch that ditches the packaging?

Do americans really do this?

God yes, a pack of that fried chicken with a few mayo packets and a bottle of diet Coke, that's my afternoon shopping snack.

>my afternoon shopping snack costs me $9.58
do amerilards really do this?

good for you, i refused to enter walmart for years but after a while i got lazy and stopped caring

I have EBT and student aid and it's my favorite comfy treat

It has nothing to do with being lazy. Everywhere I’ve lived Walmart has been out of the way and I could never find half of the stuff I wanted there. But yeah, it’s also fucking gross.

NO NO FUCKING NO!
You don't eat/drink until you purchase, its common manors. A supermarket isn't a fucking restaurant, it is a place of shipping and no one wants your greasy ass crumby fingers over their goods.
Is this a mutt thing or do other people do it?

Attached: 1508526900900.png (420x420, 11K)

I don’t know what you mean by mutt, but it’s usually white people in sweat pants that eat food before paying for it.

It's not a good idea to grocery shop when you are hungry. Also I am not a blubbernaut that feels the need to eat every 2 seconds

>eating cold chicken

Jeez user.

only the hambeasts

>shopping snacks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1504689309813.jpg (480x480, 28K)

My mom used to eat a whole rotisserie chicken in the store and put the greasy packaging on the conveyor belt to pay when I was a kid.

>mfw its the only store on my way home from work and i shop there all the time
I hate it but its all thats around

I have seen people with little children do that occasionally in Europe. Some Americans seem to have the same level of impluse control as your average toddler. I am wondering when it will become socially acceptable to shit yourself

Nah. Just fatties. Prolly all over the 1st world.

>a whole fried chicken
>shoppping snack
Murican as fuuh

Attached: 20171224_162415.jpg (4160x2340, 2.29M)

Just wanted to say as an American, i almost never see people snacking while shopping.
And i dont live in a high class area.

Move
Somewhere
Better

I swong by walmart the other day after a late night at work and found their fried chicken marked down to $3 for that pack.
What a fucking age to he poor. Food is practacly free.

Nah. It would be easier to travel farther to get groceries.
Honestly they carry 90% the same shit as everywhere else. Its just that last 10%.

>Just wanted to say as an American, i almost never see people snacking while shopping.
same but im an american in the uk. back home? contantly.

The local grocery store will usually have an opened tray of chocolate chip cookies on the bakery counter and I'll eat a couple of those

I'll snack a bag of fresh wedges or chicken pupcorn, occasionally get a quarter pound of honey smoked baloney and munch on that

>manors

>eating food in public is like shitting yourself
Calm yourself fag

Please don't do this. If you want to eat in the store, pay for the items first.

t. Former grocery store cashier

>I'm an expert on the subject, having been a minimum wage employee once
Oh wow please give me some more knowledge, oh wise one.

Yes, having worked in a grocery store for several years does make me an expert on grocery store etiquette.

I try to eat something before I go shopping. I've learned to never go in the grocery store hungry.

It really doesn't, it barely makes you an expert on being a cashier, and even then, only at that specific grocery store. Who knows what weird thoughts you have on manners, first of all. Second of all you probably are a little dumb or at least lazy, having worked as a cashier at a grocery store for years without being promoted. Therefore your view is tainted by your laziness/idiocy.

No because in order to eat food I need to wash my face and hands with soap before I touch the food, and then immediately wash my face and hands when I finish. I take an intricate amount of time to eat as well, especially with food like chicken, I'd have to carefully cut the meat from the bone, separate the fat and extra skin to throw away.

Plus if you're holding a basket or pushing a cart guaranteed someone else has touched it and have weird hygiene habits. I've worked in supermarkets, we don't wash carts or baskets.

Its okay man I get you

>be at the register
>watch the customers greasy hands put stuff on the belt
>don't even bag anything, let the retards do it.

Fuck customers man, I don't know why but when people enter a supermarket their worst sides come out. That's why I fucked with them at any chance I could get.

>my store has retards who work as baggers due to a program
>they aren't young, they are elderly retards
>they act like children tho which is hilarious
>it's winter time
>usually hate working with certain retards because they get too close
>this time around tho
>customer is a complete bitch lmao
>wants her stuff bagged a certain way and fast, with tons of shit
>just stop bagging and let the retard do it
>tell retard what she wants
>all whole this happens the retard has a runny nose
>when they get runny noses it's like a bathroom leak
>rubbing it's hand all over its runny nose
>continues bagging
>customers face is visibly disgusted
>but her stuff is being bagged how she wanted it
>it's not my job to take care of retards or tell them what to do so just keep going
>suppress laughter engaged
>customer just stops the retard from bagging and bags everything herself
>once she leaves I tell the retard good job

You fat fucking turd.

do you start sipping your slurpees/drink at AM PM before paying? I do that.

I don't know which of you two are bigger autist.

>separate the fat and extra skin to throw away.

Attached: rage.gif (300x136, 104K)

Excuse me? Nice talking out of your ass bud, I work as a meat cutter at a grocery store and our deli and bakery are clean as fuck, and the people who work there are good clean people.

I doubt you've somehow managed to never work even an hour in a back of store position before, or you worked in the front or some shit in Detroit.

>in Detroit
detroit has the highest of fried chicken standards

If a grocery store has a deli section where you can grab food but pay for it at the normal checkstands, they definitely do. A lot of them actually hate that shit because then you get people leaving spilled foodstuff around the aisles and, god forbid, people straight up shoving the wrapper/container away from eyes to avoid paying for the food they just ate.

Usually only happens in lower income areas.

Jesus user, how big was/is she?

Is Mayo good with Chicken? I usually dip in Ranch and Tabasco.

No, mayo alone adds nothing to chicken, especially if fried.

Eating food before you pay for it is white trash behavior.

Really? I thought it was an old people thing. I only ever see old people do this and I live in a five mile radius of a university

Feels like stealing. I know its not because when you get to the front you pay for it but it still feels wrong. Not a fan of other people doing it either cause they might actually be stealing.

I'm a grocery store worker and I don't give a fuck if customers do this. If they're upfront and hand me the package/wrapper of whatever they ate, then it's completely fine. They're paying for it, it doesn't matter at all. If you get mad about that you're just being an aggressive shitty employee.

However, there are some exceptions. If they're not upfront, leave it in the cart for me to pick up, litter the store with thier trash, or have soiled the packaging and they don't warn me first I'll get mad.
There are also parents that let their kids eat stuff while they shop. I'm fine with that too. Although, I hate it when they expect me to take the food away from their child to scan it. No, I'm not going to take something away from your child. It might cry or get mad and I don't want that on me.

That's only of you worked other sections too. Being a register bitch doesn't make you an expert on anything other than bagging things correctly.

>cashier
>grocery
>produce
>general merch
>payroll clerk
>customer service
>self checkout
Is that a satisfactory number of positions?

Unless the fryers haven't been boiled out/filtered in a while, no, there shouldn't be a lot of sanitation issues.

Less certain about rotisseries, it probably depends on the store and who's loading them. Any issues are probably minor, but my standards are low.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm working in the deli and it's fucking disgusting.

A kid pissed in the self checkout area, the mom was more concerned about the machine not accepting her old shitty dollar bills
She left and didn't bother to stay and apologize for the nigger kid pulling his dick out to piss in public.

Isn't it apart of your job to clean things up though?

>it depends on the store and who's holding them
this is the issue considering back room deli/bakery workers are entry level jobs being paid minimum wage

if you want to gamble and pray that the literally sub 100 IQ minorities changed the oil this WEEK let alone today, all you
on the rotisserie, you're trusting them with FRESH meat, not pre frozen like the fried, to clean and properly prepare the tray/spit for them, and then hope they give a fuck about what temp the thermometer reads

worth noting that with the fried chicken i literally do not eat dark meat from grocery stores after working at several. EVERYONE fries dark and white meat together and, since no one there legally has to be food safety certified, won't give a fuck if your dark meat is 160f, 190f, or if it's fucking raw. not their problem

It isn't your food to eat until you have purchased it.

>implying they don't just overcook the white meat

>swong
Underage, urban youth, or white trash detected.

Ranch is mostly mayo

No, I'm not a subhuman shit who can't wait to get home

>Retarded program baggers
God, I hate these fucking niggers. We've got one that will laugh and slap himself in the face if his tard wrangler doesnt tell him to stop. Any time I feel the need to apologize to a customer for the way their groceries are being bagged, or damaged because of another employee who I can't reprimand because they're quantifiable retards there's something wrong.

Wal Mart fried chicken is dry as fuck.

Attached: 1514635078969.jpg (894x894, 293K)

That's why I like it. I don't really care for super juicy fried chicken.

You're a nigger aren't you?

can confirm it's an old person thing, my grandma does it with fruit all the time

No because I'm not a hamplanet.