Why are american mres so shit?

why are american mres so shit?

also are you supposed to eat every item like the salt packet to get the recommended daily iodine?

Attached: militaryrations_85663_990x742.jpg (950x742, 104K)

>why do european nations who barely (if ever) go to war divert so much budget to blatant frivolities like the quality of boysenberry jam in their rations

Attached: eyeroll.jpg (345x194, 25K)

I love MREs

you already know my leaders pocket the tax money and budget the military.

Anyone wanna trade a pound cake for a jalapeño cheese?

you doomsday preppers are real weirdos. I guess someone has to keep the MRE market afloat though.

Who gives a fuck. It's military garbage, the military is for the poor and dumb

>will never know the feeling of immense satisfaction after turning some sub-human shitskins head into a misty pink cloud of mush. or leveling their home with a JDAM strike.
Sucks to be you...

>murrica

We may have had a bunch of hurricanes last year and a president who doesn’t give a shit, but nobody actually eats, thinks, or cares about MREs in the first world.

true, the federal government has mounted zero response to harvey or irma, didn't pay a dime or offer any assistance, shameful really

Attached: 1488749656875.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

You're the worst kind of person in the army

even worse the "cajun navy" showed up. White men spreading their white bread patriarchy to oppress latinxs, disgusting

>welfare boyscouts
anybody still giddily volunteering to get shot in the back for cia special activities probably ate worse at home

what's that yellow stuff?

Attached: cheddar-cheese-spread-lg.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Jalapeno cheese and chili mac is unironicaly delicious

wouldn't investing in healthier food improve combat performance

>Anytime a European nation decides it wants a strong military and not rely on America
>Germany: Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, fascism is on the rise again!
>I guess we can't go-guys
>t. Every politician for decades

Attached: 1514120501324.jpg (764x805, 65K)

It is kindof a shame because Natick Food Labs could make such better quality rations if given higher quality base ingredients to work with. But it's all cheap quality food treated and meats are irradiated - packed in retort pouches that cost more than the food itself. If the govt doubled the budget on MREs and made better quality foods the ration would look more like an ORP. But ORPs or Daff (Chile) - even JOMIPSA none of them have the packaging tech and preservatives that an MRE has. So in that aspect the US MRE is not all bad. (Preservatives are in my opinion a good thing for a ration. i.e. The ones made during Cold War era were built to last.)

Now the best ration out there is the Indonesian T2-PJ - it's their freeze dried 24hr option. Problem there is the source dried up after Indo laws made it illegal to sell their rations to civilians.

what the fuck are you supposed to do with that bread

is that u steve

i'd take that deal

Compared to the slop you get at mess MREs are a fucking fine dining experience

Hey Steve.

You’re a fucking retard.
They were literally rescuing people. But you wont say anything about the jewish leaders going into neighborhoods and saving ONLY jews and leaving the others to drown, because that would defeat your little stance on “de ebil whyt man.” I bet youre white, too. Self hating little faggot.

>American MRE

MREs are American user, it's a brand, the word you are looking for is Ration.

And there are plenty of good MREs, watch some stevemre

That one is pretty good

His digits say otherwise.

Because us Americans hate our veterans. Republicans just pretend not to hate them.

This is a lie. Politicians just don't care about anyone but themselves.

I used to hang-out with vets all the time. Hell, from time to time I'd outright buy them things but try to hide it.

MREs are probably another form of government corruption. People own too much stock in the companies making the fucking things.

Enjoy you PTSD, moron. Now go beat your girlfriend.

>MREs are probably another form of government corruption.
It is the same as public school meals. This is the quality you get from giving contracts to the lowest bidder, or even worse, no-bid contracts where the producer is already guaranteed a set amount of money and can ensure they cut corners everywhere to pocket most of it.

looks like a brick but probably, eat it with the cheese spread

Wheat Snack Bread has 1.5 grams of trans fat in it. Well, the older ones did. God I hate those things.

t. neet

Attached: 1474215810770.png (600x400, 182K)

That's not an argument

Jews are not a legitimate topic for negative discussion. End of story, stormwienee

>Jews are not a legitimate topic for negative discussion
Why not?

because it's antisemitism

Feel free to provide an actual argument anytime

Attached: 1512435017758.jpg (480x480, 49K)

I already have, you are just dense

>You can't talk about the bad things jews do because they are jews
No you don't

kekkles

>defending kikery and anti-white statements
>anything negative towards heebs is antisemitism and must be shut down
Dude are you an actual heeb or just a trigglypuff?

That's the way it is. Get over it nazi

Attached: 9EDB310D-E7FF-4F8F-9D73-8E215C445645.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

Global rule 3 /pol/.
If you're going to post here, please play nice.

Go ahead and ignore the anti-white post, though. Fucking faggot mod

boo-hoo you fucking sensitive snowflake

>hehe snowflake
>WHAT THAT FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT HEEBS YOU LITTLE BITCH?!
The absolute state of leftism

Attached: image.png (1000x721, 451K)

Not when you have war machines to do all the killin for you.

People eating MRE's are most likely meat shields. The guys operating the drones, and pilots get to eat hot meals from the canteen

>mfw some nigger opened them all to find the one with the skittles
>mfw the box is now just a big grab bag full of shit no one wanted

Attached: AA535EE0-1B44-4304-A578-467F45EB4578.jpg (800x580, 244K)

I've watched some reviews, and it seems like so many things has soy in it. It's weird

They should put proper crackers in them instead of those big 4-part things

Attached: norge-russian-ration-03[1].jpg (1024x768, 203K)

They are healthy, for a soldier.

They need to have full vegan meals for soldiers because they provide the best nutrition.

example

Attached: 1.png (624x302, 317K)

how did they get the cheese spread out so cleanly ?

>the military complex is a huge leftist conspiracy to isolate the most aggressive males in the population and feminize them by feeding them soy

You know most people just use 'doomsday prepper' as a catch all and most of those people are just preparing for a power outage or natural disaster or something, right? The CDC recommends keeping a pretty good supply of non-perishable food and water just in case.

When they talk about prepping and SHTF and stuff, very few people actually expect a full scale, long term societal collapse.

If I had to guess I'd say they froze it and then cut it out of the package.

>barely (if ever) go to war

It's cheese wiz without carbonation.

>1...4888
Checks out.

>skittles
>cheese whiz
>tiny single-use Tabasco bottle
>pretzels
kek muh corporate MREs

>how to get scurvy in 1 easy step

idk user the plain ones are low tier stale saltines but vegetable ones are pretty good

I don't like MRE's but I keep 2 cases of bottled water, 1 month of canned/fried food and a first aid kit in case there is an Earthquake or something. You're a fag.

Holy shit. We got steve over here. Whats up man! Everyone here fuckin loves you

Nothing wrong with vegan meat since the production is cheaper and more nutrients. Just need to perfect the flavor.

why's it so carb heavy?

Where's the new fucking videos Steve? I'm fiending over here buddy

Attached: nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Because carbs are cheap and these are intended for active duty soldiers that'll burn them off anyway.

Considering a vegan diet is way more nutritous and alternate meats can add variety i dont see why we can have a cut of it with various sauces and other flavors.
Lol i actually know why, its because the meat and dairy is a lobbied corporation and theyd lose money.

You might also consider the morale drop-off if you try to force military dudes to go vegan.

You can thank the democrats for that funnily enough. Usually they're the first to start screaming in favor of gibs, but not when it might make a Republican president look good.

American warfare is like war tourism because there's no actual stakes for them in waging it.

>t. Drumpfcuck
Good goy!

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 10K)

For MREs? No. MRE's are all about delivering a shit ton of calories in a relatively short amount of time, as they're generally only eaten when actively in the field where soldiers are burning a shit ton of calories over the course of a day which is why so much of it is carb dense or sugar. Or that's how it's supposed to work in theory at least.

I don't even know if you could pack enough calories into an MRE using vegan shit to begin with, soldiers are estimated to burn over 4,000 calories a day in the field, and they can't count on being able to stop and eat for any length of time either. Some items in MREs have over 1200 calories and can be eaten while walking, there's a reason for it. Finally they typically have to carry the MREs on their person in addition to the 80+lbs of gear that's in a battle load. Basically you can do your snowflake diet on your own fucking time, you have other priorities in the field, and you'll just burn off anything you eat anyway

and there are Vegetarian options but those are primarily for religious reasons rather than trying to cater to a diet

Attached: 1499903822244.png (600x595, 560K)

Why do you fucking cocksuckers always come on this board and talk shit about Americans? I get that you're a NEET and have nothing else to do, but honestly what kind of attacks can you really stand behind? USA is the most powerful military and economy in the history of the world. Eat a fucking bag of dicks you cum guzzler.

>known for its gargantuan obese people
>no culture
>no cuisine
>always at war for abstract reasons, everyone ok with it
>literal cartoon character as "elected" leader

Neck yourself with your flag, Cletus.

why would you add yellow mustard and hot sauce to spaghetti? fucking heathens

The mustard threw me, too. So I assume it's actually "cheese".

Hot sauce because some people.

>a vegan diet is way more nutritous

Attached: You_gotta_be_SQUIDING_me.png (586x586, 348K)

$0.02 has been deposited into your bank account. Thank you for being a valued employee at ShareBlue.

Attached: Any-obsession-is-dangerous.-Christina-Ricci.jpg (620x800, 52K)

>Fried

A true American

The "mustard" is cheese spread for the cracker and the Tabasco is the only thing that makes a lot of MREs edible because they're generally bland as shit.

In 36 years I've never seen a natural disaster or a power outage that lasted more than a few hours

In 27 years I've never been in a car accident, but i still pay for insurance.

Yeah, I think most everyone would be more than fine with a 72 hour emergency food supply as a precaution, maybe like a 2 week supply if you're especially paranoid. Not this literal months of food that preppers do.

But americunts put much more money into this than most places. So many options, the chemical heater. When I was in the army we had 4 menu options and bought our own frying pans

>military is for poor and dumb
take it back maggot

Attached: 1510170614762.jpg (1000x1602, 186K)