I just bought Papa Johns. What exactly am I supposed to do with the pepper...

I just bought Papa Johns. What exactly am I supposed to do with the pepper? Is it supposed to be sliced and put across the pizza? Is it supposed to be bit into directly? What if I don't want it? Just wondering if that is part of the Papa Johns experience to eat that like I am missing out on something crucial

Attached: 1501275042130.jpg (970x700, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/eat/nation/papa-johns-pizza-peppers-pepperoncini-pepper
youtube.com/watch?v=uPxOxfOLUyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're supposed to put the pepper up your ass while you eat the pizza, retard.

it's just for decoration

Put it in your mouth and suck on it while slowly moving it back and forth. That's the full Papa Johns experience.

Stick it in your lip like a dip

No you can eat it if you want, but yeah, it's there mostly because it's what Papa John's does.

there should be two in there, one for each nostril

i actually wonder why they bother with this shit because i guarantee 99% of people just throw it away and nobody would even noticed if they stopped and just saved the money
people would rather just have another garlic sauce

On the off chance we order Papa Johns I'll at least take a couple bites out of it. It's just a gawdamn pepperoncini.

for me it's the good ol' rip n' drip. bite the tip off the pep and spread the juices around that hot steamy pie. when your done eating the pie, eat the rest of the pep n grab a sip n' grip

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT THE PEPPER

Attached: BXYjEElCIAEr-YV.jpg (600x800, 46K)

no eat pepper

Eat the whole things in one bite

“There’s no rules here. But I like to bite off the tip of the pepper, then spread the juices in a circle around the pie,” Muldoon reveals.

thrillist.com/eat/nation/papa-johns-pizza-peppers-pepperoncini-pepper

You eat it. Hold the stem, bite into the pepper close to the stem and pull backwards. Or throw it away if you don't want it.

I love them. I buy jars of them from the grocery store so I can have them for when I eat pizza since I rarely get Papa John's.

It's tied to their brand, and I'm sure they pass the tiny cost per order onto the customer.

Is this a thread-worthy question?

not really but i took a bite out of it and it ws burning hot. the heat did add something to the experience, a tiny extra kick. i support the pepper being there in the end, it gets tiresome to only eat an entire xl pizza + a little tub of butter

>i support the pepper being there in the end, it gets tiresome to only eat an entire xl pizza + a little tub of butter

'merca

you are supposed to take out your mortar and pestle and grind it, then mix with their ranch and spread on the underside of your pizza

Ill dip my tip in your lip, if you catch my drip.
Look at these trips

Attached: 1519774968393.png (554x400, 87K)

That's not butter. It's buttermilk solids in a soybean oil flavored with concentrated garlic.

Ironically your post would've worked if you'd used Cirno.

You take a bite between each slice of pizza.

Attached: Attach0_10.jpg (640x639, 39K)

You're supposed to throw it at the pizza and whoever gets stuck with the slice it lands on has to eat the pepper

Reminds me of:

youtube.com/watch?v=uPxOxfOLUyk

Isnt it funny how all of this absurd pointless destructive shit started happening when affirmative action cursed our earth? You are suppossed to bite the pepper and tweak your nipples while talking like a gigantic faggot promoting blacked.com.

fpbp