Walk out of job because I got fed up with being abused

>walk out of job because I got fed up with being abused
>go back on centrelink disability pension and collect autismbux
>go to library/shopping centre food court to read all day so I'm not at home so housemates don't know I'm not working
>read a 250 page book in a single sitting last week
>been doing this for a month so far
What do Veeky Forums?

apply to college and learn something of value there. I know a few engineers who are austists - it's okay, soon you'll find a place.

Failed up at school and when I redid my vce a few years ago the results were mediocre and I'm no good at anything or have any interests

>>walk out of job because I got fed up with being abused
are you american
are you female
were you working at mcdonalds
did a higher up ask you to suck their cock to keep your job

whats your disability?

>are you American
>>centrelink

What's the greatest work of Australian literature?

To be honest I haven't read a lot of Australian literature, it always seems so forced

But if I had to pick I'd say True History of the Kelly Gang by Peter Carey

>walk out of job because I got fed up with being abused

What a fucking pussy

>Not working at a library
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

This that's comfy af

You need a bachelors degree

You need a degree to work at a Library, unless it is a student position.

have you considered volunteering somewhere? they're used to working with the unemployable and it might keep your soul from being destroyed by purposelessness
anywhere will do, food pantry, charity shop, etc
as penance for making a blogpost on Veeky Forums and possibly being from Victoria you must read pic related

>needing a degree to work in a dying industry that requires no special skills whatsoever

Is this the power of the American job industry?

You say dying industry like that should mean degrees aren't necessary. It makes those who still get to work there have to be even more qualified to compete

Dying industry means why would any sane person waste 6 (8?) years of their life getting a degree in library sciences

True enough in the long run but you still have three previous generations of people with those degrees still alive

I guess you'd better go to college like the rest of us, then.

what is your disability?

I work at library and it's nice but if I didn't live with my mom I would not be making rent on this shit.

It's a master's degree that takes two years. Depending where you are circulation numbers can be really high and libraries do a bit more than house books.

Yeah I'm in the same situation, I need to find another job and move out sometime soon. But in the meantime I get paid to read or watch Netflix.

I also live with my mom and I'm 23, despite being an engineering and making decent money. We both have plenty of money to go around because we live together.

If you aren't married there is no reason to live on your own, anons. I plan on living with my mum until she dies, since she is widowed.

Also 23 but I live not only with my mother but also my father, who is the real breadwinner in the family. I want to move out because the place I live is just not somewhere that I want to be. I hate my hometown for all sorts of reasons and I feel completely alienated from what should be my community. There's nowhere around here where I could make decent money. If it weren't for the fact that I see no future for myself here I wouldn't mind my situation, but every day I wake up and remember that I never see my friends from college anymore and that I don't have a girlfriend and that I live in a shit-ass town populated by rich fucks who refuse to let their town develop something resembling an economy and that the roads I drive on are poorly maintained and the car I drive will probably fly off the road when I have to drive in a snowstorm next month and lose all will to do anything beyond what I'm already doing. I guess I could go to grad school, but I want to make enough money to support myself, and I spent the time it took me to get a Bachelor's degree acquiring various skills that are applicable in the workplace, so really I shouldn't need to go to grad school to do that.
That's all I want to do: make enough money to support myself without prostituting myself to creditors and educators and parasitic institutions. But I realize how fantastic that sounds. So I don't mind living at home. When I hear my friends complain about exorbitant rent or student debt, I smile and think about how all I have to worry about is whether I'm buying a half-ounce or an ounce of pot this week.

>I smile and think about how all I have to worry about is whether I'm buying a half-ounce or an ounce of pot this week.
You had me until here, user... drugs are bad

>drugs are bad
Well I guess that's it, I'll just stop smoking weed. I'm sure that'll turn my life around 180 degrees.

Yeah they also read books to preschoolers and host community events

>yfw it does

I'll keep my face, thanks.

Imagine just arbitrarily putting this much of a cap on the possibilities of your own life for no reason, at the height of your naturally occurring levels of libido and creative potential.

>for no reason
I assure you, I have my reasons. I have no networking skills, I have a B.A. in the humanities, I don't come from a respectable old family, I went to a state university, I have no social life. How am I supposed to be even average?

should I go in for a library sciences degree?
currently a useless neet english bachelor

>average
What do you even mean by this? Average at what? What the fuck has this got to do with setting worthy goals for yourself?

You're already in the elite, you have a university degree and weren't born in Somalia.

I've set goals for myself, I just think that I'm unlikely to achieve them.
>Being part of the dying American middle class = being elite
I almost laughed.

>I've set goals for myself
>all I have to worry about it whether I'm buying a half-ounce or an ounce of pot this week
If this is all you're worrying about then your goals are not high enough.

>If this is all you're worrying about then your goals are not high enough.
If I had already attained those goals then they wouldn't be goals. They would be facts of life, accomplishments that I'd already accomplished. My goal is to find a job that pays me enough that I can afford to pay rent. I can't at my current job, but I also don't need to pay rent right now. So, back to my original point: I live with my parents and I don't want to live with my parents, my goal is to move out, my plan to achieve this goal is to build up a decent resume and get a job that will pay a living wage.
Not having attained those goals means that they aren't good enough? I don't understand.

Give me your life.

Wageslavery is a joke, wish i could get on autismbux.