Social foods

What foods do you go out and eat with friends? Yogurt seems to be a popular one in the 2010s

Attached: djjR90B.jpg (720x707, 96K)

amy schumer isn't too terrible looking when she's scowling

women should learn not to smile, it's very offputting

Wings and beer

why do you keep making Jim Norton threads here?

i want to bang amy schumer

Whatever is being cooked, foodies are feminine.

Slag tier

>women should learn not to smile, it's very offputting
Female here, I completely agree with you. I hated all those regards asking if I was mad or telling me to smile more.

why....pussy of course

*inhales deeply through nose*

I like it

what?
I don't know what you're talking about

Mc Donalds Double cheese burgers. 3 of them. Now that I have no friends I order them to go and eat them while I drink vodka from a flask in town. Cosy, will do tomorrow.

I know it is you

thank you

normally when I say that I get called an incel virgin elliot roger

ive never seen so many dead carriers in one image

Nobody looks terrible when they are sitting next to Jim Norton. You could sit him next to a bald meth addicted midget with psoriasis of the liver and Jim would still be by far the ugliest person in the room.

ooo oooo...
nachos
hotdog buns
microwave popcorn
hamburger buns
sourdough bread
angelhair pasta
pesto sauce
yellow mustard
chiclets
pretzels
rainbow trout
zuchinni

"Yogurt by..." who?

and yet, jimmy still looks better than bobby in that picture

honestly mostly japanese food or wings, foods that are easy to acquire good to eat and tasty.

or it could just be because i have like one friend idk, frozen yogurts aight too

alcohol

>friends

Attached: just.jpg (584x530, 216K)

She never fucked them, so.. yeah..
Colleagues perhaps.

YOU KNOW WHAT DUDE YOU'VE GOT YOUR YOGHURT, YOUR DENIM JEANS AND BOOM THE PARK BENCH BREAKS AND JIM'S MOUTH LANDS ON YOUR COCK.

In my part of germany unironically schnitzel or bratwurst with either fries or potatoes and a side of salad or some form of kraut. since we are already a cliche we also drink beer while we are at it.

you