Reminder that Heidegger = Derrida. There is no "différance" between them

Reminder that Heidegger = Derrida. There is no "différance" between them.

Reminder that Stirner = Nietzsche. Morality is a "spook".

The difference is malice.

Well, Heidegger was an avid Nazi supporter, while Derrida was a turboleftist, for one

And Heidegger was a heavyweight, while Derrida is more of a pop philosopher

>Heidegger was an avid Nazi supporter, while Derrida was a turboleftist
Same thing

Reminder that Green = Proust. Talent is non-discernable.

Deleuze = Guattari. That's why nobody has ever seen both of them in the same room. It's part of that goofy difference > identity thing he had going on.

this Green

Derrida is but a footnote.

I know what you're getting at, there are many similarities, but it's not quite the same

(You)

>Derrida was a pop philosopher
Nigger are you fucking high?

>horseshoe theory

> implying the consequence of German nationalism and philosophy be it Luther, Hegel, Nietzsche, Heidegger isn't turbo-leftism

look up "sonderweg"

Heidegger famously did not care and ignored nearly all contemporary philosophers except for Derrida whom he admired and wished to meet.

The only reason we don't have a black & white photograph of Heidegger and Derrida in the former's cabin where gods dwell also is because Derrida was a pussy and backed out of meeting the man to whom he owed everything.

Hitler destroyed Europe physically. Heidegger destroyed Europe metaphysically. Deconstruction? Not even once.

Its not what Heidegger intended, he loved Europe and European culture a lot.

Also, whether Europe was destroyed is debatable. Its more prosperous and peaceful than ever, despite the cultural pessimism present everywhere

>Its not what Heidegger intended
European metaphysics =/= European culture.
They're tangential but not the same.
>whether Europe was destroyed is debatable
It was. It was also rebuilt, but we've been slowly getting eroded by American cultural influence aka Satan.

> that's not what Heidegger intended
> that's not what Luther intended
> that's not what Nietzsche intended
> that's not what Hitler intended

"Sorry, I wasn't intended to create a power vacuum, I only wanted to make European culture into a blank slate!" G*rmans never intend to throw Europe into chaos that lasts centuries.

>he loved Europe and European culture a lot.

Pretty sure he thought everything after Heraclitus was Jewish.

> They're tangential but not the same.

Culture comes out of metaphysics. How can you erase metaphysics and not expect a cultural vacuum?

> It was also rebuilt

Not by Heideggerian philosophy. Lmao when he said "Only a God can save us" after emptying out Augustine of theism.

oof

>but we've been slowly getting eroded by American cultural influence

American cultural influence is the reason we've been able to live in peace and prosperity for quite some time

German Idealism is arguably what led Europe into destruction again and again

Heidegger was an outright Nazi supporter, he wanted Hitler to "defend Europe against the uncivilized USA and Soviet Union". He was as far from anti-European as one can get.

Heidegger admired Derrida?
This fascinates me, a fascist and European supremacist adoring a Marxist, anti-Western Jew.

Intention != consequences

Look it up. I bet it will really make you think.

>We're pretending Derrida wasn't a crypto-fascist again

So he liked Plato? He liked Catholicism? He liked Latin? He liked French? No. He admired Germanic neo-Paganism from an atheist perspective and only that was for him real European culture, which the Nazis were now retrieving from the pre-Socratics and bringing into the future.

What according to Heidegger are the only philosophical languages? German, ancient Greek and Sanskrit. That doesn't leave much for the rest of European culture, eh?

> we're pretending Heidegger for all intents and purposes wasn't a crypto-liberal again

Despite what uncreative grad students will mumble about "m-muh mit-sein" Heidegger is a radical Lutheranism, which itself was already thoroughly individualist. Heidegger's project tends inevitably towards atheist liberalism, and that's why he's taken up by literally every liberal atheist in academic philosophy.

You ain't gonna find any argument from me senpai.

I wanted Teutonic culture but all I got was lousy feminist epistemologies.

How could a Protestant ever adore the authoritarian, collectivist Führerkult of the Nazis?

What kind of German neo-Paganism do you mean? There were multiple strains and most are obscure today.

Also, afaik, Heidegger was a Lutheranian.

Modern feminism is more inspired by post-structuralist culture critique than anything else

He's not actually Protestant in the normal sense. He greatly admired Luther and took his project further. Heidegger himself was an atheist but he liked the aesthetic and cultural ramifications of a polytheism were gods are also mortal.

He's an atheist who wants others to act pagan.

Derrida was clever and realized that Heidegger conveniently forgot to deconstruct his own provincial romanticism. Derrida is purified Heidegger.