Lets take a peak at Marie Cachet's latest publication :-)

Lets take a peak at Marie Cachet's latest publication :-)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIiINg7pNfo
youtube.com/watch?v=uleku615u7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you want to make fun of it but Varg will find you and fucking kill you

Who?

Varg Vikernes's wife

>afraid of a LARPing nerd

The woman Varg Vikernes (one time black metal icon) impregnates every year in his rural shithole farm in France.

They're paranoid survivalists.

he's like 150lbs soaking wet
his wife on the other hand is pushing 250

proof of fat varg wife plz

almost all decent pics of her are at least seven years old
all of her most recent pics are angled like this
typical fat girl angle, and judging from the condition of her skin around her neck and shoulders she's a porker

>with autistic precision

This is a joke right?

is she the new heidegger

Actually Varg's only gotten weirder being around her. She's the reason why he thinks autism is a super power.

she has videos on youtube that arent that old.

The first paragraph is quite well-written for someone whose second-language is English and who didn't complete high school, to be fair.

Good observation. It actually sounds like someone who knows English too well, i.e. smart but misguided undergrad on a hopeless quest to write the next great philosophical tractatus.

who's varg vikernes?

>autistic precision

....is that a typo?

>mfw when a filthy m*Doid walks into the thread

A radical Norwegian pagan musician who launched an assault against the Church by burning dozens of them in the early 1990's -- he also murdered someone in self-defense and was sent to prison for 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIiINg7pNfo

>who's varg vikernes?

The last true white face you'll ever see, you filthy s*Uthern european

is norweigian prison basically like the candian ones in trailer park boys then?

I'm not familiar with that. He spent a lot of his time reading and writing, and had access to keyboards and a computer very occasionally.

In canadian prisons they smoke dope and drink and play badminton apparently.

I wish Varg would've dropped out of the public eye after prison instead of making ridiculous videos on a daily basis.

So, no.

>Dirty nigger paw

Opinion discarded.

No, she's really autistic.

Bad lighting

let's take a pique, instead.

> with autistic precision

autism is good and italians are niggers

there's only one (1) neo-pagan with a brain and he is Alain de Benoist

Post some excerpts

How come someone who claims to be living in the woods also claims to be such an expert on "modern man" which is (of course) an universal entity?

Did he also read "every single" ancient myth if he knows this book is the key to their understanding?

>self-defense
you still have his cum in your face

what
canadian prisons have the similar rape statistics to US prisons
maybe in the 80s they were more european but they've since fallen into the american system of punishment and not rehabiliation
scandinavian prisons have comfortable beds, study desks, television, and sometimes even computer access
the prison cells look like hotel rooms

Nope, nothing like that on the Trailer Park Boys.

Obviously not scandi but I was just reading that Ian Brady was given computer access in the late 1990s while at a mental institution but they later took the privilege away. He would have been a definite Stirner shitposter had he been able to access Veeky Forums.

>Barely even a peak at all
I ordered this shit, would you post something already?

Varg was acused with anti semitic charges. It probably was deleted but, if no, where i can read/watch him saying this?
he use (((the meme))) now to refere

Disagree, in that first paragraph he uses an excessive amount of prepositions, a recipe for clunky writing. He also uses boring nouns (he or who) and impotent verbs (is, is, are) etc. It's honestly pretty clunky and awkward

Post a page OP you nigger

>top 10 anime villains

Shitty tips for hack prose

>its like a hotel room
>...that you cant leave for 10 years
Oh how whimsical

weak take.

meme vikernes > black metal vikernes

youtube.com/watch?v=uleku615u7M

nice theory bro shes thin in a vid posted 3 weeks ago

Why did you by this?

I don't. He's hilarious