You see this in the russian literature section of your local Barnes and Noble

>You see this in the russian literature section of your local Barnes and Noble
What do you do?

I'm redpilled, so I'd steer clear (she's a degenerate whore who has taken 500 cocks before leaving high school) and go home and browse Veeky Forums complaining about women and nonwhites and especially Jews
Women simply can't understand literature and much less Russian literature which deals with suffering seeing as women can't suffer like me

nothing.
I don't want to be bothered at the book store.

you thin because you've read doesteovsky she'll want to have sex with you?

Meditate on how she has 2~ years of "prime" left.

I already have a girlfriend that reads Dostoe

she'll be ugly and fat and disgusting in 2 years, see for proof

women are inferior

Women are vile. They have poison juices inside of them. Stay pure user. Don’t let them corrupt you with their juices.

W-what did you mumble to yourself about me, user?

your inferior to me! go back to the kitchen where you belong. Literature is for white men

>your
>your
>your
Maybe go read a book before you go spouting sexist things.

Oh well she gives great cuddles and blow jobs

Typical roastie imagining herself the center of attention in perpetuity.
I am not some catcalling brown skinned riff raff. She hold less interest for me than the pure 2d waifus that own my heart and soul.

" I wasn't mumbling, I was speaking clearly which you would have heard if it wasn't for your ears being overused in debauched nightclub activities. Also I said that your glasses don't suit you and your dress is disgusting, I suggest you visit Veeky Forums to get your life sorted out you vile wench, how dare you besmirch this Russian Lit section with your fogazzy shit, that fogazzy shit, i aint with, BRAP PAP PAP PAP" and then I would proceed to slap the bitch upside the head for having the gall to approach my safespace and proceed to post pictures of her I took as evidence of my social interactions so I don't disappoint dear mama for she had such high hopes for me after the death of father, she has been pestering me ever since to find a wife so that she might foster my children as her own, she has been so lonely and the winters seem to weigh ever more heavier on her, what shall I do if she falls to consumption, we have barely enough bread and the samovar is always empty, but who needs tea? and sugar!?!? the devil take it, what fancies!

>she sits down across from you
>"oh don't mind me, just letting these piggies get a little fresh air"

wat do

What?

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Tha's it. I'm gonna walking away from you creep now.

Ugh
Women don’t belong in libraries
They shit the place up even worse than homeless coloreds.

They should stay in the kitchen or stay in the bedroom. That's all they're good for

jesus christ i can literally feel the virginity from this post

Jesus Guys.
I am suffering from NoNutNovember as well, but this over the top edgy sexism is too contrived even for 4chin.

Go to bed, S.

Does the truth hurt you, soyboy feminist?

Do stores in USA have sections of foreign literature in the original language? Fuggg

god I wish that were me

Like holy shit people read books and there are a fuckton of them here, could you open more than one bookstore of american lit (and that has pretty much stuff that has already been translated, Deluxe Editions of John Green novels and HP, a very old copy of Moby Dick that costs two hundred bucks, and Infinite jest)

what I like about this post is it remains true no matter what level of irony is at

nothing is too contrived for /leftypol/ discordshitters

Barnes & Noble doesn't have a Russian section. How am I supposed to jack off to this unrealistic bullshit???

Okay

Who invited Ignatius here?

I hope you disgusting pigs think about what you said and come aorund to appreciate women and especially their work in literature.

> average model next to a book named “Russia washed in blood” (its author, one of the many red hot Bolsheviks and revolutionaries, was arrested and executed during the Great Purge)
> but leaving the highly visible title out of focus would probably make the idea as pronounced as it is now

> instead of telling the girl to fix the neckline, the shot is kept, probably with some bullshit comment about “getting more risky and sexual”
> Tolstoy on the shelf, she reads Conan Doyle

I don't know whether the photographer is an idiot, or a true joker.

I respect whamen 24 hours, 7 days a week.

>whamen

>Give a disgusted face
>close my book
>leave to read on the top quiet floors looking down on high of the wreches plebs that lay below

So, ince/lit/ thread?

>russian literature section of local Barnes and Noble

What kind of fancy version of BnN are you going to? They lump everything together under "literature" at all the one's I've ever been to

>one's

smile and enjoy a slight glow of happiness for however long it lasts

not exactly a literature thread though

>pointing out people's typos
>dumb ms-paint meme image
i'm sure you're a wonderful contributor to Veeky Forums

>typo

You're just illiterate and new.

T. Chad who wants women for himself

Women are for breeding white babies

Report her (and B&N) to my redpilled Congressman.

Attempting to shame admirable traits like virginity
Must be degenerate roastie semen slurpers
Enjoy your HIV and HPV, sluts

>this thread
Any normal people here?

>shitposting on Thanksgiving
>normal people

Same.
Simply being around someone beautiful can warm up your heart.

i would ignore her, but also probably leave the book store

wouldn't be the first time either that I've just left a bookstore because a beautiful girl was upsetting me so much because i'm so incapable of expressing myself

I'm suprised no ones called you a 'soyboy' yet, maybe they thought you were sincere and just nodded along

Whip out my newly transplanted horsecock and slap it against her thighs

I leave, because Barnes and Noble is a trash bookstore.

If hypothetical scenario were relocated somewhere else, I'd find whatever book I was looking for, pay for it, and be on my way.

If she addressed me, I'd make polite small talk and see where things went.
>Watcha reading?

>hop up on table
>Channel inner Gollum
>"Precious!"
>grab toes and violently suck them in a grandiose display of autism and depravity

Lmao

Lmao

Aside from the occasional whale in the fantasy section, women can be found exclusively in the YA department.

Look at her. The confidence, the intelligence. Well read. So beautiful. I want her to abuse me, to spit in my mouth and make me lick her toes

t. white man

> Be Me, Math Major
> In Combinatorics course at university
> Some girl in the next class comes sits right behind me after class is over and picked up one strand of my hair.
> Walks up right up to me and says, "Is this your hair?"
> "Maybe?"
> She says " Well, I'm going to keep it and add it to my collection."
> I give a funny look at pick up my notebook and leave.

She was pretty hot to be honest, but idk.

I put my Richard mask on and bash her head in.

Dumbass. She's a witch, letting her have it is double powerful. Better stock up on rosemaries, and be sure to check your local priest if you get weird nightmares, and shits. He'll know where to send you.

She did have that subtle goth look to her, maybe she picked up some other guys hair and he is being tortured or some shit, I guess I lucked out user.

This, but unironically.

Lmao

>If she addressed me, I'd make polite small talk and see where things went
>If she addressed me
Wanna know how I know things never go anywhere for you?