See Americans brag about "downing a sixpack of beer" on a friday night

>see Americans brag about "downing a sixpack of beer" on a friday night
>google American bottle sizes
>a beer bottle in the USA has only 350ml
Ahahaha you faggots. That's nothing. Over here we down 10 500ml bottles on a good night out

Attached: vector-illustration-with-fresh-lager-beer-in-a-beer-mug-on-transparent-background_1314-523.jpg (626x626, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjdhnmQ-wmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always wondered why there were so many fags in Europe. Now I know.

wait really? I always thought they over blew it a wee bit, but this is mad

>we're better than you
>we're also raging alcoholics

Fucking savages, the only thing you should EVER drink is some wine at church, you fucking sinning Europeans are all GOING TO HELL

>most guys just get frigged right up
youtube.com/watch?v=sjdhnmQ-wmk

>drinking alcohol at church
Papist incense huffer detected, I bet you all drink it out of the same cup too. In the eyes of GAWWD that's the same as a sex orgy. In UHMMERRRICA we put our pasteurized grape drink (now with up to 10% fruit juice) in individually sized plastic cups

Attached: ISIS.jpg (537x388, 72K)

OBSESSED

>drinking that much beer
Why? Being drunk feels pretty miserable

Dunno where the fuck you live but when I chug 10x500ml within 2h I'm blowing chunks.

I start at 18:00 and end at 24:00. Drinking 10 beers over that time period is easy peasy. No one mentioned 2h.

>European beer
>a bunch of shitty lagers

ITT: 17 year olds brag about how much beer they drink

Whiter than you, Tyrone

cringe

Attached: 1453800850212.png (599x593, 346K)

Attached: 1520479240931.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

>hipster pretending to be rednecks
disgusting

How is guinness? I was thinking about picking some up today. btw I hardly ever drink.

wow congrats on the drinking. here's ur beer award. good 4 u! wow beer!

It's dark and malty and bitter. Seeing how you're someone who doesn't drink often, I would recommend a sweeter beer for you, so you don't get put off. In Germany we have "Dunkel" beers that fit this description pretty well, I imagine other countries have this kind of beer too. You could also try Newcastle Brown Ale, a beer that's very mellow and mild and quite wildly available across the planet.

I don't mind bitter as I drink my coffee black.

Then you should like Guinness just fine. Have fun.