Any arabs or other people from the Middle-East or North Africa here who knows how dates are traditionally served?

Any arabs or other people from the Middle-East or North Africa here who knows how dates are traditionally served?

Attached: dates.jpg (482x340, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/28/morsi-overthrow-egypt-pork-farmers-sales-growth-pigs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dried, on their own

IN A BOMB LMAO

Hundreds of ways. It and honey were pretty much the only sweet things in the dessert. So any traditional sweets would consist of ground nuts or seeds, ground dates, whole dates, dated stuffed with ground nuts or seeds rolled in honey. Limited ingredients eft limited menus. (Remember Gilligan’s Island, how their feats were coconut this, coconut that...).

Middle Eastern/north Africans don't do dates, they just rape.

Ranges depending on what country and culture, usually its served with Arabic coffee called Qahwa in tiny cups where you sip the coffee then take a bite of the date.

t. used to live in middle east

Veeky Forums infected by /pol/ today

Most of this website has right-leaning views, don't be delusional
Making a thread about Middle Eastern food doesn't count as /pol/

Attached: 1515551439105.gif (220x124, 156K)

Tamar w Tahinah is an Arabic classic, basically dip them in this stuff (no other brand is as good) and serve with tea or Arabic coffee.

Attached: 811rhN9FlNL._SY606_.jpg (347x606, 46K)

>in the dessert

Attached: desert man.jpg (350x233, 17K)

You don't date. Marriages are arranged and kept at home unless being transported.

Bacon wrapped and cheese stuffed.

>Any arabs
>bacon wrapped
I don't think so Tim.

Attached: Allah Shoe.jpg (480x360, 27K)

There are Catholic Syrians and Lebanese, Coptic Egyptians (although they're not really Arab) and the list goes on. Not everyone in the Middle East is a Muslim, son

Not Arab, not a mussy, and suggestion wasn't traditional. I tried.

Sadly The Guardian, a sketchy news source, was the best article I could find on short notice. But they'r sometimes more dependable when they go in depth on non-UK issues.
theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/28/morsi-overthrow-egypt-pork-farmers-sales-growth-pigs
Pigs are scarce to Muslims. Outright hidden and illegal in most countries. You aren't going to be finding bacon. Also, Muslims are assholes.

Attached: Sharia Patrol.jpg (657x650, 63K)

Gotta say it's been a while since I've been served a date if you know what I mean haha

>Also, Muslims are assholes.

Pretty much this

>limited menus

Attached: ringo.png (906x615, 654K)

>today
Have you been gone the past couple years?

By themselves with a big ol glass of milk. They're basically the muzzy equivalent of chocolate chip cookies.

Bacon wrapped.

i think in a metal cage, with gasoline poured on them. or their heads are cut off by a sword. oh, and napkins

>this same virtue signaling faggot probably shitposts about "rednecks" and "flyovers"

Stuff with lamb, toasted pine nuts, and goat cheese.

Broil with pomegranate juice.

Serve with pomegranate juice reduction.

Seen a dude at work just eat them plain from a bowl