What books did you read that helped break you out of your juvenile left wing world views?

What books did you read that helped break you out of your juvenile left wing world views?

I don't have much faith in evolutionary psychology. There are too many flaws in the theory of evolution. Mostly it's pushed by people who want to attack religion and deny the fundamental truth of our divine creation. You do realize they're God's chosen people, right?

I need to see god and his divine powers in person before I can deservedly give him my blind faith and complete worship of him.

>You do realize they're God's chosen people, right?

Don't you think that if that was hammered into your skull since birth that it would fuck with your psyche? I took a few Jewish history courses in uni and found out more or less the mindset involved there and how Jews rationalize this.

>getting your views about the world from a commercial self-help guru

You dun goofed

What was preventing Jordan Peterson's fanbase from thinking about this shit before JP came along?

I think there's two sides to being a jew. On one side it's pretty bleak: constant suffering and persecution, always an outcast, a refugee, nothing of any permenance to hold onto or cherish outside of your customs and tribe. On the other side is the whole "chosen people" superior race, all the nobel prizes, control of the banks, way overrepresented in the ruling class, congress, senate, the supreme court, legal system, so many doctors, lawyers, we make all the movies, get all the academy awards, make the best tv shows, dominate the news media, dominate pop music from Rubin to the Beastie Boys, own the rap game, and so on. It's a weird dichotomy to be both the victor and the victim.

>he recommends his own fucking book
kek is this a joke?

Please gas yourself.

Seconded.

Best TV shows? Jews are destroyers of the creativity and have ruined western culture, pure chutzpah that they'd believe the opposite. Jews have only recently obtained this power and have already proven why they must be immediately stripped of it and physically removed again.

They’re still not thinking about it, just regurgitating.

Peter Schiff's
>How An Economy Grows & Why it Crashes
>Crash Proof 2.0

I was always edgy, and would rail against both religious neoconservatism and secular liberalism, before even realizing the whole "Third Position" thing. Peterson is more of a classical liberal, and completely unprepared (if he's even serious) about the viscous political environment that's coming, and one we haven't seen here since the 30's.

>somehow its a conspiracy that a divinely protected people are consistently well off

If the recent reproducibility crisis has proven anything nobody should have any faith in psychology.

And my father was a sun god.

What juvenile left wing world views? I was a liberal when I was a teenager, and I'm still a liberal now at age 34. Fuck leftists, fuck rightists.

This beauty

Do you know what you're talking about? Peterson isn't prepared for any politcal enviroment that doesn't involve edgy "middle ground" crew.

and this beauty

What books did you read that helped break you out of your juvenile anti-pomo world views?

I'm looking for this one for ages, user. It's a bit difficult to find it in my country because it hasn't been reprinted in around 50 years.

But damn, reading about soviet Russia from someone who lived its worst part must be an intense thing to do.

200 Years Together is more important for understanding what actually happened.