I sure do love looking up recipes and finding total bullshit

I sure do love looking up recipes and finding total bullshit

Attached: Untitled.png (757x656, 359K)

Ok

why do you need to look up recipes when you just lick boots all day long?

>t. shill for the neoliberal world order

Hello, this is Komissar John from the Department of Culinary & Commissary Excellence

>standing in line for cayenne

Does all the ass you kiss complement the boot flavor?

Isn't it hard to type with a dick in your mouth?

Are these even insults? Are you confusing this place with your S&M fanfiction subreddit? What the fuck are you even talking about? Whose boots?

Attached: samefag.png (345x250, 84K)

Chef John has been living in San Francisco for decades. The Trump vote there was in the single digits, so you kinda have to expect this. I bet the recipe is still awesome though.

ITT: mad russian bots 'n shit

Remember when this board tried to force him into a meme?

Mattis already has the plans drawn up to nuke SF. John ought to get out soon.

Attached: trump and russia.jpg (657x401, 103K)

Yep. Democrats are the real collaborators and will hang some day.
soon...

Every time I see "just desserts" I think of pic related.

Attached: just deserts.jpg (640x448, 64K)

>Wey says that when customers come up to his window to place an order, he tells them that his food stall aims to engage people on the topic of racial income and wealth disparities and to share statistics on these disparities. He then informs them that customers who identify as white are being asked to pay the higher $30 price to reflect these disparities. Customers also have the option to pay the listed $12 price. The difference between the $12 and $30 meals, all customers are informed, will be redistributed to minorities who buy food at the stall. How do white customers react to the proposition?

>"Some of them are enthusiastic, some of them are bamboozled a bit by it," Wey says. "But the majority of white folks, nearly 80 percent, decided to pay."

Attached: sheeit.jpg (968x763, 183K)

>/pol/

Attached: 1513018394567.png (592x546, 379K)

Russian meddling is serious, especially when it comes to hacking voter polls, but even more influential are the tens of billions funneled by multinationals like Koch industries.

Trump, which the Kremlin openly preferences, is a neoliberal, moreso than Obama was.

t. CNN

>Trump, which the Kremlin openly preferences

Attached: trump and russia.png (738x942, 301K)

Russia gonna Russia but libcucks don't understand any of this because deys ignant.

The shit for brains left and the media are straight-faced pretending that a few thousand dollars of Russian trolls writing broken English articles was a massive plot against US democracy.

Oh they "openly preference" him, huh? Trump is a real racisting moronical guy.

>Literally 0 hard evidence of Russia tampering with polls but they ran some Facebook ads and helped in small ways to try and get someone elected who WASN'T interested in world war 3
>DNC interfering with democracy, bribing candidates to drop out and support shillary, and openly hacking small elections and getting caught doing it is fine though

I don't give a fuck about Russia but their role in getting Trump elected is way overplayed whereas the DNC arguably threw the election by forcing Bernard "bourgious commie fucking faggot" Sanders out of the race and trying to shove someone with 0 charisma down our throats

Attached: CA9A6i4WwAEPSqH.jpg (517x402, 31K)

>tfw when you try to correct someone's grammar and make yourself look even dumber
gb2 public school, desu

I just love how the Dems kept trying to find shit on Trump and ended up finding way more on Clinton.

Assuming Mattis has a job by the end of the month...

>so dumb he doesn't even know when he's being made fun of
inb4 "not the same poster but..."

>be slightly tan
>"I'm actually biracial, fuck you for assuming my heritage"

What would he do?

Welcome new janitors.

What's the content difference between these posts? Both political related to OP on ck, and you delete the politically right one.

Where can I buy a Pirozhiki in the US?
Anyone

Attached: e24d415bb03f0984a423365ce0ec1d58.png (1207x287, 56K)

It's why they suddenly halted their recounting after the election. Their hands were filthy with voter fraud and not everyone got the memo yet.
keks for all my friends.

Remember when Comey was the Dems hero when he said Hillary was clear before he even got close to finishing the investigation? Then he was the worst scumbag alive when Comey had to backtrack and admit he shouldn't have said that because there was obviously some things that compromised her. Then immediately back to hero when he went after drympf.

Wow you're so oppressed. Are you gonna be okay? If you're thinking of hurting yourself, dial 1-800-TALK and speak with someone at the suicide hotline.

I don't want you to do anything crazy.

Don't even bother reading the shit before they give you the actual recipe. It's all trite, self-indulgent garbage.

Careful dude, your post wasn't directly related to cooking. I think it should be removed

>Republicans control all three branches of government and the justice department
>still haven't proven any voter fraud over an election they're still obsessed with over a year and a half later

Okie-dokie.

Yeah why would mods want political shitposting on a board about food and cooking fucking nuts right? What is this, Stalinist Russia?

Don't have to prove that.
Too busy winning everything else.
OUCH 4 U

If they don't have to prove it, why insist it happened over and over?

It's pretty easy to tell the difference between a /pol/ack and an r/the_donald election transplant. /pol/acks can at least back up what they say.

No upvote here, my redditor.

As soon as reddit goes back, it can end.

>If they don't have to prove it, why insist it happened over and over?
To give you mental midgets an stroke. It's my passion until the shooting starts.

>china, mexico, saudi arabia, ukraine, the eu, and qatar are all fine to interfere in our elections :)
>BUT RUSSIA HOSTING A MICHAEL MOORE RALLY AND BUYING FACEBOOK ADS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE
>btw those two times russia helped obama get elected don't count
Libcucks, everyone.

Attached: liberal zombie eyes.png (753x899, 582K)

Pretty sure he was talking about the CIA bootlickers on the left user...

lol she'd be a finger snack in a revolution
pussies and cowards, the lot of them

>didn't prove it
>multiple videos of people behind it admitting to it
>during recounts hilary lost 30k votes in one district alone that couldn't be accounted for because there were more votes for her than there were registered voters in the area
>the recounts stopped immediately when that happened and it was never talked about again
>sanctuary cities are now giving IDs to non-citizens so they are able to vote and they are publicly and openly doing this
>at least 1.5m illegals are known to have voted in california alone
>during this VERY election deceased people were found to have voted clinton through mail in ballots

>that hair
>that facial structure
>that angry but clueless face
Is that a male or a flat-chested woman?

That's some nice revisionist history you have there. Dems have been the only ones squeaking about voter fraud and yet the only actuall proof that there was election hacking done came from within America to make a Democrat win some smaller election.

Ha yeah totally, they should only allow the left wing political posts!

Attached: 12640513_742914782518623_390407599536253113_o.jpg (2048x1152, 182K)

>during this VERY election deceased people were found to have voted clinton through mail in ballots
Stop discriminating against the living impaired.

Attached: Boned.png (1016x1370, 1.81M)

Don't bother. If people haven't already figured it out by now they never will

As a spic I gotta start learning the ways of taking advantage of liberal virtue signalers lol there is a gold mine to be had

They have the attention span of a gnat and hope to all fuck their voter base does too.

Are you ASSUMING XIE GENDER?!

i'd bone her

>rig the election to the tune of bussing in millions of illegal immigrants and using the names of millions of deceased
>no "mainstream" republicans care or do anything to stop this
>democrats completely forget that the electoral college is what determines the vote

Sure. I believe this all 100% without any doubt whatsoever.

>bussing in
lol what? They're already here, dum dum.