Thug Notes

What is your opinion on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GR0x9CJyi3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao didn't even know he existed.

Not funny

Pretty funny. Nothing to actually use of course but his summaries and analyses of books you've already read are pretty amusing.

I was at a friend's brother's house a few months ago and he showed me this guy's take on Ender's Game.

On one hand it was kinda funny at points, but at other points I just felt bad that this obviously healthy and professional black man is putting on a thug persona to make money as "comedy." It just seems kinda undignified and sad. He doesn't have to put on that persona to get me to listen to him. But he probably wants to rope-a-dope plebs, so that's his game.

Also his thug persona's fake. Give me that leftist militant dude that predates bloods and crips.

>professional black man is putting on a thug persona

He's not even very thuggish. He's just "wacky talking black man".

He works for wisecrack, he's an actor. I don't see why him putting on a character is sad.

Blacks re good at comedy good one. Some white dude wrote it and the black guy acts as his mouthpiece

They chose him because he's a comedian who can deliver the lines well. He does stand up and is actually pretty decent.

he's a good actor and orator, who has a litany of Jewish writers. if you think he's doing these commentaries himself, you're retarded.

Nonwhites aren't funny, especially blacks. No matter if they write or not or act. Stop being brainwashed by (((hollywood)))

t. 2 year oldfag from /pol/

I read Mein Kampf before you were even born, kid

The 8bit philosophy was the most fun things from this channel

Do you think Cliff reads Cliffs Notes?

Say that to his face user!

Thank god it's a black guy doing this schtick and not some white woman

He gives you a very very very basic Summary of the books he reviews and a very very very very basic analysis.
Use him to find books to read, but don't think of it as anything more than a summary.

basically an SNL skit turned into a movie

He's not funny, sort of a Reddit tier 'le ghetto speak juxtaposed with conventionally non-ghetto subject xD' shtick.

Basically pic related.

Also a self-hating uncle tom coon ass sambo shuckin and jivin for massas enjoyment. Sad!

>Thank god it's a black guy doing this schtick and not some white woman
ayy

>Debord intensifies

I'm not any kind of sjw but this shit makes me angry

It may be fun for people in high school I suppose. I don't see the appeal of it. If you're going to try to appeal to the ghetto kids then you should talk about books from the ghetto.
I'm not american though but usually the best writers come from the working class.

youtube.com/watch?v=GR0x9CJyi3U

Really funny, but the gimmick wears off after 3 videos.

This is pretty funny, but I can tell I'd get sick of this after the first video.

The juxtaposition is pretty amusing at first, but as you get older, you then realize that it's just a gimmick to relate to younger readers. It worked for me back in high school, so it's not that bad, really.

It's for this reason I wish he didn't swear. I think it would be a fun video to show in class as his plot summaries are alright for youngsters, but if I did so I'd get into a lot of trouble.

Funny and biased.

t. edgy 2 year oldfag from /pol/

You're a twat. Nothin personnel.

A strong black man empowering his community through literature and shit

I like him. No, he isn't university lesson tier educational material, but his summaries and analyses are decent enough.

I could see this getting a younger person into literature, and I can only praise him for that.

Fool, the white man did not even know what comedy was until he happened to hear the black man cracking jokes to pass the time on the ship to the Americas. When the first white man laughed, all his mates were deathly afraid a devil had entered his body. Learn history.

>le ch8ildren can't hear le naughty words

americans

KEK

Go back.

Unironically own and cook from this

British actually

We can do it if it's part of the literature - we don't cut the swearing from anything we read in class - but I don't think I could get away with it outside of that context on not get myself into a lot of hot water.

>bagina joke within the first 40 seconds
WOMEN
ARE
FUNNY
GET
OVER
IT

super racist

Real :100_mark: shit bruh :fire: :fire: :fire: , his Odyssey vid was solid lit

Reminder that the ancient greeks were BLACK :person_skin_tone_4: :clapping_hands_skin_tone_4:, they expressed themselves in RHYMES :musical_note: because unlike wh*Tes we know RYTHM. The development of faux-greek prose coincided with an influx of wh*Te immigrants in BLACK GREECE :clapping_hands_skin_tone_4:

Eva wunda why they don't talk shit about Greece post-Alexander :disappointed_face:? That's cuz then the wypipo already took over everything and ruined BLACK GREEK culture :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing: , they ain't nothing w/out us.

the gimmick is lame but the recipes are good

Nope, I agree.

reddit tier