Have you ever experienced food poisoning?

Have you ever experienced food poisoning?

i had norovirus one time

Yup. Ruined 2/3rds of my trip to Thailand. Fucking street sausage. Only got to fuck 3 girls and 2 ladyboys...

Yeah, I had some really bad brie a couple years ago that left me on the shitter for 4 days straight. I've not been able to enjoy soft cheeses since.

Attached: 1356305933071.jpg (650x717, 301K)

At least twice. Comes with working with weird shit in the industry.

Or getting bad dipping sauce from a restaurant that gets shut down. A family member and I were bed-ridden for a week, shitting almost non-stop. He still won't eat fried onions or a mayonnaise-based sauce.

Many times, but the most memorable was back in july of 2009, the second week after I moved out.
First week I had fast food all week, second week I started cooking on my own and severely fucked up either hamburgers or chicken.

Thought I did once from some bad mussels, but it turned out I just developed a shellfish allergy.

Yes
>tfw shit yourself while puking on your own liquid shit

Attached: 1513887823451.jpg (468x468, 112K)

Yeah, 9 years old. Can of progresso soup 19 years ago. Barfed and shit myself for days. Writhing around on the bathroom floor in agony. Sometimes every step I took on my way to the bathroom would be another massive puke, just got it all over the fuckin floor everywhere. Shit myself while lying down watching Digimon.
Had rotavirus when I was a baby.

By the way it was Progresso chicken and rice.

Yes

>Easter 2016
>Mom made lamb
>The day after, she made a leftover curry
>Guess the lamb had sat out a bit longer than she thought
>By the time I'm driving back to my apartment, my burps smell like a skunk, really bizarre stench of rot flowing from my mouth
>By the time I'm settled in my room, my stomach is churning
>Go to the bathroom and sit down to shit
>It comes out as a rocket-powered lava flow, splattering the bowl in every direction and even ricocheting with enough force to splatter on my ass
>I suddenly need to puke
>Lean over and throw up into the bath tub while still shitting constantly
>After 30 minutes of hell, I clean up and go back to my room
>This happens constantly, every time I think I'm empty then I manage to expel some little nook of shit or puke from somewhere in my body
>no idea where it's all coming from
>Eventually thought it was finally over
>Go to sleep
>Wake up
>Shat the bed while asleep and rolled around in it
>Had to emergency-wash my mattress with a sponge and the removable shower head because the intense shit smell was burning my eyes
>Called in sick to work for the first time in 2 years

Attached: 1519809688879.png (740x740, 682K)

daaaamn son

Boy do i got a horror story for you!
Got food poisoning in germany, got unlucky with my pick of restaurant for lunch in dresden.
Turned into food poisoning.
Awful smelling shit, didnt go away so i cut my vacation short and went home.
Turned out it gave me a chronic gut condition.

Inadvertently ate (almost) raw chicken on a Marco's Pizza pizza. Threw up exactly every four hours for a few days.

Am I the only one who will still eat something that gave them food poisoning? Still one of my favorite pizza places.

Attached: download.png (246x205, 7K)

>buy 1lb sushi grade frozen tuna from asian market
>let thaw very slightly so I can cut thinly for sashimi
>wife and I make a feast of it with miso soup
>next morning she begins vomiting and shitting continually. After she is purged, she is immobile and complaining of aching all over
>she's literally burning with fever
>couple hours later it hits me and after the violent purge from both orifices I can only describe it as literally every part of my body aching and a feverish state of half dreams, half waking
>goes on for 3 days and I crawl over to feed the dogs and let them out
>4th day can finally get out of bed and see on the news that tuna had been recalled for salmonella
>at 2 weeks I was still only 90%
You can easily see how weak fuckers die from salmonella - that shit is no joke.

We fire bombed the fuck out of Dresden in dub dub deuce if that makes you feel any better

So that's what salmonella is? I had that in Fiji years ago. Fucking nightmare. I think I could have died of dehydration because I had no water and just kept puking and having diarrhea. Went to a doctor two days later (too weak to leave my hotel room before that) and he didn't know what was wrong but gave me a lollipop and a hundred dollar bill.
Next day I had a flight leaving the country but I was in the bathroom of the airport shitting myself while they were calling my name on the loudspeaker. Missed my flight.

once i drank some pretty nasty milk and when i threw up it looked kinda like cheese

Yeah. I was 15 and went to a seafood place with my first girlfriend. I guess the fish was bad. I stayed the night at her house; her mom made me sleep on the couch but I of course snuck into her room after her mom went to sleep. The next morning I was bedridden. I was stuck at her house for like 3 days whilst trying to hold everything in until she went to school each day and sleeping more often than not. Even drinking fucking water would make me throw up instantly. I was afraid I would die of dehydration until her mother gave me some Pedialyte, which I now consider nectar of the gods. Bad times.

Attached: 1518904430758.jpg (480x486, 60K)

The acids in your stomach probably curdle the milk, like vinegar does.

Ate at some shitty truck stop in Breezewood, PA on a middle school class trip. Had some kind of chicken. Ended up being in the bathroom most of the night while my friends slept.
Don't go to Breezewood.