What's his best work?

What's his best work?

I wouldn't waste your time.

I liked Jerusalem's lot but that was years ago. . . .

Cujo was absolutely amazing for King's ability to get into the head of a rabid dog.

Different Seasons.

Dark Tower

his marketing

his tweets where he btfo drumpf

he's not a bad writer, he just has no mindset for a thoughtful novel, just some specs for horror

The face of autism

Novel: The Stand

Short Story: Three-way tie between Survivor Type, The Jaunt, and The End of the Whole Mess

The stand is a waste of time imo

Finished The Body yesterday. Was a nice easy read and had some emotion too it, I felt it captured the mindset of a teenage boy well.

The film destroys the book for its ending though. The books is pretty lame.

From what I've read so far I'd say Misery is his most well written, but IT is my favorite.

I kind of felt like this after I first read it. I've only read the extended, btw, so I have no room for comparison. I thought everything leading up to the point where they settle in Boulder was fantastic. After that the suspense petered out, the society rebuild was meandering, the threat of Flagg seemed ignored, and the ending was supremely disappointing--as are most King endings. I felt cheated for having spent so much time reading all 1000+ pages, but I can't deny that the race to the red light was enjoyable, so it wasn't an entire waste of time.

Stand By Me is one of the few cases where the movie was better than the book/story. The filmmakers took what worked with the short and actually improved upon it. That rarely happens.

11.22.63 or IT as far as full length novels.

The Stand or Lisey's Story

Throwing any crumpled rough draft into a trash bin.

The Jaunt.

Pretty sure King was drunk off his ass the entire time he wrote that.

His eventual suicide.

The ending of the movie really captured the feels

Really? I only remember a lot of mentions to greedo from starwars