I eat a cheeseburger every single day. Maybe it’s just because I’m an amerifat, but it never gets old to me...

I eat a cheeseburger every single day. Maybe it’s just because I’m an amerifat, but it never gets old to me. I’m not fat but not in great shape either. I never want to stop.

Do you guys have any foods, healthy or not, that you eat daily?

Attached: 9BBD85CE-9B41-4BA1-AFB6-196E2671222F.png (1200x1200, 1.11M)

I eat Cheeseburgers 3 times a week. I'm not fat either but it can't be good for my health.

I normally drink a glass of whole milk every day. Sometimes 2 or 3. I live in the world's best dairy producing country and that's probably why, if I had to drink that American bullshit I probably wouldn't.

Im addicted to midnight feasts

Israel?

The casein in milk increases the chance a man develops prostate cancer substantially.

My hamburger dilemna:
>go to McDonalds
>order McDouble, ask for extra pickles and onions
>Normally you get two pickles, one on top of another, but now I get 4 pickles one on top of another
>fuck

feasts of what?

I eat a few bananas every day and have something with peanut butter in it almost every day. Used to have at least 2 Cokes a day to get me through the workday but cut soda completely (except on weekends) as of 4 months ago now.

Attached: 1520479240931.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

The Bad
>3-4 energy drinks a day
>2 litres of diet soda
>half a bag of salted peanuts
The Good
>Oatmeal or high fibre cereal with semi-skim milk
>1-2 apples
>2-3 glasses of water

The peanuts are probably better for you than the cereal

I eat fast food 2-4 times a week. I've been doing this for well over 4 years now. I also workout but I think this year I'm actually going to go on a cut diet. I got kind of a gut going but it's not overwhelmingly big. I'm a skinny fat but got a muscle tone

NZ

I'm addicted to Thousand Island.

sunflower seeds, doesn't matter if they're salted or not.

I know it looks the same, but sheep cum is not milk.

I drink one 16oz Dr Pepper a day. The rest of my fluid is water. I don't even drink it in one sitting. I drink half at lunch and half at dinner. Every day for maybe the last decade or so.

>tfw too autistic to ask cashier to add onions to the burger I order that doesn't come with onions
Its just not a cheeseburger without onion.

Attached: DQmYMpPqKqxd2LnJTybtDTY2y4VWe9nUsvLFfsUQeAnvsSb.jpg (813x551, 163K)

Take off the pickles you don't want and quit being a faggot.

I eat these almost everyday. Sometimes I add veggies like mushrooms or jalapenos. I also add bacon or sausage to it. Normally these beans are my lunch.

Attached: IMG_1147.jpg (1600x1066, 361K)

Jealous means you are scared you will lose something retard

I am hopelessly addicted to cheeseburgers, and would eat them every day like Randy. Unfortunately I am a fat piece of shit that needs to lose weight. Goodbye DQP, I will miss you.

Attached: filetofish2.jpg (400x300, 8K)

I eat the same breakfast every single day. Same with lunch, at least on most days.

Implying you're not scared of losing out on the American dream

Pretty sure that's a McFish

Fuck off randy you fat cheese burger vacuum eating bastard

Bannanas

>Do you guys have any foods, healthy or not, that you eat daily?

Another user beat me to it: I drink maybe 2 pints of Milk each day: typically 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner. I just really love Milk.... I drink twice as much water though since I don't want to get fuckin' calcium knuckles in my innards.

Those salted peanuts aren't that bad for you, user. Peanuts are an excellent source of plant fat and protein. Those energy drinks and soda though are going to kill you: slowly and miserably.

People used to chug down 2-3 loaves of bread 300+ days of the year, for their whole lives.

Yeah for a whopping 28 years before keeling over from dysentery or getting gored by a wild animal... assuming you didn't die in childhood like most people

Wow, you were born in le wrong decade

Cut down to 1 energy drink a Day and only 0.5l of diet soda and eat unsalted peanuts/nuts

Maybe, bread back then was also way different than modern bread is today. It'd be more like eating 1-2 loaves of organic heirloom grain whole wheat sourdough a day.

I eat cheese everyday. pic related, I average one of these badboys a week.
Is that bad?

Attached: norvegia_cheese.jpg (736x494, 34K)

I tried the fresh beef the other day because someone just had to try it and got me one too. They raved about it a bit too much and I was not impressed, it is just as bland as everything else from there. Tasted like ketchup, onions, pickle, and grease with a lack of seasoning. This is why I don't go to McDonald's. I haven't had a McChicken in years but would again one day. I used to get the southern style chicken sandwich made to compete with Chick fil A, before they got rid of it which was a mistake.

Can you read? The problem is the pickles being one on top of another, moron.

Why does it matter? Just rearrange or throw away your pickles? Why are you complaining about something so trivial that can be fixed easily?

>only 2-3 glasses of water a day
How do you invalids do this? Do you constantly feel like garbage?

Burgers/ sandwiches are the ultimate meals anyway. Bread, meat, dairy and veg all in one.

I do not eat beefburgers.

There's nothing on earth I could eat every day. Variety really is a spice.

If the lazy Niggers built the burger correctly, he wouldn't have to take apart the burger. Stop being ignorant

I haven't been to McDonald's in months, like 8 or 9. If I want a burger I'll go to in-n-out or make one myself.

Attached: IN-N-OUT-vegas-restaurant-burgers.jpg (1200x800, 269K)

Recently I've been eating sardines daily.

I'm hoping to lower my cholesterol.

Attached: 5010904002012.jpg (600x600, 82K)

He's a lazy nigger too if he has to go buy a burger. If he's so autistic that pickle placement ruins a burger for him, he should make a burger at home or have his mommy make it.

You just have em raw?

Not recently, but I ate steamed broccoli every single day for probably about a year.

I eat cheeseburger every day if I can afford it. I'm in good shape. It's healthy food

I don't do anything to them, but they aren't raw. They're smoked. Recently I've been putting them in salads though.

I've been making some dope ass breakfast burritos that I've been eating pretty much every day for years now. Cheap, healthy, tasty, great start to the day.

Not quite every day but I've also been eating pinto beans super frequently for protein supplement.

bring your own onions its good