Manlet detected

>manlet detected

All the best writers were manlets you fuck. How bout u go an fuck off my board then u peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here you juicy slut

>tfw you will never be the wonderful manifestation of the world-spirit concentrated at a single point, but with a cute eigentlich schizophrenic psychically androgynous probably jewish girl whipping you like you're the horse, instead of being astride one
>tfw you will never be a world-historical individual who is worthy of associating with demi-world-historical women who accidentally got a little bit of Yang accidentally spilled in their Yin when God was making them
>tfw will never get dominated by Flannery O'Connor or Edith Stein

6'3" masterrace checking in

>nietzsche
>die a virgin
>of syphilis

Some """"philosopher""""

every aspect of this post des

Id rather be a manlet than a fag. Digits will confirm

damn..

Providence

but all manlets are fags

Manlets are, more often than not, cucks, not fags. And digits confirmed so....accept it or dont, but use wrong if you dont accept it

lanklet queers destroyed

Lanklets btfo holy shit

shit-just-got-REAL in here

Delet now motherfucker

What's the secret of your success, user?

*breathes in*

When you are right, you are right. No secrets user, unless you happen to be an /x/file

Not true. You forget about all the writers who were also soldiers like a lot of the ancient Greeks and guys like Cervantes, Tolstoy, Solzhenitsyn, etc. All those guys in their prime would smash you.

This board is slow getting digits isn't hard
Still my gut tells me I must acknowledge those matching numerals

Being tall is not a necessity for martial prowess and in many modern conflicts it is actually a disadvantage.

I think Pope probably asked God to be tit height when he agreed to channel the muse.

CHAD

Where did I say anything about the height of those guys? They'd still smash you. hahah They were badass men.

Damn, I can totally picture tolstoy wearing an adidas tracksuit and squatting.

No they were weak men with frail bones and fucking tendinitis. I could whoop two of them at once with a single hand, they were legit made out of glass because they didn't get enough calcium and what not back in the day. Do you really think they can compete with a modern man who has been eating steroid injected food since birth? I could be over a foot shorter than them and still smash em.

your a fucking fag, digits will confirm

lanklets btfo once again. How will they ever recover?

OP is a faggot

THIS ROLL IS FOR THE LANKLETS
I'm here for you bigboys

The Ancient Greeks were small as fuck. Want to be a good writer? Don't be a lanklet.

>All the best writers were manlets you fuck
>Not true. You forget about all the writers who were also soldiers