Take some stupid thot out on date

>take some stupid thot out on date
>she orders a salad

Why the fuck do roasties do this?

Attached: 50AE1CB5-A27D-4067-A1E7-1A1C5772C5AA.jpg (336x330, 37K)

to reduce body odor if she wants to fugg

This. I never eat fast food or big meals if I know I'm gonna get fugged in the butt by my bf.

Get out faggot

Salad could be anything from iceberg with dressing to essentially a burger without buns to potato and mayonnaise. Salad is good

I eat a salad too if I think I'm gonna fuck a chick later. Don't wanna feel like I have to rip a huge fart or shit my pants 3 hours after eating.

>not eating extra meat, chilies, and cheese so you can rip a nasty spicy fart in her mouth right before you nut
Lad what are you doing

Attached: 1494909946630.png (718x611, 416K)

If you're picking up the bill on the first date, wouldn't you be glad she's ordering from what is usually the least expensive section of the menu?

Nah, cause I'm not some cheap hymie fuck.

It's even worse when your girl talks you into going to some pho place with "real Asians" and "huge portions". Then your food comes out looking all regularass sized and she proceeds to take 3 bites of hers before asking for a container to go. The pussy game ridiculous.

thats not what the pussy game being ridiculous means

It's an expression that can denoteeaning things, in this case being the fact that people often do silly things in order to continue sticking their willy in a particular wet hole. In your case, it can mean that getting laid is just too damn hard and aming snarky comments on a cooking board of a Bali duck-egg trading forum is too damn easy.

Salad is fine. It just means she's making an effort to watch her figure which is attractive. Salad + dessert is when you actually have a legal right in 37 states to sodomize her forcefully on the premises to teach her a lesson.

>t. fat

epic

Attached: i hate you so much dee dee.png (202x266, 98K)

No dude, 'the pussy game ridiculous' means 'having sex with this woman is really good'. It does not mean 'dealing with this woman is ridiculous' or 'getting to have sex with this woman is difficult'.

> Then your food comes out looking all regularass sized and she proceeds to take 3 bites of hers before asking for a container to go, but fuck it, the pussy game ridiculous (this ordeal was worthwhile as i enjoy having sex with her)
correct usage of the pussy game ridiculous

>Then your food comes out looking all regularass sized and she proceeds to take 3 bites of hers before asking for a container to go. The pussy game ridiculous (the first sentence was an explanation of how 'the pussy game' is ridiculous)
incorrect usage of the pussy game ridiculous

'The pussy game' refers to fucking, not tryna fuck. 'Ridiculous' in the context of the pussy game is a positive description.

Attached: 0039a8c93fa030d77ed6d48d54f73c3317dcf9443602cb384927d99b40297bb0.jpg (750x500, 31K)

Nigga just shut the fuck up

>getting btfo by an ebonicsposter

you unironically ruined the post with the ironic pic
sad!

HOLY SHIT EBONICSPOSTER BTFO PASTY BOI