How are these guys so good despite them being the same price as McDonald's? Unironically better than 5 guys...

How are these guys so good despite them being the same price as McDonald's? Unironically better than 5 guys. I really think this is the best fast food place of all time. Not even memeing I love this place

Who else?

Attached: download.png (264x191, 8K)

>Frisco melt
>garlic steak burger

G O D
T I E R

Attached: 6ae.png (1302x1182, 546K)

Steak n shake sucks balls. They have like 1000000000000000 burgers but all thats different is the sauce. gay and lame.

Are these guys only located in the Midwest or something? I went to one once on a layover and it was just as good if not better than In n Out.

Not even true homo

Commiefornia BTFO

Attached: 1087798-14109244360513422-mattsee.png (626x365, 365K)

their Royale burger is my favorite fast food burger, $5.50 for a big burger with fries is a great deal in my book

Must be out of date, there's one in san jose.

Uh huh, and then 3 bucks for a drink. Nice how you left out that little part.

Close, lived in Chicago for a decade, Portillos is the best.

>$3 for a milkshake
Sounds about right

You mean the milkshakes because the pop is normal priced

What's disturbing is when I was having a hard time I looked at employment with them. It seemed pleasant and worth it.

Good food, clean restaurant, clean establishment, treat their employees well. Why are other chains such fuckups?

>pop

i got my ass kicked in middle school for calling soda "pop"

Hope it happens to you, nigga

3 bucks for a milkshake is perfectly fine, user.

Attached: Untitled.png (719x786, 83K)

They also use real ice cream that shit is G O O D

FUCK BROS I want steak n shake. I think Imma get some takeout what should I get?

>good burgers
>low prices
>nice interior that scares off oogaboogas
>good shakes
>always clean

steakburger and milkshake of course

>Commiefornia BTFO

WE HAVE IN AND OUT THOUGH

############BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1507824002603.png (210x240, 6K)

Pop is correct though

>he doesn't a seltzer

One of the few Steak N' Shakes near me in California closed down recently. I think it was just in a bad location though, there are plenty of east coast places that do well over here, like Dunkin Donuts.

worked at Sns for about two years and it was hell. Never worked harder at a restaurant before. The food is great, especially the breakfast which people sleep on. If you ever go for their breakfast I would recommend the Country Skillet. Best hangover food ever.

Frisco melt boys

jalapeno crunch burger here. they are much better than the other places.

>mfw those Parmesan and herb fries
>nice interior that scares off oogaboogas
Didn't scare me off yesterday whiteboi. In all seriousness though no one gets "scared off by the interior", it's just that some people tend to not want to wait for quality food when there are quicker options immediately around.

Attached: IMG_0605.gif (200x150, 456K)

Frisco melt and chocolate/banana side by side milkshake

Soda doesn't """"pop"""", it fizzles you fucking retard