Does anybody own a physical copy of this book? If so, why?

Does anybody own a physical copy of this book? If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Forum-X-Tiffany-Cullen/dp/1387155393/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=B0AK34AFGFFKJV3H874H
lulu.com/us/en/shop/anonymous/hypersphere/paperback/product-22517627.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which is better: Hypersphere or The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra?

what else you got?

bought it for a friend
Hypersphere

>buying anything past Tundra

Wasn't that just written by one guy though?

What about this kino?

amazon.com/Forum-X-Tiffany-Cullen/dp/1387155393/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=B0AK34AFGFFKJV3H874H

>guy

where do i buy this book for not $40?

>Hypersphere
why exactly?

Just bought a hardcopy of Tundra on lulu. Hypersphere I think is way more chaotic if you like that. Tundra might seem more linear if you could call it that. Plus a lot more was cut out of tundra so you get to pick if you want a the one thats 700 pages or the 400 pager

lulu.com/us/en/shop/anonymous/hypersphere/paperback/product-22517627.html

>lulu.com/us/en/shop/anonymous/hypersphere/paperback/product-22517627.html
What's the difference between the fourth and the fourth deluxe versions?

does that have anything to do with this

to remember this place when its all over

I helped write and shape the Death Orgy back when I first joined Veeky Forums
It really was an experience unlike any other.
I'd be 100% embarrassed by what I wrote if I looked through it again, and it's weird not being able to tell most people about being involved in that project because, like, there's some seriously offensive shit in there.

I think the collective novel will become a genre at some point. Hopefully, anyway. I look forward to seeing how this kind of collaborative instant communication shapes literature.

Remind me, what's the plot again?

Just some Jew

What is your favorite part, Veeky Forums?

I do. I actually don't remember why I bought into this meme when it looks like shit due to the awful formatting and a lot of pages are only readable on a computer. It's kinda funny though if you're into edgy-Douglas-Adams/ancient-meme humor. I spent about 15 bucks iirc

Next collaborative novel when?

No that is a book written by an autist.
Anyway Hypersphere is overlong for a book of complete nonsense. Tundra is perfect. May buy a hard copy when I have my own place (and bookshelf) again.

We did that "Veeky Forums Player One" about a month ago. Not sure if anything came of it or what happened to it

I'm still surprised Veeky Forums hasn't made its own online journal yet.

They've tried several times. There was one that was actually pretty good that ran for six months.

Uli isn't autistic, he's just a dork with severe OCD

it's been too soon since Dreamscape, which wasn't exactly excellent

Every time /lit does one, I'm not around for it. I almost got on board for /lit player one, but it was too late in the process. At least I'm submitting to the /lit short story contest.

who cares

hopefully never

>1488
this Nazi gets it.

I care, I care a lot.

Yes. because I used to like memes.