What do you often steal from grocery stores, Veeky Forums?

What do you often steal from grocery stores, Veeky Forums?

Attached: shh.jpg (343x293, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the hearts of the qt female employees

Kisses from qt stock girls ;3

Yeah I make a great steal with those prices and value discounts.

Does anyone balance food like bananas, potatoes half on the self service checkouts?

Attached: p.jpg (225x224, 10K)

nothing. i'm not a shitskin.

This is a Christian board, sir. May God forgive you on this holiest of days, Easter Sunday. You don't need to steal, you're better than that.

Every day. It's easy when you work in one.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

I am a negro, but I do not steal

Post ashy feet

Its not Easter Sunday yet you heretic

>he's not even American
Oh my. May God doubly forgive you, then.

I'm not a thief and I have plenty of money so I don't steal, but one time me and my buddy were drunk and went to a 24-hour grocery store very late at night, the lobster tank was left unattended and my friend put two of them down his pants.I didn't think much of it at the time but looking back it was pretty funny.

Nothing because i am not a shit stain on society.

When I go to the grocery store, I go first to the snack section and grab something to eat. I eat it while shopping and dump the wrapper in the aisle on my way back

my stop n shop has these tubes of prepared herbs/spices in the fruit & vegetable section that I grab once every other time just because they last so much longer than regular ones (I don't have the ability to grow my own) and I just love them too much to pay the fucking 4.99 per 5oz tube that they ask. So I just do one at a time.

I usually try to always have one each of cilantro, lemongrass, basil, and ginger.

I steal tea tree chew sticks from whole food everytime I go.

Attached: thursday-plantation-tea-tree-chewing-sticks.jpg (300x300, 15K)

this

Directions to McDonald's

The hearts of all the older ladies.

anything else?

Attached: high.jpg (1200x567, 118K)

Your hilarious sins are forgiven

Whenever the attendant isn't at the self checkout I ring up everything as bananas. The way I see it is they never trained me how to use the machine so it's not my fault if I can't figure it out.

Children

I just realized earlier Easter isn't until April 1st. That's okay though, God forgives me.

>Work grocery store for a year and close often
>Never stole anything

I don't know whether I should be proud of or disappointed in myself.

Get outta here skippy this thread is for petty thieves not literal demons

doubt it

>using the machine special functions explicitly to steal
>h-hey i don't know what I'm doing
Kek

Its been awhile actually. The worst I would do is grab pic related as soon as I walked into walmart, then ditch it when I finished shopping.

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (450x450, 17K)

No.

I take plastic bags without paying for them.

Also if something doesn't scan properly in the self service checkout the qt girl manning them always gives it to me free.

Same here.

Fancy cheese. Put it in my basket then palm it into my coat pocket while reaching for something in a different aisle. Probably paranoid but there's cameras so whatever.

State secrets.

Attached: giphy.gif (350x200, 3.83M)

I used to steal a steak every friday night on the way back from the pub to cook up and eat drunk while playing republic commando.
Then I decided to up my game.
I would walk into asda, 24 hour place, go to the meat section because it had wine and they stopped selling alcohol at 11, get 2 bottles and walk out. Stash them somewhere safe outside then go back and get 2 packets of the extra special ready meals, sometimes king prawns or back to my old fave, the steak. Never once got questioned, never caught. I would have run if they had.

Tried it once at a Tesco, was going to pay for alcohol but had stuffed a big pack of steak in my coat and got collared at the till. Was told to leave and I did laughing my head off