Describe her reaction in your best prose. what is she thinking?

describe her reaction in your best prose. what is she thinking?

it alright

her faced asked whether or not he wanted sum fuc

yes, he likely sees my luscious taint sure but I wonder if he has also notices my massive boob

DA TING GOES BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

BEGONE THOT
E
G
O
N
E

T
H
O
T

The slow breeze against my backside drew me to the realization that my sensitive parts were exposed to the air-and to naughty eyes. Turning my head to search for any passerby that could be glancing at me, noticing my nakedness, I saw a man; poor and unsure who stared at me, his wide eyes glared like burning beams of sunlight onto my rear. This pervert looking me up like a delicous meal, being devoured in a primal ape like manner made my insides flutter. His eyes became like delicate butterflies, walking across my vulva--arousing it with the faintest sensation. My cheeks tightened as a grin made is way across my lips, a subtle message of a desire I could never speak but my body screamed with the voice of an orchestra.

>Is that guy looking up my skirt, right at the bulge of my mons pubis through my panties? I wonder what he's thinking. No, the thoughts themselves aren't what is really driving the gaze. They merely express the drive. They are like Rudolf Otto's "complex category" of the Holy, only a symbolic containment and emanation of the ineffable sexual desire underlying and impelling them. But how can an unthinkable actually impel thought, the realm of Spirit, which conventionally redounds only on itself? Isn't that a contradiction in terms? This means that the two things that interact with Thought from "outside" itself are Matter and unconscious Drives. Is there an affinity between unconscious, instinctive, animal drives and matter itself? Both are translated from their ineffable noumenal origin into thought, into cultural action. Maybe drives, instincts, are mechanistic, are extensions of the material? Instincts hard-coded in tiny switches, tiny valves and pistons firing hydraulically to produce complex behaviour? Maybe consciousness really is iatromechanistic, and his drive to sniff my pussy is just an extremely complex Dwarf Fortress Rube Goldberg machine type thing, that terminates in actions of emergent complexity that are subject to natural selection, an endless baroque-ification of tiny game-theoretical machines, operating only through efficient and material causes? No, that wouldn't explain the necessity of subjective consciousness with ontological status, like Renouvier said. Then why does he want to sniff my panties and feel the warm squishy flesh of my outer labia? Why does a non-human ape react to a reddened ass? Can I ever truly understand this man's desire, any more than I can understand the ape's? Do I have the "same" desire as him, if I want him to sniff my pussy and he wants to sniff my pussy, but our drives are only complementary and not phenomenologically identical in their qualia? If I can't understand the phenomenology of pussy-lust, and he can't understand the joys of coquetry, are we bound only by the quid pro quo of our mutual craziness? Or does the Yang of his lust to touch my oozing holes somehow meld into my Yin in a union that is reducible to neither? What would it look like if we explored our own urges together, dialectically catapulting each other further and further down into the recesses of our pre-conscious ineffabilia, down to their origins and subterranean flows? Would we meet the Jungian archetypical ur-forms of our respective lusts? Would they greet us as ourselves, as Gaia and Ouranos, as Tiamat and Apsu? Gross, he's wearing a trilby.

KILL THE JEWS

just the one

— Yeah, thank god I've covered it today. Here's another one.

The little birdy's chirps and chortles had not gone unnoticed by another spying little birdy. Her oblivious song-or something perhaps meant to be perceived as oblivious-exposed something better kept secret: she had no feminine penis.

More like
>lol this loser thinks he has a chance, i'm way out of his league, not even 6 foot lol

>Damn, user looks like THAT!? Better show him the goods so he falls for me...

Oh lord I beseech you! I have been a sinful woman for as long as I remember, I have walked the path of the wicked for too long. Lord please hear my prayers, just this once. Grant me this and may I burn in hell for all of eternity. Lord I beg you, please make this autistic four-eyed fuckwit stop staring at my taint.

who is she?

quality post

good work, user

I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another… then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.

Potato, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Po-tay-toe: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Po. Tay. Toe.

By the touch of grass, worry is an absent feeling. Gentle winds brush the hairs of my skin, and titillate my senses. Ruffles and sweeps in the corner of my eye, catch me and show me the visage of the observer in my peace. Bear his hands taut and rigid up on his camera, for his gaze is fixed up on me, and I know what beset his eyes. Adoration and lust, of body, the mind is clear to satiate his desire. Image of me, a spectacle of calm and beauty, My peace disturbed. Staring him in the eyes, a quite falls upon us; This sound of silence is broken, as the camera snaps a photo. Flattery and disgust battle in my mind, and all that is heard is the sound of coal taking to fire, and a lens of truth and sight shatter for the moment of peace is gone. Eyyo, whachu think u doin nigga das my girl yo! Quiet lens baffled by confrontation as I watch, loins moist in excitement. My prize the camera, my pride a photo. For when I leave this grassy place I will surely have B B C in my face.

This thought, thisd THot
Fat cheek piled up
Promising heaven
But hell is inside that gentle fold.
A turning eye
And twist of hip
How often the salmon
Dashes its head against the rock
a easy floating morsel
Full of grease and dank fishy odor
If my rod doth offend
The billowie billowing
Mounds of venus
I will expel the ghost
White scattered throughout
That demon angel filled valley

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

By careful observation, she had learned the route Chad Donnerschwanz takes every morning to get to the main building; and she had discovered the best spot where to lay down and catch his attention with her female ability.
Anastacey plumped chest forward onto the grass, lifted her skirt to make sure Chad could see the only worthwhile thing of her mental physical complex, then wiped her copy of "120 Days of Sodom" (to get her vulvar glands going), and waited.
Every five minutes she turned to look back, anxiously and lustfully, hoping to see the Chad's bulging pectorals, his perfect rectangle of a face with sunken cheeks and that sexy carnal tilt.
Although she had feminist obligation, her womb demanded rape and impregnation. Butler is good and all, but all a good, middle class white girl wants is a good Chad rapetrain gangbang in the sewers.
She heard footsteps, heavy, the kind a confident man makes after making a multi million deal. She turned around, smiling, and stopped. She wanted the morning to be Sadean, but it turned Freudian.

da bitch turned her head as i screamed out in excitement, "fuck bish u got a nice ass". i flopped out my dick as she turned and started furiously pumping it, imagining my member slamming against that tight puss. she was shocked for a moment, processing what she was seeing. then she shrieked in disgust and pulled out her phone and began to call the fiveo. i ran over, my cock still in my hands and grabbed the phone as she tried to pull it away and slammed it under my boot. i then shoved my dick into her mouth and fucked her till i came. i made her swallow then i drove home. later got a knock on the door from the police and was arrested. the end

Nice. I literally laughed out loud (on the inside).

>female
>thinking
pick one

literally nothing
she's not thinking at all

>your mom

user confirmed for virgin

Virginity is one of Anonymous' base traits. It's useless to "confirm" it, as if the opposite is possible.

My milk shake bringeth all the boys to the yard,
And they're like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right tis better than yours,
I can teachest you,
But I has't to charge

I knoweth thee wanteth it,
The thing that maketh me,
What the guys wend crazy for.
They loseth their minds,
The way I wind,
I bethink its time

La la-la la la,
Warm 't up.
Lala-lalala,
The boys art waiting

And they're like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right tis better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I has't to charge

I can see thou art on it,
You wanteth me to teachest the
Techniques that freaks these boys,
It can't beest bought,
Just know, thieves receiveth caught,
Watch if 't be true thy smart,

La la-la la la,
Warm t up,
La la-la la la,
The boys art waiting,

And they're like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I has't to charge

Once thee receiveth involved,
Everyone wilt behold this way-so,
You must maintain thy charm,
Same time maintain thy halo,
Just receiveth the perfect blend,
Plus what thee has't within,
Then next his eyes art squint,
Then he's picked up thy scent,

Lala-lalala,
Warm t up,
Lala-lalala,
The boys art waiting,

And they're like,
It's better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours,
I can teachest you,
But I has't to charge

"I sure hope that wasp doesn't land on my ass."

A virgin on Veeky Forums!!??

She's just enjoying the attention.

My mind, torn from idle chatter with my friend about nonsense, now lays in a sense of shock, and a sense of desirability affirmation resulting from the confusing role of being creeped on. Of course that poor sap over there who is now getting very uncomfortable at my spotting him looking up my skirt is completely unaware that I am quite pleased, despite my face rapidly contorting into disgust and contemptuous filled scorn. To think, my sweaty tasteless undergarments that I have kept since college, which are now acquiring the ability to hold onto unpleasant scents quite adeptly without frequent wash, would now be giving me such a pleasant departure from the usual sniff and gag as well as contemplation of discarding the vile linens for good. I wonder if he would want to sniff my undergarments? Would he gag?

>Are you a dog?

I'm heterosexual yet this doesn't appeal to me.

BRAP