Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cqX3UNAUeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think, dugin - hue sos

chomu?

Cretin.

Anti-white racist

A special russian snowflake

This is going to be good. I didn't realize there were actual shills on here until I saw people linking to, and praising, an anti-Dugin National Review article. As if Veeky Forums is naturally a hive of neo-cons.

Intriguing and probably necessary in the progression of thought in the West, despite he himself being so thoroughly anti-Western. But, alas, I'm a Catholic, so Dugin's goals run counter to mine.

Smart guy but human garbage

Criminally underrated as an intellectual

his daughter is hot

pretty interesting even if you don't like his 4PT autism

Bump

Based.

I think most of Veeky Forums would actually like him if they took the time to read his books instead of taking what cnn tells them as the truth

But it seems that's not the case, so just mentioning his name causes massive triggerings and autistic screechings throughout the entire board

I ordered The Fourth Political Theory. Underground, slightly crazy right-wing thinkers are god-tier, especially when they gain enough meme power and popularity for outsiders to wonder why the fuck they're such a big deal all of a sudden.

That's not his daughter, his daughter is a plain jane

I find Russians affinity for cats to be endearing desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=0cqX3UNAUeA

>But, alas, I'm a Catholic, so Dugin's goals run counter to mine.
Why?

The Russkies are clearly using him for ideological justification, and his long term goals have been subsumed by the russian state.

That said, his books arent very fun to read

Orthodoxy::Dugin->Hindic mysticism::Evola->Protestant Evangelicalism::American Dominionists

This. The whole traditionalist/perennialist strain of thought, that runs from Spengler and Evola to the modern day neo-right-wingers like Dugin, pretty deliberately excludes Catholicism. They all seem to hold the Church in contempt, though the different sects have different reasons for doing so.

there are the catholic evolists.

also check guido de giorgio.