I really like licorice, absolutely adore the taste...

I really like licorice, absolutely adore the taste, but was wondering if I could use it in savoury as well as sweet dishes? Anyone know of any decent savoury pairings with licorice?

Attached: dark.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-WMQA24-mQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you comparing this person of color's skin color to a licorice?

racist fuck

Chicken thigh with mustard cream, sautéed zucchini, lamb with red wine sauce.

sounds nice

no its just a random pic of a hot girl, why you so rustled?

Attached: dark2.jpg (1080x1349, 167K)

aha this photo was taken like a block from where im sitting right now in dc

i bet they taste like chocolate.

Just use fennel seeds or anise, they both have a strong licorice flavor. Italian sausage generally contains fennel seeds, you could also use to to season chicken.

This

ahahaha Big Hunt is next to that place the Gryphon. On weekends, nigs get dressed in their Sunday best to go to brunch there—it has a red carpet set up for people to take photos in front of one of those walls with the ads on them before going in for brunch.

Bit racist desu

Or tarragon.

Blacks, particularly in DC where there's a decent sized middle class population are hilariously materialistic.

>blacks

Racist

nice

>Saying the B-word
Racist fuck..

Attached: gay5.jpg (575x556, 33K)

I know, right?

no

it is objectively racist tho

what country?

What is

checked

Attached: 1509041203081.png (364x364, 125K)

washington dc, united states

saying 'blacks'

what a gay opinion

Who is this?

your dad

What's wrong with it

Pic related

Attached: nigress.gif (319x400, 247K)

Terms shift over the years for political correctness reasons. Sometimes it is well intentioned, sometimes it is not.

To be clear, the term "African-American" was created by Jesse Jackson, no pillar of society himself. It gained as much momentum as controversy and still has more controversy than acceptance today. In the media it gains a bit more ground to avoid incorrectness, but just do a bit of googling to understand why actual leaders of acclaim can't stand the term. It also replaces a term that covers everyone of color, something that addresses people who are dark skinned but not actually a descendant of a slave brought to the US against their will, or an emigree from Africa. It's a dividing term too, almost signifying that someone is less than others, less American, needing categorizing even. It's shitty all around.

Long story short, don't be as offended as you think you should be. It's not really offensive. Nor was "colored" nor Negro. These were just terms to describe skin color, and there will be instances that it needs to be clarified. The other N-word and saying any word with a tone of hatefulness would be the only offenses. Ask yourself why the NAACP has not actually changed their name or acronym of their name. It's been enough time if it were so offensive. Its not offensive,that's why, per se. t's only antiquated, and if one were to use an antiquated term to that degree, it probably carries tone. The B word does not go there.

When you read the scholarly articles about black americans who can't stand the African-American moniker, you should give them logical approval. It's the far more offensive term. I hope enough people move away from it. I'm not that guy however. He may or may not have tone. I'm just jumping in to soothe the fire here.

I can't drive anywhere in my car without saying the N word

JESUS CHRIST NIGGA DAT A PICANINNY

star anise has a somewhat similar flavor right? just cook more Chinese food or something

This scared me.

Thanks a lot for making me throw my phone

Gg

>N word
stop going to the drive through, then you won't have to say nuggets.

Nuggets please

I hate most nuggets desu

That nigger bitch is so black I think we all got aids from looking at her

Now this is racism

Boil down some black licorice and pour it over boiled fennel. Thank me later.

but isn't wrong. i gotta go get checked now.

Back to /pol/ racist

shut the fuck up racists

Whites have lowest population of any race. Somehow every other race is considered a minority and oppressed. Really makes you think. How does this have anything to do with licorice?

>nuggets
What the fuck is this? Is this a word? I's this some new meme the kids have hopped on like the fucking boneless pizza shit? Use real words you fucking mongoloids

Because racists derailed the thread. Stop being racist

You havin a laugh mate? I am not racist, that I can tell you.

>gib big tiddy negress gf

Attached: 1512749477708.jpg (778x512, 45K)

racist fucks

Involuntarily clenched my anus

What do you mean?

This whole post is racist desu

dumb racist

Posting blacks babes isn't racist

And then there's this faggot who just has to post a reddit frog

Why does skin coluor matter, mate? Take a long look in the mirror, friend...

Skin color helps cops determine thieves and other criminals

one poster is samefagging as offended

k racist

Wonder if she tastes of chocolate or licorice

Original sin exists. We are all criminals in the eyes of god.

Fucking RACIST

Sure but we still have to keep the jails occupied here on earth

No they taste like cocoa butter. If you ever hung around blacks you'd know this.

t. Southerner

>implying we are on the original earth
Ok, guy.

Then who was jail??

You might wish they were going back during their only chance to realize when it was even possible for them to acknowledge the slightest chance you would even be able to notice the entire point was all for nothing.

Attached: 1520989536799.jpg (365x720, 85K)

Maybe you already know what you read was it to long for you to mull over like a big sack of matter, no matter, for if you are in it you are not out of it yet, but you will be. When you look back and see your reflection in your mind filtered through thought and decay and distortion of your memory, you might thank me. But until then, chap, you should consider a few things that might start a trend of improvement for you.

Doubt it. I just hate niggers

Attached: 1519254250227.jpg (615x604, 56K)

>its a thinly veiled racist thread

dumb racist

Don't ever reply to me again

I'm with . What the hell kind of medication are you on?

Attached: Insane.jpg (356x614, 54K)

No medication chap. When I see people dividing themselves and hating each other and killing each other and leaving bones on the shore, after they were drawn and quartered, for a later explorer to find, while you anchor off your spice island... You were hit with a spear, and cut to bits by natives, but you looked back to see if we were leaving. Nobody can leave, we are all here right now, alive and if we die we are not here anymore. The real discrimination is the live and the dead. We have not tried to begin the process of solidifying the two planes.

u wot

you forgot to say "and my dumb racist son"

Preach

youtube.com/watch?v=0-WMQA24-mQ

I was slipping down, my step solidified on a well placed rock, by chance. My skin is my choice and because I am a bigot, it is white. I am an offensive brute, and I am a bad person and have no value. I should be ground to a paste and used to lubricate the wheels of progress.

hey remember when this thread was abt licorice

haha yes.

My mom tried to make my brother and I use cocoa butter for our dry skin when we were little but we refused, calling it cocoa booty. :D

Attached: le plate.png (650x654, 571K)

>niggers
That better?

Pork & fennel sausages you miscegenator

>We are all criminals in the eyes of god.
Christians are mentally ill.

eww gay

shut the fuck up kiddo I know your address

This

>when you haven't unlocked your gf yet

kek

Racist

racist

ok grandpa

fuck off, racist

Niggers and Jews are bad news

I'm half black, but that bitch is too black.

Jet black skin with pink pussy look like rotting meat.

White pussy is just so much better.

back 2 /pol/ racists

how so?

See. Even niggers realize whites are superior aesthetically.

>Jet black skin with pink pussy look like rotting meat.

ewwww

Okay honest talk, I think my IQ might've dropped from samefagging in here

racist, you admit it