Trannies aren't good autho-

>Trannies aren't good autho-

Finish your sentence.

Can you go back to /pol/ with these shitty threads, please

This is a shit thread too.

She's cis

Wait r u serious. I thought it's male to female?

>-ritarians?

Id be down desu. No waifu, but did definitely give her too much attention, if you know what i mean

Darcie is cute. CUTE!!!

Wait, why? She doesn't even look like a hon

She looks like lauren southerns friend. 9/10 would fux no doubt

This is actually true

Looks like female frodo

Honestly I thought that's why she's popular lmao. How the fuck do I delete this thread?!

Looks like a tranny to me desu senpai

No, she doesn't. Go on a pass thread on /lgbt/ or something to see what pre-op and post-op trans people look like.

do i have to leave this board too? stop with the trap/shemale shit pls

when you stop with the frog shit

Traps have always been posted liberally on this board

>post facebook meme lizard

this board has had gay posters for a while now too I'd just leave the internet if I were you

this is the dumbest site in the world

All I want is a sexy t gal in THIGH HIGH STOCKING WITH RIBBONS. Is that too much to ask for?

>a hon
Stop using our lingo ree

>draw a female, using female references or shape theory
>It's a cartoon so nothing stops you from making features you would NEVER see in a lithe male, like thigh gap or more-than-A-cups
>call it male
Why delude yourself about such fictional characters being male? this is a literal female with a different tag.
Is this why real life trannies get triggered when you point out they're fooling nobody? are weebs the one making the dumb standards?

I'm a chaser, I'm allowed to.

>Is this why real life trannies get triggered when you point out they're fooling nobody? are weebs the one making the dumb standards?
Yes, before the invention of anime, no one had solid standards for what visibly passed for "female."

>reading comprehension
I meant what normalfags (in a culture where anime is more and more accepted) expect when they hear the word trap or tranny.

no, not at all
why would you even think this?

What you're saying applies to some doujin, but a lot (including the one you're quoting) do draw feminine boys who exist with bodies like that irl
They're rare but they exist so it's not outrageous to draw them as such

dude, girls are so hot