*ruins your burger*

>*ruins your burger*
I fucking hate pickles they're so disgusting, I cant believe people actually, unironically pretend to like them.

Attached: dill-pickle-hamburger-slices-gallon-jar.jpg (1024x683, 25K)

Oh boy here comes the picky eater. Bet you don't like onions either?

>people actually, unironically pretend to like them.
There was a point when I was in elementary school where I fukkin loved pickles. I had one every day at lunch, best fucking things ever. one day, I took a bite of my pickle, and it tasted like foul sour garbage. It was the weirdest phenomenon, I still can't stand pickles to this day.

i hated pickles until one time when i was 20 i was wandering around downtown shanghai with two other dudes i knew from uni and we were all hammered and wanted food
we got mcdonald's, i was too fucked up to even stand so they ordered for me
>they got me a big mac
was too drunk to check for pickles, inhaled my burger in maybe 7 seconds and noticed a delightful tang that i've never had on my burgers before
>and that's the story of how i don't pick pickles off my burgers anymore
i don't eat the spears or get jars of them but i can tolerate a fast food one

Pickles are great man, but their taste can quickly overpower everything else if they aren't used sparingly.

The big ones are disgusting. I do like the small pickles, though I have no idea of the difference.

"Just pick them off if you don't like them"

Attached: IMG_6510.jpg (636x327, 147K)

The big ones are soft and soggy. The small ones are crispy and slightly less acidic.

>Yo man what kinda burger you want
>I don't want to taste anything but a sour mouthful of dill
>say no more famiglia

Attached: IMG_6511.jpg (450x385, 40K)

The best

Attached: famousdaves.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Yeah I have no idea why they put big ones in anything with bread. It's gross.
In fact I don't even see with what they'd be good.

The only pickle that can be allowed are dill pickles.

Fuck sweet pickles.

Attached: wrong-red-stop-sign-means-stopping-incorrect-mistakes-meaning-41432871.jpg (1300x1331, 106K)

Black people LOVE pickles man

Black people love vineger, that's why. And they're not that fond of beef. I know black people who order EXTRA pickles on burgers.

I hate when people put shitty beefburgers under my pickles.

I do not eat beefburgers.

I hate people like you and Ken Domik.

Fucking picky eaters need to be forced into retasteication camps.

I think people who dislike things like pickles and olives have tried them on their own and made up their mind about them. These are toppings that add flavour and texture to a meal, and often taste completely different when combined with all the other ingredients.

Okay billy that's nice dear, now don't forget to do your homework and get in bed before 8:00!

Get out of here Ken, nobody gives two damns about your shitty videos

Idk lad, I like to eat pickles both on their own and on hamburgers, but I absolutely can't fucking stand the taste of olives, be they utilised as a topping or otherwise

olives and pickles are good on their own in between bites of other food/wine

Attached: antipasto-platter.jpg-20170503022925_q75,dx720y432u1r1gg,c--.jpg (720x432, 53K)

no, they leave your bun soggy from the pickle juice, with an awful pickle taste, if I ask for no pickles I will not eat it. I'm scared that they will fuck with my food so I just buy a new one.

Jalapenio/Avocado master race

Attached: burger.jpg (682x1024, 122K)

I ask for Xtra Picks and Xtra Stinks

They should really be used as a garnish and not a topping. But whatever.
As long as they're not sweet pickles. Fucking gross.

If I want acidic I'll put some jalapenos or banana peppers on my burger.

This. Only I wasn't drunk, I was learning to add some variety to my pallet so I could stand eating healthy.

Attached: 140108164534.jpg (553x369, 68K)

I like pickles a lot. Many varieties. Home made ones are nice.

Fuck you, you fucking pickle hating faggot. Pickles are the best.

that looks amazing

I leave them on my sandwiches. If i get one of them kosher pickles they cut in quarters, I eat it. No big deal. Can totally understand why you don’t like them, though.

fuck off OP, pickles are great

Attached: the bun is in your mind.jpg (600x476, 112K)

No I don't. What's your point

They're fine as long as they're not the sweet kind. Sweet pickles are fucking disgusting.

that avocado ruined what would have been quite possibly the best burger ever.

I love pickles but they don't belong on burgers. It's just Yanks with shit taste, as usual.

>onions
Vile disgusting "food" when raw.