Is there a defined optimal human diet? Is it just a matter of getting target levels of fats, protein, carbs, vitamins...

Is there a defined optimal human diet? Is it just a matter of getting target levels of fats, protein, carbs, vitamins, and minerals? What are those targets?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 8.04.45 PM.png (635x370, 592K)

I'd think it would be different for each person, depending on their goals.

my goal is to fuck you in the ass

l-lewd

>Is it just a matter of getting target levels of fats, protein, carbs, vitamins, and minerals?
basically, yes. What those targets are depends on the individual, their metabolism, and the activities they perform on a regular basis.

Objectively speaking the pescatarian diet is the healthiest. Fish (especially Salmon) is the healthiest source of protein. Meat nowadays is mostly hormone pumped shit that is not good for you and if you are a guy it will give you breasts along with dairy.

yeah. whole, unprocessed, plant based foods

>unprocessed
>plant based
isn't that just plants?

just ribeyes

Baby food. Babies don't know how to eat right so just buy baby food and it'll cover all your nutritional needs.

Salmon, healthy? Holy shit buddy, your whole world is gonna get flipped upside down someday.

Ever hear about dna testing seafood and all the counterfitting and bullshit that goes on passing things off as "salmon". You know anything about farmed fish and the problems that creates ? You think fish dont get parasites ? You think eskimos have great health ? Mercury, Fukushima all kinds of things wrong in the sea. Why does fish taste fishy? Lipid peroxidation, histamines etc etc

Ever see twitter/instagram photos from on those vessels that catch and process "fish"
onboard ?

Half of what we're told to believe is wrong, and the other half is lies.

optimal is probably similar to what chimps eat which is a lot of fruit and leaves.

there are always anchovies and sardines I suppose

As a crossdresser, this just makes me want to eat a lot more meat! My breasts aren't nearly as big as I'd like them to be.

Modern eskimos have terrible health, but this is to be expected when you completely upend over 1000 years of dietary adaptation in as little as a single generation.

Pushing them out of their traditional hunting grounds and airlifting southern food in has been and continues to be a disaster.

Number one. Learn how to reply, newfag.

Number 2, I live right by the ocean and have access to the best quality freshly caught seafood in the world some of which I catch myself if I ever have time tk go fishing. So suck my cock and go back to stuffing your gynobreasts with bacon fat.

no

Objectively speaking I'd rather not have ischemic heart disease.

Just listen to this in your sleep and eat 3 onions a day and you'll definitely be fucking them in the ass. Also make sure you fill in the rest of the calories with a high protein diet (at least a gram per pound of lean mass), healthy fats, and good carbs. Also do SS for explosive lower body thrusting capabilities.

Attached: 71cO96FZHQL._SL1000_.jpg (982x1000, 184K)

thank you so much for your advice. I will try it out!

OP, google Blue Zones.