Wendy's double stack with "extra onion". Why do fast food places cut costs like this...

Wendy's double stack with "extra onion". Why do fast food places cut costs like this? I don't even get the water cup I ask for half the time.

Attached: 20180318_190718.jpg (507x676, 56K)

Tell wendys twitter

you literally paid a dollar

a dollar.

Wendy's is the only franchise that has a location where I refuse to ever to do business with ever again for:

1.) Being argumentative when taking an order
2.) Serving chicken that tasted more like bad fish
3.) Not understanding English (e.g. when I say onion, they say "que")

Wendy's is also notorious for just piling on ingredients so that you get all pickles in one bite, then all onions in another bite, etc. You have to disassemble the sandwich and put it back together again. Home style, my ass.

They aren't trying to cut costs. The person making your burger just fucked up your order because they aren't paid enough to care and they are always overworked,understaffed,racing against a clock to shovel out as many orders as fast as humanly possible quality be damned. Every fast food place has giant timers all over the back area that times every order and if they don't get out in time you can lose your job. They couldn't give a single shit about quality as long as people don't complain too much. It is only about speed.

t. someone who fucked up their life and has worked in various fast food places for 15+ years.

Are you retarded? Extra onion still means extra onion

This is why you go to places where you get to pick what they put on your burger subway-style.

they dont even put what you ask for idiot

its not burger king, its not "make it your way"

stupid amerifats

>Why do fast food places cut costs like this
probably because they industry is super competitive and profit margins are tiny

That's literally what this thread is about

dumb amerilard cant read

shocker

i'm convinced it's almost impossible to get fired from wendys. no other fast food franchise has messed up my order so much at almost every location i've ever been to. i've had burgers without patties, ordered combos and gotten a second order of fries instead of an entree, and just gotten the wrong entree altogether way more times than i can count. the employees are guaranteed worse human beings there than everywhere else too.

I find this baffling because in my experience wendy's is always the best for customer service and reliability. but I read so much awful shit about it on here. Its almost exclusively the reason I choose it over mcdonald's and burger king

Same here. I guess we're just lucky that ours arent complete shit.

In essence: because they can get away with it.

Are you dissatisfied enough with your burger that you wouldn't go back to Wendy's tomorrow? Certainly.
Are you dissatisfied enough that in 3 months to a year from now you will still remember and choose not to go back to a Wendy's? Probably not.

99% of the revenue of fast food joints come from a few thousand people eating there once or twice a month; serving a subpar burger isn't going to result in a meaningful amount of customers choosing not to eat there again 45 to 60 days down the line.

I think you're right, I mean sometimes a drive through messes up and forgets something, but wendy's just fucks with your order in bizarre ways. Definitely happens more often than not, at multiple locations, I fucking hate them but my family likes it.

The Wendy's I lived near as a child had a pretty sketchy track record. We went through drive-thru and ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, a couple of burgers, and some fries. Once we came home, we realized the person at the pick-up window (some middle-aged dude with a ponytail) gave us a bag with nothing but 5 burgers.
Since I'm not a fan of burgers, we ended up going to McDonald's to pick up a grilled chicken just so my 8 year-old self would shut the fuck up.

Attached: 2016-08-18 04.00.25.png (377x375, 261K)

The moral of this story: don't have kids.

>water cup
why do faggots do this? just get a drink cup and put water in it you cheap kike

thats prolly because you went to one where asians work, asians aren't the brightest group, and usually cant speak english

The only restaurant I’ve given full immunity from mistakes is Taco Bell. They’ve done more for me than any other fast food place. The amount of times they’ve got my order correct is legendary status and they’ve given me free food countless times just for waiting a couple minutes too long for my food. I’ve even found plastic in my tacos twice and I’ve got sick from what I suspect was soap in a Mexican pizza but I always go back.

>This guy doesn't just slap his burger toppings on in sloppy, seperate piles
Oh, an aristocrat.

Attached: download (4).jpg (210x240, 4K)

>eating at wendy's
you're a dumbass

Pay garbage prices. Receive garbage food

What's you do to "fuck up" your life?

>go to Wendy's today
>order a double stack
>no longer a dollar

Well it was nice while it lasted ;_;

$8.42 for a shit tier chicken sammich drowning in 'mayonnaise'
fries were cold and soggy
wendy's blows ass

Attached: 20180319_173843_resized.jpg (3024x2268, 816K)

Wendy's is indeed really, really, ridiculously bad at hiring folks with moderate English proficiency. In the South, it's all marble-mouthed, unintelligible black folks who drop the last syllable of every word. Out west, it's Mexicans with fake SSN's and absolutely zero English in the first place.

Lewd and lascivious assault on a minor

I haven't eaten fast food in years... Christ people pay 9 bucks for that shit...

I'm sorry they ripped u off... And everyone else here too

>host laketha

i tend to shy away from it. i normally go home for lunch. today i had some errands to run and this place looked the least shitty of the options available.

they are 2.50 in my neck of the woods.
It looks like you omitted the cheese and they still jewed you on onions. fuck that shit.
>Why
Because they are money hungry and don't want the thinking man as a customer