In what order should I read evola?

In what order should I read evola?

I would read his more substantive works first, which means all of his esoteric works. Then read A Traditionalist Confronts Fascism and then read any other of his political/social texts.

you shouldnt

The reason Hitler was rejected from art school was he could not paint people and in many cases did little better than stick figures his paintings remind me of the Kinkaid shit they sell at mall kiosks.

this

So stuff like the hermetic tradition, awakening, grail etc first? Then finish with revolt, ride the tiger etc?

Yes. Read Introduction to Magick by the UR Group also. His esoteric writings are the key to understanding his political views, which are otherwise without substance. It will either click with you or it won't.

Alright thanks alot

read Guenon first, in particular "intro to the hindu doctrines". Evola was massively influenced by Guenon and recycles much of the same ideas and terms

This is the reading list

saved

>Help me figure out how to waste my time with a meme

But here is what you should read before hand.

You shouldn't

beautiful

>Finally read "the Golden Bough"
>"Here guys just read the entire esoteric canon of mysticism and also a massive interpretation and collection of it just to understand some Guenon knockoff memed by /pol/ because he was associated with fascism "

>those hours could have been spent reading frogposters on Veeky Forums!

that's pure autism

Do I really have to do this? I'll be an old man before I get to Evola himself.

>Fascists are shit painters
>Communists are shit painters
What is the best ideology for painting?

Monarchists obvs

catholicism

Kek. Hitlers paintings look cool, but his painting have terrible perspectives, which at the same time make them interesting to look at.

Soviet realism.

I actually like that painting, am I a degenerate?

Primitivism. Cave paintings, runes and wooden idols are the height of art.

>Do I really have to do this? I'll be an old man before I get to Evola himsel

>be an old man
it takes 6 hours max at all of those.

>it takes 6 hours max at all of those.
Absolutely not. The Golden Bough alone will take more time than Evola's entire corpus

>cant read the golden bough in its unabridged entirety in 6 hours
>Pic related, you