Holy shit Jiro, if someone pays $100 for a lop of fish on rice you could at least let them eat it the way they want

Holy shit Jiro, if someone pays $100 for a lop of fish on rice you could at least let them eat it the way they want.

Attached: 1520688300303.png (728x397, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
youtu.be/G-FAcSJ7tbA
youtube.com/watch?v=NjqYIP0tbZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't give a fuck what country you sling food in, if your feels are hurt that easily, you don't belong in a restaurant kitchen.

>woops chopsticks slipped
>no biggie. let me put this topping bac-
>suddenly hushed whispers coming from behind the bar
>jiro staring intently at me, feeling danger
>palms sweaty, start to move towards the door
>elder son blocks doorway and asks me to return to my seat
>jiro comes to me and hands me a sushi knife
>it's not a sushi knife, it's a tanto
>"you have brought me great dishonor. seppuku now."

Worse than actually insulting him.

What a pretentious fuck. I'll just buy my own quality fish, make sushi at home and eat it however I want. I might even pour soy sauce directly onto the rice. Watch this, faggot.

>$300 dorrar

Why would you pay that much if you didn't want the experience being tailored to?

no chopstick allowed you use fingers

baka

there are literal chopsticks in the OP pic from jiro's website faggot

its $600 now whiteboi

I'm going to fly to Japan and eat at Jiro's just to spite you, faggot OP.

>inb4 all these threads are made by Jiro to advertise via reverse-psychology

Isn't he booked for life, or is that an other?

Oh look, it's the barbarous customs thread again.
I wonder if OP is American.

>for life
the touchy gook only has a couple of years left in him tops

>haha they have customs and etiquette, what dumb faggots

>customs and etiquette
this applies to a certain extent but past the point of "don't talk with your mouth full" or other common sense etiquette it just becomes ridiculous
>pay me five hundred dollars to have me restrict your experience to eating your raw fish in silence and you can only eat it this one way and I reserve the right to kick you out and take your money if you don't do what I tell you to oh and
it's like a grown baby is making the food
I don't care how good your sushi is, which in all honesty it's just raw fish on rice and any technique doesn't make much of a difference outside of picking the fish, you don't get to boss your customers around

Picking the fish, how it's marinated or prepared (massaging), and the way the rice is made. Secondly, is being kicked out the new part 2 of this meme? Do you even know the actual cost of the course?

yeah we all watched the documentary but what do you think he does when customers disobey his rules? memes aside getting scolded when you're paying hundreds for what should cost way less is unacceptable
paying a premium to have restrictions on your dining experience is fucking retarded any way you spin it

and again his technique isn't anything new or original it's just that he was consistent and michelin stars aren't an objective measure of how good the food or his technique are

>I have no respect for culinary skills or traditions
How does it feel to be knuckledraggers?

>From the moment we sat down, the old gentleman who runs the place, and the chef who served us, regarded us with barely concealed contempt. They spent their time glowering at us throughout. The fish came at a very fast pace, and when at one point my wife stopped for a few moments towards the end and explained (via our translator) that she just needed a moment, they just took her sushi away regardless. "The customer is always right" is not a concept that has caught on at this place.
>As my brother and I entered the restaurant, my brother removed his jacket and placed it on a rack. Before I could reach for my scarf, my brother's jacket was — literally — shoved back into his chest, and he was being pushed in the back towards me and told, "Sorry, no foreigner."

>contrarian faggots will defend this
>"b-but muh etiquette and traditions"
>"i-it's just a meme"
reminder that these same faggots would probably be looked down on by the same old gook they're defending

>culinary skills
>sushi

Attached: 1453167819333.png (810x888, 1.26M)

I'd be happy with it, as long as I get to decide how they can spend the money I'd paid.

>three hundred dollars dorrar

how much is in a lop

If the only foreigners you ever dealt with were filthy weebs would you really act any differently?

>this applies to a certain extent but past the point of "don't talk with your mouth full" or other common sense etiquette it just becomes ridiculous
>it's only etiquette when I feel like it should be
faggot three hundred dorra

Why didn’t you guys just order sashimi if you wanted to eat the fish and rice separately?

It's the equivalent of dabbing oil off of pizza before eating it with a fork and knife.

If I'm served a pizza that needs to be dabbed off I feel like I'm the one insulted

I don't understand this meme. Is someone actually upset about sushi or is this one of those "grrr I'm so angry lol" type of posts?

Are you really surprised that nips treat foreigners like shit?

If you're paying $100 for sushi you're a fucking retard fucking around with it.

>before eating it with a fork and knife
you mean like italians do?

Honestly though if you even walk into Jiro's restaurant you deserve this and worse.

Jiro and others like him are basically living "the emperor with no clothes" tales. Everyone knows its trash, everyone knows these restaurants are fucking garbage. Brand name designer clothing, a name on a watch, 600 dollar meals - it's a game for people with too much money and too few braincells. This kind of circlejerking mental gymnastics will always exist so long as excess exists, which is always.

All you can do is look at the stupid assholes who keep it up and laugh. Jiro with his head up his nip asshole thinking he's Jesus' reincarnation for gluing raw fish onto rice with soy sauce ontop and all the people who will argue to the death that this is some authentic god-tier experience - fuck em, that's all there is to it.

>all the people who will argue to the death that this is some authentic god-tier experience
funny thing is a lot of japanese and western reviewers including the one who wrote the anecdote in the post actually say the food is good but doesn't come close to other actual premium sushi places in tokyo like sawada and saito
and those places don't kick you out after they're done serving you the food in minutes and the restaurants aren't run by a retard with an inflated ego over putting raw fish on rice

it's understandable though that retards would flock to jiro after he had a documentary and US president in his restaurant whom I doubt he even thought of looking at the wrong way let alone think of fucking with him like he does his other "gaijin" customers

>If you're paying $100 for sushi you're a fucking retard

ftfy

What do you do with your millions, user?

TIL the entire meal lasts for less than 30 minutes

Eating anywhere else

I don't know, between the time we drug their backwards ass island into the modern age, and the time we wiped two of their cities off the map I would think they'd be greeting foreigners with open legs and free sucky sucky but who knows.

>Be an old Japanese war vet
>can't learn to actually cook
>Put fish on rice
Nice

Attached: poptepic smol cats.png (1280x1124, 583K)

>Goes to best reviewed steakhouse in the state
>Requires proper dress and reservations at least two weeks in advance
>Order the chefs pick well done
This is the same thing and I'd spit at you until you left

It's not your duty to dictate how I eat my dinner you faggot wagecuck, your desire to express control over some aspect of your pathetic fucking life doesn't extend to my plate. Kill yourself.

Why don't you save yourself some money and go down to your local tannery and buy some leather strips to eat

Or better yet just lap some mud off the ground since you have no taste cunt

That's actually half the fun of the price of sushi right there. Make sure the chef watches as you glob on wasabi and pour soy sauce and pick off the fish. It's worth it, trust me.

I work at a mid-high quality sushi place. Aside from openly berating it or returning it, our chefs don't give a damn what you do with your food.

>get btfo on the basis of whatever point you were trying to make
>"y-you have no taste"
suck on that tiny shriveled gook cock more wagecuck

Paying 100s to eat raw food... Sorry unlike the ching chongs I eat like a human

>Do this exact thing
>Then cover it in ketchup
>lol doesn't matter I'm the president

is the president popular or perceived as polite?

My point was that only mid-tier restaurants give a fuck about what you do there, dress codes, etc. If you go to even a low end legitimately good restaurant, as long as you don't bother anyone else there, they do not give even a single fuck. They'd probably put the ketchup on for you if you asked.

Could Jiro have legitimate autism? Maybe we are too hard on him.

>Americans calling fish a "topping"
You might feel welcome here: simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Cant wait for his generation to die off so things can actually be reasonable again.

>Choose fish from a market
>marinate fish
>Warm up rice

Yes stupid intern. This is 10 years of learning. Go wash rice for 3 years for slave wages, Baka kid.

No wonder nips don't want to do this shit anymore

youtu.be/G-FAcSJ7tbA

>Sushi autists

>that video
>those comments

Attached: 1437058413935.jpg (500x366, 37K)

Jiro? More like GAYRO

Japanese culture literally has a set specific way to do basically everything. The proper way to eat sushi is no exception.

Let's see a webm of your precision with a knife then, Jamaal.

It's one guy trying to make it into a meme, he'll probably keep making Jiro threads until he either gives up or he gets immortalized as a 4cc player or on knowyourmeme

Which is ironic because that is exactly the wrong way to go about a society.

>you jerous, white piggu?
>now pay and get rost!

Attached: katy-pretty-jiro-ono.0.jpg (920x613, 62K)

>hover kiss
What a Chad, holy shit

Attached: shock.jpg (456x434, 59K)

is Jiro posting on Veeky Forums equivalent to todd posting on /v/?

Japs Todd-post now too

Attached: todd.jpg (659x301, 23K)

>me respec knife skill
who's the real nigger here hmm?

Attached: 1519125291982.png (403x448, 53K)

>McDonalds for the rich and famous Reviewed June 1, 2017

>My husband and I have been blessed in our travels and dining opportunities and we've never been more disappointed in a culinary experience. Jiro is a scam. He's selling a less than 30 minute experience under the guise of optimal freshness, a taste sensory experience and beating the 'full' trigger, but when we were demanded 15 minutes into our meal to eat faster (already over half-way through the 21 piece tasting menu) not for any of the aforementioned reasons but because a reservation was after us, I sadly realized this had nothing to do with creating the optimal dining experience but rather Jiro's ingenious plan/scam to create the first fast food Michelin Star restaurant - in and out in less than 30 minutes, treated poorly and feeling terrible for the rest of the evening - given the choice, I'd prefer a Big Mac and fries.

No it isn't.

hello subhuman insectoid
how's the old birthrate going?

I saw Jiro at a sushiya in the 大東亜共栄圏 yesterday. I told him how sugoi it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a yatsu and bother him and ask him for shashin or anything. He said, “おまえもうしんでる?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “何?” but he kept cutting me off and going ”おらおらおら” and using the Fist of the North Star on my face. I walked away and continued with my sushi, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bluefin tuna in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the tuna and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any soy sauce infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each fish and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I pay I eat however I want, I dont are about a retarded cooking slave

Better problem to have than becoming Mexico 2.0

How to spot a plebeian.

And I'm mean that in the historic sense of the word. You are a representative of the common people and you should limit your food experience to eating potatoes while drinking beer

Fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=NjqYIP0tbZ8

That's not a Jap. The grammar is wrong and it only makes sense when viewed/translated from an English speaking mind. It's missing a particle after "game"

this is a gaijin because even I can tell how bad this Japanese is.

The Japs are giving cumskins a taste of their own medicine. Haha

Attached: 1500927657968.webm (640x360, 1.39M)

>Japs vs cumskins

Considering how japs have whiter skin than even most europeans, I'm not sure if this insult fits.

Hell. If anything, Japan has kept her bloodlines clean as fuck with very little race mixing. Meanwhile, 'Merica and europe skanks are busy breeding with niggers and muslims.

It seems like the Asians, esp Japanese might be the only true "pure blood" race left.

>Hell. If anything, Japan has kept her bloodlines clean as fuck with very little race mixing. Meanwhile, 'Merica and europe skanks are busy breeding with niggers and muslims.

Meanwhile in 'Merica

Attached: 'Merican Mutts.jpg (600x900, 64K)

well we can't all limit our dietary intake to cock and jizz user you ginormous faggot
>And I'm mean that in the historic sense of the word.

>what do you think he does when customers disobey his rules

Japanese people usually hate confrontation. Jiro would be fucking furious on the inside and would do exactly nothing about it. If you don't care at all about respecting the culture of the country you are visiting, and you don't care at all about eating food how it is meant to be eaten, why would you even travel halfway around the world to eat at one of the most famous, and most expensive sushi places in Japan

Indeed
I see nothing wrong with race mixing

Attached: st-peach-4.jpg (640x640, 122K)

see
it's not even about the rules he just hates americans

if you have ever masturbated then you cannot make top tier sushi. it affects your hands.