Yfw you realise americans refer to burgers that have fish/chicken instead as 'sandwiches'

>yfw you realise americans refer to burgers that have fish/chicken instead as 'sandwiches'

Attached: 1487041181494.jpg (406x480, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandwich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

requesting that "america" spam be treated like "jiro" spam.

spam is spam

No. Jiro is always the same. "It's very expensive but it's sushi and that's mostly rice!" USA bashing has far more variety. The pit of quaint little facts about the absurdity of that nation's habits is effectively bottomless.

I agree with this person and I am American
Also people have gotten so jaded on the Jiro spam that most threads don't get more than 5 or 6 replies before dying, thus proving that it is shitposting with no inherent worth, and therefore deserving of a ban
Whereas you can post something totally innocuous like "what does peanut butter cost in America" and some insecure flyover will have a meltdown and rave about obsessed Europoors and coastiecuck soyboy libtards trying to destroy his freedom
If people do not want to talk about America they are welcome to not talk about America, but clearly people want to talk about America so why not allow it?
It's called choice

Attached: 1arug.jpg (430x655, 101K)

Yeah. The weirdest part is when they start shittalking you for calling your chicken burger a fucking chicken burger.

A burger is warm, you fucks, and utilises buns. A sandwich is cold and utilises toast-bread.
Learn the fucking difference.

Sandwich isn't always cold, for instance a grilled cheese

The difference is sandwich uses bread, burgers use buns

A burger is made from hamburger you cock goblins. Hurt if its warm its a burger what is a panini a grilled cheese sandwich. Is hot soup fucking tea you inbred fuckstains? Where are you empires? Dead and gone because you can't fucking speak your own fucking language.

>sub buns hot dog buns sticky buns

>Not using buttered and grilled Texas toast instead of burger buns.

>people in one nation behave slightly differently than people from another nation
>TOP THREADS, MUST BE PRESERVED

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

To be fair a lot of things Americans do are really fucking bizarre

Well when the rest of the world constantly does shit wrong I guess it would seem bizarre seeing a glorious republic doing everything the right and proper way.

>warm not cold
>buns no longer considered bread

Bauru
Torta
Pulled pork
Sloppy Joe
Beef on weck
Chacarero
Pambazo
Leberkäse
Breakfast
Chivito
Tavern
Pan-bagnat

There are plenty of sandwiches warm and on buns so step away from your cucumber sandwich or charcuterie platter and baguette and try them sometime.

Holy shit so many wrong answers in this thread. A burger is ground and compacted meat. Ground turkey that's pressed into a patty makes a burger. A slab of chicken on a bun does not. And throwing a beef patty between two slices of bread doesn't make it a sandwich, it's still a burger only now you're just poor.

Fish pressed into a patty chicken pressed into a patty

As long as the fish and chicken went through a grinder and were pressed into patties, then yes, they're burgers.

> one Mcchickenburger with cheese and small sprite please!

Have you never heard of the term colloquialism?

Is that like an indium?

McChicken a burger? Mind blown. We still call them chicken patties or chicken sandwiches instead of burgers though in the U.S. because those aren't just ground but rather broken down so finely they become a paste to be reshaped like the nuggets.

yfw you don't give a shit

Attached: 1520284329100.png (1024x1024, 13K)

>mcnugget bigmac burger

A lot of things every peoples do is fucking bizarre. American culture is just so pervasive that you're more aware of our weird shit than you are anyone else's weird shit.

Attached: antigone800x560.jpg (800x560, 343K)

Really? In Australia the nuggets and burger patties are actual breast meat. Not mechanically separated. meat.

Yes, but you expect that from foreign cultures. It's just weird when Americans do bizarre shit, because you kinda have the expectation that their culture will be similar to ours. And it kinda is, but then again not really.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandwich

yeah, we (or atleast where I'm from) use burger for short instead of hamburger to refer to meat or substitute meat patties on a bun, if its not a Pattie then we call it a sandwich. I get that its by definition wrong to call it that but does it really upset you so much?

Your culture is America's culture that has been diluted through 3 sieves of interpretation. The rest of the world constantly is trying to be America. This is not a good thing, in fact it's what they want.

Either way hate on America all you want, but be sure to observe the trends! because it'll be wherever you live in a decade.

A burger has a deep spiritual bond with the average american and calling imitations that is blasphemy

Ahem

Attached: Sandwich-alignment-chart.jpg (720x495, 87K)

>wahhh different regions and countries have different dialects
Anyone who argues about this is a low-IQ mouth breather

I really hate the state of cuisine in my country

The rest of the world constantly is trying to be in debt and run by Russians?

>babbys first attempt at political trolling

Attached: 1504276962685.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Whopper jr a sandwich?

Thats called a toastie you fucking yank

Attached: 6bc60e1a-3210-4329-9b8a-8cf725604c98.jpg (1600x1200, 226K)

British cockweasle can't into his own language. Man I wish I had me a whopper Jr.

But a burger is also a sandwich? What does fish or chicken have to do with it?

Attached: 1521385491245.jpg (402x602, 40K)

Namefags get the rope right after tripfags

>mum, think you can give me the ol eggy weggy wif me me brekky toastie?
Brits speak like children

Brekky is more of a aussie thing, but why not have some fun when you speak, my friend. Food is fun, try is sometime bruv

Trombley posting is exempt you slant eyed Hadji gook sister fucking cockstain now go get me a whopper Jr!

Lucky you.

I eat dicks for breakfast

You can't even take the piss out of Britannia and have a dish called a whopper

>he doesn't know who trombley is

Sad

>A burger is warm, you fucks, and utilises buns. A sandwich is cold and utilises toast-bread.
Learn the fucking difference.
The difference is that to Americans, "burger" is short for "hamburger", which is a specific sandwich made with a beef patty on a bun, and is not considered a general category for sandwiches. Referring to all sandwiches made with buns as "burgers" is comparable to calling all fruit strudels "Pop-tarts".

?what are you even trying to convey? My grandpa killed indians

>Completely disregarding regular open faced sandwiches

Nono, a grilled cgeese is called a cgeeseburger if a chicken sandwich is a chicken burger