If I want to make queso. What cheeses should I use if I can't get Oaxaca?

If I want to make queso. What cheeses should I use if I can't get Oaxaca?

I went with a smoked mozz, monterey jack, and american. But I think the rind on the smoked mozz fucked up my even melt tho. Even if it was fucking lit with some pickled jalapenos.

Attached: images(2).jpg (318x159, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-1999-title21-vol2/xml/CFR-1999-title21-vol2-sec133-169.xml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you asking? You want to make cheese or buy it?

>What cheeses should I use if I can't get Oaxaca?
Seems pretty clear to me.
Have you got learning difficulties?

Wut?

Queso as in queso dip, y'know, melted cheese medley dip? What cheeses can I buy that emulsify really well?

>Queso as in queso dip, y'know, melted cheese medley dip?
Sorry for not speaking your regional fast food menu slang. You probably are not aware of this but "queso" just means "cheese"

Anyway it most likely comes from a powder mix, or possibly some kind of pasteurize-process cheese food, see:

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-1999-title21-vol2/xml/CFR-1999-title21-vol2-sec133-169.xml

Mild cheddar
sodium citrate
SHMP
hot pickled jalapenos
milk

Shmp?

Are you autistic? Or are you a spic? There's no reason to assume, that on an English board, speaking English, I was using queso and cheese synonymously. And since queso is also used to refer to mexican cheese dip I'd imagine everywhere it's a thing, you're a faggot qed.

sodium something something phosphate

English board != American board

>being this butthurt

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 404K)

sodium hexametaphosphate
very good emulsifier.

>There's no reason to assume, that on an English board, speaking English, I was using queso and cheese synonymously.

Oh ok, so you just said "Oaxaca" and since everyone knows "queso" means some obscure item on your local fast food franchise menu, we should also not assume "Oaxaca" in the context of the word "queso" meant Oaxaca style cheese, right? Nor even the city or state (or should I say "estado" since we're definitely not spics here hence our random mixing of words)

Nah surely you meant the Oaxaca ADO station or maybe Alebrijes de Oaxaca, the soccer team. Because that totally makes more sense than someone asking how to make cheese.

> And since queso is also used to refer to mexican cheese dip

Yeah no, maybe in your circle of stoner friends but not normies

p.s. we still don't know what fast food restaurant you mean, and you are the autistic one for assuming everyone just automatically knows what you're referring to

most Mexican restaurants use 'queso' to refer to cheese dips in the U.S. why so pedantic?

No. How high are you right now?

>Anyway it most likely comes from a powder mix, or possibly some kind of pasteurize-process cheese food, see:
You probably correcting the fag then immediately proceeded to outfag him.

*properly
Guess I'm the faggest

>obscure item on your local fast food franchise
Yes, obscure and local. Not at all the PAN-AMERICAN name for cheese dip a favourite of superbowl parties since time immemorial.

Plus you're retarded for thinking I was talking about making Oaxaca when then talking about buying cheeses to blend together.

>it was fucking lit
No one over the age of 14 speaks like this, user.

You do when you're talking about foods no one eats when acting above the age of 14.

>pan american
>superbowl parties
user...

Attached: obama-beer.jpg (400x312, 29K)

Pan-North American, my mistake. Can't speak to all of Mexico, but I bet a few border towns have fans.

People are clearly ordering and expecting a literal "little donkey" at Taco Bell, not a "burrito"

Attached: 1495667601077.png (664x520, 219K)

People still go to taco bell?

nope. It's why they don't make any money

what in the fuck man

unfortunately they do