What else can I drink other than coffee, tea, and water, that won't help turn me into a fatass?

What else can I drink other than coffee, tea, and water, that won't help turn me into a fatass?

Attached: tea-coffee-water-conceptual-illustration-various-drinks-signatures-63392875.jpg (800x567, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2887500
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/261179.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gasoline

piss

seltzer

Mostly I would just branch out from those. Try different types of tea and coffee. Get some sparkling flavored water. If you're hard-up a little diet soda isn't too bad, but the artificial sweeteners can make you more hungry.

S I P S

semen

Do you have problems with artificial sugars?

That's practically pure protein, you fucking /b/tard.

it fucks with metabolism and insulin levels

If you make your own, juice from fruits or veg is ok, or you can read the labels on store bought juice to make sure you aren't getting the ones that are just as bad as sodas.
A little bit of liquor or wine would be ok as well, but you'd need to stick to a little bit.
The reason other drinks (mostly sodas and juices) are bad is because not only do they contain excess sugar, but also because people consume them in excessive quantities. If you can moderate your intake, there is no need to fear them, but they aren't doing your body any favors either, so there isn't a real need to consume them in the first place.

You would know, you fucking cumguzzler.

Evidence?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2887500
>tl;dr sacchrine stimulates the release of insulin in lab rats

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/261179.php

It's common knowledge you sex obsessed /b/ freak.

>drinks water out of cup and saucer
Do you eat candy bars with a knife and fork too?

Attached: george-eating-dessert.jpg (750x537, 31K)

Milk, juice, other types of coffee and tea.

>Milk, juice
hi fatty

>get nutrients from milk and juices
>work out to burn off excess calories and sugar
>nutrients go into muscle growth
ya whatever DYEL.

Make lemon water if you want something refreshing, just don't add any sugar.

Apfelschorle. It's apple juice and sparkling water