Are online "redpillers" the most cringe-worthy """"writers"""" ever? I mean this shit is like a cringe gold mine

Are online "redpillers" the most cringe-worthy """"writers"""" ever? I mean this shit is like a cringe gold mine.

I'm talking about the self help "redpill" guys who write articles titled: "How To Dominate Women in 10 Easy Steps", etc, and then the advice is some bullshit anyway.

I mean, just look at this shit. You just know the guy who runs the account is some fat, ugly, unlikable dork too. If you told him this, he'd claim you're just a "soyboy" or blue-pilled, but this is some of the most embarrassing shit I've ever seen posted online. These people are serious. The guy has a section to do one on one consulting... because he tweets "Machiavellian" soundbites, lmao.

How does it feel knowing that """writers""" (he only writes tweets and worthless blog posts) like this actually make money from saps?

The internet should not exist.

this isn't literature

Imagination - very low

Reminder that americans are not human.

Either you're the guy you're talking about or you have never seen a vagina past your birth.

he has a book

not at all. i'm just sick of seeing this "mens advice" bullshit everywere. the shit is embarassing

While I agree that it's all awful, that he "has a book" doesn't make this thread literature.

But it is specifically about his "literature", you're a fucking moron.

It's specifically about his tweets and blog posts.

>77 patrons
How many dollars is that?
I'd sell my soul to literally shit out """advice""" if it'd keep my lights on.

No it isn't. Nice reading comprehension faggot

Probably makes enough to not work a job from this garbage

>I'm talking about the self help "redpill" guys who write articles
>online
>(he only writes tweets and worthless blog posts)

Is Ivan throne the most important philosopher of the past 2000 years?

I think it has something to do with being able to explain something while maintaining the moral or intellectual high ground, or at least appearing to anyway. I'd pay good money for direction in life, it's part of the reason why people go to church.

Not literature, bye bye.

I already wrote that in another thread, but here goes - the best books which can actually help you aren't labelled "self-help" and people like your pic related are status quo merchants disguised as revolutionaries. Read Junger and Celine, go to the gym and spend less time ruminating about 'red-pills'.

Everyone talks about sellouts being bad but hell I'll sell out for a life worth living or really to just suck dick for rent less

>most western men under the age of 25 are soy as fuck and have no animal instincts
>birdman is my spirit animal

where do all these fucking spaztrons keep coming from

Utter bullshit
Not everyone is a maggot with no integrity. A large majority are though, yeah

lmao

Oh I know that most people are sellouts, it's just that a lot of people in general want to say they aren't. But again, I'm a maggot without integrity because it means less swallowing

You're wrong, though. Someone with integrity doesn't swallow, that's the whole fucking point. The person who "sells out" swallows, since they choose to take part in the game.

He's just trying to wank over himself. "Guys super intellectual people think I have something worth listening to so I am worth listening to"

Goddammit I have to swallow someone either way don't I? Is there a way to at least make it less bitter?

No you don't

If you refuse to play at all, you live on your own terms but that has cons too, obviously

Yeah it's laughable but also kind of sad