Just how much fucking junk food do you need to eat every day to end up like James K. or Steven Assanti?

Just how much fucking junk food do you need to eat every day to end up like James K. or Steven Assanti?

Attached: my-600-lb-life-steven.jpg (800x445, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM
youtube.com/watch?v=sCgPcOrPjow
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naloxone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just one lil eggroll

Another victim of rippletoe’s bullshit starting strength program

You need to eat somewhere in the neighborhood of eight to ten thousand calories to maintain weight like that, along with a sedentary lifestyle. I can't comprehend the whole situation myself, honestly. I'm 5'8" and flirting with 200 lbs and even now I feel like a lazy slob, I can't imagine weighing three times that. What would it even feel like being that fat, like having your legs trapped in a waterbed?

Also surprised more people haven't died on the show, like they're maintaining a damn good average all things considered.

How do they pay for all that food?

Welfare and disability can't be enough.

Multiple credit cards, all maxed out?

More important, with skin that diseased, how have they not just gangrened and died?

a sane society would just kill somebody like Steven Assanti

James K. was eating 9 pizzas a day and going through several 2L bottles of Coke a day at one stage.

>How ya'll doin'? I'm Dr. Now
>You don't get to bring snacks
>The diet plan I just filed with the nurse lists: salad, yogurt and fruit but only one lil' eggroll
>First one to lose 100 lbs gets to stay in my hospital
>He didn't diet so good
>Tell me about James K, why does he consume 15,000 calories a day?
>Lotta loyalty for a former cheating wife...

>OR MEBBE SHE'S WONDERIN' WHY YA'LL WOULD MAKE A MAN DIET, 'FORE GIVIN' HIM A GASTRIC BYPASS?

>At least you can talk, how much do you weigh?

>ET DON'T MATTER HOW HEAVY I EM, WUT MATTERS IS MUH FEWD
>NO ONE CARED 'BOUT MAH MEALS 'FORE I PUT ON TH' WEIGHT

>James K?
>If I touch those leg boils, will you die?

>ET WUD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL...

>You're a big guy...

>...OW, MUH LAYGS!

>Was getting fat from eating rice part of your plan?

>BUT IT'S FRIED!

>Well congratulations, you got fat, now what's the next step of your diet plan?

>EATIN' THIS CHINESE FEWD
>WITH NO LEFTOVERS!

Attached: dr now towing enforced.png (1733x1002, 2.04M)

It's just genetics they can't help it.

Think about how difficult it must be to get that fucking stained hammock onto him.

and kill whomever is enabling them too

Yeah, how do you not decide at pound 400 to diet. or 300.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM

i thought trump was going to fix this

Put all these fatties in a line along the Mexican border, pour concrete over them, wa la! Two problems solved at once.

The thing that infuriates me is how these people end up in hospitals or needing other social services. Such a fucking huge burden on nurses and firefighters etc

That was a plot point from Attack on Titan, so he probably would do it.

I don't understand how it's physically possible for the human stomach to even have the storage capacity for so much food. Unless I'm stupidly starving, if I eat one whole pizza I'll feel thoroughly stuffed. How the fuck do you fit 9 whole pizzas into that tiny little organ and not rupture it?

The majority of work paramedics do is transporting this tubs of shit to and from hospitals. The thing about healthcare is the majority of people using it are sacks of shit who don't deserve it.

It's like training your ass. Once it's stretched it stays that way

It really wasn’t

It's close enough, they provided their own cement.

Ive been following this man for 5 years, how fascinating. Fatboygetdown is def old testament.

liquid calories. these fuckers chug soda by the gallon all day long.

these fat fucks ALWAYS have family enabling their bad habits. It's as much a family dysfunction problem as it is an individual one.

I understand drug addictions but you can't cut him off at the 3rd fucking pizza? 9 pizzas? WHAT? They're drinking soda? WHAT?

That's not enabling, that's poisoning.

Hence the dysfunction. These fuckers have parents/caretakers that cannot say no or just generally act out of pity.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCgPcOrPjow

Still love it.

Attached: Fam.jpg (602x611, 38K)

Everytime I watch the emts and nurses, etc trying to carry them and transporting them, I just wonder if there's a rise in back conditions for the people in that line of work.

Dr. Now kicking his ass to the curb was the most satisfying piece of television I've seen ina while
In a whale whatever

Anyone else notice the devil has developed bipolar disorder recently. He's extremely right a lot of the time.

Can confirm; girlfriend's a nurse who spends a good portion of her week keeping James K-types alive.

They really gotta explore anti-drug abuse meds (narcan, antabuse, etc) to treat these freaks.

Food is a drug that gets them high. Block that brain reward system.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naloxone

I want to use this on my own food addiction.

not to go full Jordan Peterson meme man but a lot of these people and their enablers strike me as being very low IQ. It would be an interesting study to do some intelligence testing on the morbidly obese (assuming they can even hold a pencil)

I kind of felt like some of the disgusting cretins simply kept staying fat out of fear of joining society. Like staying fat and unhealthy was their excuse to not socialize or get a job. Not just the "healthy food is gross" bullshit.

It's not really a surprise that most of the people on the show are white trash and hoodrat blacks.

How many of these immobilized ultra-obese exist? Are there statistics?

There has been some research on this, and yes, they found that people who developed severe obesity had lower IQs to begin with before they got fat.

So are morbidly obese people's stomach actually significantly larger than a normal persons? Is that how it works?

In autopsies of the morbidly obese its been found their stomachs are twice as large as a normal human, their hearts and kidneys are also enlarged but for what reason wasn't explained. I'd guess stress.

BUT IT’S FRIED

Why is he all muddy