Toot toot

What kind of books do qt liberal antifas read? What books do I need to pretend to know in order to impress them at OCAD?

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

It sounds good in theory but ends up killing people because there is no food

Foucault
Derrida
Gayatrir Spivak
Deleuze
Fanon
Kristeva
de Beavouir

Thank Christ I out-grew women, just thinking about trying to talk much less impress a roastie cunt like this gives me a migraine

>OCAD
go to a real school

In my experience Foucault is all you need, they wont have even heard of most of the rest. They'll like you name dropping de Beavoir though but don't mention any of her writings because they're actually red-pilled by todays standards

It's not that hard flimflam. I just go to schools around Toronto grab a map at the front desk and ask cute girls for directions to different buildings. Chat them on the way and grab a phone number. I've noticed though that I don't really understand the liberal art chicks at OCAD though. They are so hot but hate sooo many things.

you missed judith butler.

i honestly don't think they read anything anymore. maybe up until 2012....

I don't go there. I just wandered around talking to girls all day Friday lol. Asking for directions.

Why dont you ask them nicely over a PBR you fag?

>They are so hot

OP pic unrelated?

>i honestly don't think they read anything anymore. maybe up until 2012....

This, they stopped reading when they realized trying to hold consistent opinions ends up leading to problematic conclusions

Dunno if Antifa people are the same everywhere, but where I'm at it's all about Gramsci, Adorno, Horkheimer and the like.

Because once they take me where in pretending to need to go that's the end of it. I don't actually want to talk to these girls. I just want to fuck them to be desu senpai with you senpaitachi.

Why? Total waste of time and energy, just jerk off and get back to the books

It's fun my dude

My man you're not a kid anymore, you have very limited time on Earth. I suggest you think well about what you want to make of your life if this is how you're spending it

The few I know IRL love bell hooks, but I don't usually end up talking with them about much. Their ideology seems to permeate every social interaction they have with classmates, and it's extremely off-putting.

>antifa
>liberal

I am assuming you're an American and most likely have no idea what "liberal" means.

The USSR had more average calories produced and consumed than the US.

>um achually..
Shut the fuck up leftypol dork

Confirmed corn syrup sucker. Please, clean up your mess in the local Walmart.

Whatever Alberto

From personal exp of talking with qt liberal girls, they mostly have a very "base" knowledge of german idealism (just talking point wikipedia skim) and they are really into Foucault. Just read Foucault and have a basic understanding of some 20th century French Philo terms.

shouldn't the supermajority of Americans literally be anti-fascist? never understood this term, or at least its usage

NEETCHEE

hm, then i suppose they really did just let those ukrainians starve on purpose

Because its just a code-word for anti-whites

fuck ukrainians

Like, actively and militantly so. Getting in street fights with neo-nazis and that sort of shenanigans.

Ask 'em if they want to come up to your room and see your panopticon.

>they mostly have a very "base" knowledge of german idealism

I'd be astounded if I met a girl who had the feintest idea about the German Idealists

BUT THEM GOT DANG COMMIES ARE JUST AS BAD AS THEM NAZIS I HATE HEALTHCARE AND EDUCATION I'M JUST AN IGNORANT SOD HURK

#MAGA

KEK

Reminder that jews were the ones who starved those 10 million Ukrainians to death in the holodomor, and the jew that oversaw it was named Lazer Kaganovich, a family member of our own supreme court justice Elena Kagan, who while at Harvard hired jews to staff positions 100% of the time. Are you still confused about why people keep warning you about these kikes?

>DANG COMMIES ARE JUST AS BAD AS THEM NAZIS

This is objectively true by the numbers unless you're a nigger or a jew

>Americans

>Hurr purges and famines doesn't real

Famines exist but considering Russia and other states were experiencing famines for hundreds of years I wouldn't blame that on communism unless I were a brainlet American.

Jews stay comfy and hire only Jews. Meanwhile Jewish judges and bureaucrats force whites to integrate via busing and quotas.

But of course, these truths cannot be uttered save on an anonymous message board.

>comparing pre-industrial feudal societies to 20th century nations

Funny how Marxists give up on Historical-Materialism when it doesn't suit them

Communism didn't help stop famines, but the main issue here is that the psychopathic jews running the communist system in Russia actually wanted to and did starve people to death intentionally, by the millions. You have to translate commie speak generally into jewish speak. "Seize the means of production" didn't actually mean proles should do that because they're the rightful rulers ... it was an order from jews to jews to do such a thing so they could do things like, say, starve millions of non-jews to death.

This but ironically

>comparing industrialising but not completely there yet from a feudal nation as it was only a decade prior to other more established non-feudal nations

Really makes me think.

Excellent nazi propaganda, friend. Heil Hitler, ja?

The judaized mind of the modern peasant and his never failing adherence to Godwin's law.

The conquest of bread

sauce

>uses the word "judaized" unironically
>doesn't expect Hitler comparisons
You know Godwin's law doesn't apply if someone is overtly talking about Nazi's right? You are asking for the comparison because you are an antisemite and therefore live in the same ideological trash-bin as Hitler. Enjoy your pathology, friendo.

My perfect waifu. That accent is just so fucking sexy it makes me ment everytime.

Jesus, I didn't know people were so brazen about advertising their jewish brainwashing and skillz at repeating fake buzzwords on here.