Veeky Forums in a nutshell:

Veeky Forums in a nutshell:

>THE GREEKS
>NEETCHA
>PYNCHON

welcom to the water kid??

Those fingers, that pill bottle. Did Uncle Adolf paint that?

also there's a fresh wave of authors shilling their own stuff on here, which, honestly, isn't as bad as most other posting.

pretty dull when you break it down.
funny how the Greeks never satisfy, yet they must be shilled endlessly to keep the board stuck in prehistoric thought forms

>Greeks
>Prehistoric

I'm so mad I cou-

don't forget tao lin, user

>recommends anti-semitic books

hehehe nothing personal kid

Nick Land desu

Really? I hardly ever see authors shilling. Am I just on at the wrong times?

Speak for yourself, the Republic changed my life.

They get told to go to bed

I'm absolutely certain Tao doesn't come here any more. I'm not sure what he does any more besides do drugs and tweet.

>thought forms
Funny how innocuous phrasing like that can signal how stupid you are.

He was here in the past month in a vaccine thread. Not sure if he posted though.

Is the general complexity of any independent body of statements which intend to define reality more or less intellectually explorative as the length of the work increases?

Pee is stored in the balls.

Funny how your reactionary post shows how unconscious and thought identified you are. Why pick fights unless you enjoy suffering. You are here for the pain, you sick, sad, creature.

It's not true. I guess fiction can be helpful at times.

It's now about race as well. Or aye you too used to it already, acclimatized huh. This place sucks and so do you.

I wish there was a Philosophy containment board since none of you act anything like the Greeks you claim to admire. You just shit up the place for people who genuinely like books. You can't demonstrate adherence to their ideals so why don't you fuck off, Greekfags?

Christians parading as pagan Greek and German Philosophers. The state of Lit.

This board isn't even smart enough to post Lit related memes. You can't think very highly of a bunch of anime, vidya, tv posters, pretending to read.

>>NEETCHA
what are you on about? nietzsche hasn't been relevant in Veeky Forums for a while,

Big but ugly titties : the gif. Like seriously, they're big but 1) the nipples are too big, 2) the skin is too tanned (it's not a good dark skin, it's a white girl who tanned so it looks like shit), 3) there is a gap between the boobs and 4) the tan lines

the reason to read the greeks is not to be like the greeks

Besides military treaties the Greeks are fucking boring. The philosophy and science are fucking outdated and the stories are overlong and boring.

t. faggot

Yeah and it doesn't mean I can't judge and rate boob quality, retard

But you'd be better off rating dicks. Or sucking them. Go do either instead of posting.

t. stupid Christian who doesn't understand homosexuality is part of European identity

Stop being mean to me brah

I wasn"t mean, I was just suggesting you do something more worthwhile than posting here.

>homosexuality is part of European identity
What the fuck? Who told you this shit? Faggots were executed even before christianity.

I like dicks, I don't actually care about that shit, but Greeks and Romans certainly didn't execute faggots, and obv Greeks and Romans were superior to any other pre Christianity European people

>but Greeks and Romans certainly didn't execute faggots
Civilisation brought decadence and degeneracy. That's why they were the first to fall for christianity.
>and obv Greeks and Romans were superior to any other pre Christianity European people
lol

>ctrl+f
>no bugs
Sure is summer

No, it's autumn, retard.

>t. virgin
Absolutely gorgeous natural tits.

Yeah and it doesn't mean I can't judge and rate boob quality, retard

You most certainly can. It just means you're shit at it with your virginal standards. In for a big surprise when you discover women also have body hair and sweat. Just give up now and stick to anime pillows and realdolls.

>also have body hair and sweat
I actually like body hair, and I only get morning wood when I deeply smell my pillow in the summer, full of hair grease and sweat.

>but Greeks and Romans certainly didn't execute faggots
Somebody has been reading Wikipedia again.

Since you're here there's one at least

/pol/ pls go

you missed the buttblasted nihilistic film theory, sociology, and english lit major bugmen that have set up shop here, and sperg out anytime they are introduced to something that isn't "theory" or 100% correct socio-politico ideology they were fed during their shit tier undergrad existence.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell