Hello people of Veeky Forums

Hello people of Veeky Forums

I have created a survey for my thesis in my Political Science class. I have scraped the bottom of the barrel by going to /b/ and /pol/. Now I come to you. As you have a reputation for being more civilized than the rest, I ask you to please fill out my survey.

www.surveymonkeycom/r/3GRPML6

And needn't I say you must replace with a period. Don't be a complete retard, please.

I'm not taking this without proof you have IRB approval.

>scraped the bottom of the barrel by going to /pol/
>you have a reputation for being more civilized
Oh, shweet shummer shild.

>how do you rate trump?
>5 positive answer variants
>1 jokingly negative
Really makes you think.

You wrote your post like an asshole.

Not literature, sage and 404

Welp, /pol/ is actually full of complete mongoloids. That doesn't matter though. I'm just trying to have a more diverse demographic. Skew my polls, but if you don't take it somewhat seriously, I'm just gonna omit your response.

Awful survey fucking idiot

Bump out of existence

saged for a shit survey. Hope this wasn't for statistics or research method class, OP, or you just failed.

You don't even know what the thesis is. Gosh, it's like you have no common sense. What? You have a chunk of your brain scooped out or something? Thank you for your response... unless you were the one who didn't fill out any of it. If you are, I deleted your response.

If you read my post, I said it was for my Political Science class.

So far 60% have selected the "jokingly negative" one. And by not selecting the positive ones, they are intrinsically negative. Just saying.

I didn't answer the Trump question because there wasn't a single useful answer to choose from.

We'll that's fine... thank you for your response anyway. Someone just put in their age and left the rest blank.

Confused how you can call Trump an Oompa Loompa and then continue to claim that memes don't have an effect on your political opinions...

The choices for this question are not balanced or unbiased at all.

I think he's a fucking clown, but a proper survey should have objective, clear cut, and balanced answers to choose from. Meaning, an equal choice of positive and negative options.

I thought it was implied that by not selecting the positive answers, you believed the opposite of him. Which is negative.

There's an unequal range. By only giving one negative choice, and wording it comedically, you're giving unjust preconceptions about anyone who picks Oompa-Loompa.
It makes it seem like there are no valid points of view opposed to the President other than making fun of his silly hair and self tanner.

Poorly done question. SAD!

I'm glad you said that... because that's my thesis.

Wow hard hitting stuff welcome to 11th grade

Your thesis is that you don't know how to make a survey?

meant for

Lol naw... I'm not gonna say it explicitly to not skew results. But the point of throwing Oompa Loompa in there was mentioned in

But that's the only negative opinion you can choose. If you had crafted it in a way where there were legitimate criticisms, and his detractors chose memes over the legitimate criticism, then you have something. This is just a sad attempt to trick your opponents into looking bad (which as a result makes you look even worse). Plus, as someone with a degree in political science, I truly hope your not planning on citing this as original research. You want to try and impress your professors with pointed intelligence, not make them literally face palm.

Who said I was trying to make anyone look bad? There are no opponents I'm trying to shame or trick, here. You could actually choose nothing. If you're too dim witted to figure that out, that's not my fault. You're literally proving my point by saying what you are saying.