Write what's on your mind

Pic unrelated

Is this a Hollywood meme? It's like you don't even Lit. inb4 movie is based on some book. Now peeps have to look at blushing baldy for 300 plus posts.

The American Education System is fucked beyond repair, which is a tragedy because it is literally what decides what future the country holds. The only way to fix it would be to destroy it.

Someone stops me on the street and asks me a question. He might be a past acquaintance or stranger asking for directions. I'll react, not anxious, and navigate the social protocol with relative ease. Acting like a human being to one another. You wouldn't notice anything strange.

Soon afterwards, I'll feel nauseous, violent and humiliated. What the hell was that? How can I ever talk to a person again? Nothing even went wrong. What do I think went wrong? I don't know, it's probably the element of surprise, not being able to calculate, plan & execute my day beforehand.

This is the first time this happens to me. I looked myself in the mirror and what I saw wasn't me. A unproportionate face with dead eyes. I tried to grin and wasn't surprised at my failure.
It's probably the conjunction of lack of sleep and shaving my beard, but still. It was like watching a dog, a meatbag, a "something" not a "someone". It felt real.
I hate that my jaw deviates to my left. I should probably go to get that fixed. I probably won't go and even if I do I won't be able to afford the procedure.

When do I stop taking notes in the wonderful stories around me and start working on my own. I must have a book of purely out of footnotes alone at this point.

Samefag

"What is better, that man has life ahead of him, or that God does? I know no answer. Live; the unavoidable decides."

hey this one is actually mine

>9 posts
>8 IPs
what the fuck are you on about?

Vad göra vi med vårt liv, vi människor?

Dont make me post it, big guy

Post what? Inspect element edit? You don't fool anyone with your damage control kid. Fuck off

ha bög sex

On the subway today, a man came to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, this lonely man, talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head began to hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased and I couldn't help laughing.

Dio was great

I've always wondered the exact opposite, why are our (European) universities so trash compared to American universities? people literally abandoned their families and lives to get a placement at a mediocre American university that's still 100 points ahead in the league tables.

I feel like I'm failing rather spectacularly to live up to whatever was portended for me and while this initially made me disappointed it's kind of funny now desu.

Do not weep for loved ones who are dead if you yourself have killed God! What an offense to kill God! And you want to mourn the little? The slaughter of the most high is cathartic in whose blood is spilt, but a weak pawn suffers death and we break. To dare mourn the dead as those who killed God, as Nietzsche asserts, is selfish. Mourning —pinned by such a category— revolves around an affirmation of “I loved this dear person.” But by no means, can a God killer legitimately confirm or deny that “this dear person loves me.” It escapes their limited world. Their hearts will suffer death never knowing whether their dead loved ones love them or not.

most people are shit, and so am I

Pretty much /a/ has decided themselves, about the next topic, between the ones who can detach the work from the author, and the ones who can't.
So, Veeky Forums how realistic is distance an artist from his work? And I am taking about Watsuki and Ruroken, and him being a fucking pedo.